Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

New Years~

PeinQ
    PeinQ
    Grunt

Female Posts : 292

New Years~ Empty New Years~

Post by PeinQ

Happy New Years! I have no real plans. Just gonna sit at home and watch the fireworks. Maybe I'll actually get to bed before three tonight. That might be a reality just because I'm really tired out of nowhere and my head kinda hurts.

I don't have a resolution, really. Don't think I really need one O: Not that I'm aware of anyway O: I can never really keep them anyway so why bother?

School starts back up on Monday, and I think I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm starting to get bored, but I wish I could keep my sleeping patterns xD But I guess all good things must come to an end. (Does it count as a good thing to go to bed at three AM and wake up at around noon? I think so. Kind of.)

I am constantly reminded how much I love the band Jamie's Elsewhere.

Anyway, this is kind of a short post, probably because I'm getting tired (and it's only 8:30!) but anyway~ I hope all of AA has a good New Years and let's make 2011 epic! :DD

-Pein<3
    Share this post on: reddit

KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:46 am by KarateKeyaQ

I don't have any plans either! We should not have plans together!

Oooooh, how I wish school would go away until next year. I don't want to go back xD

Hope you have a happy new year!
    Mikel

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:07 pm by Mikel

happy new year, pein ^^
    SammyTheBootlegger

Post Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:09 pm by SammyTheBootlegger

Happy New Year Pein!
    PeinQ

Post Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 pm by PeinQ

Happy New Year to you guys too! :D xD A day late xD
    quater

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:23 pm by quater

Sounds like you had a nice new year, PeinQ ^^
    PeinQ

Post Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 pm by PeinQ

I did for the most part :D Except the printer setting up that took forever, but at least I have a printer right? :pp I hope you had a good new year? O:

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 am