Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

2 posters

Let There Be Art

Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

Let There Be Art Empty Let There Be Art

Post by Yoyo Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Let There Be Art

Why Are You Open?
            I understand that there's currently very little money running around this place. However, there's a simple remedy! Convert your cash credits into money in the bank! Woo! Free money for posting! :D
            'Sides, who doesn't want Yoyo art? Pretty sure people seem to like that for some reason.

No Samples?
            That's right, I'm being lazy. Y'all know what my art looks like and if you don't, I have several threads of the stuff in the art section (Okay, two.) I'm not too hard to find on dA, either.

Prices
            One person: 500 ryo
            Additional people: 250 ryo
            Animals/Anthro: 750 ryo
            Colors (per color): 50 ryo
            Comics (per frame in addition to above charges): 200 ryo
            Prices are subject to be changed randomly depending on how Yoyo feels.

Order Forms
            :super special awesome generic form:

To-Do List
            none

Completed Orders
            none
        News And Stuff
            2/4/11 → coded store/open~
        Um...Are You Insane?
            Yes. Give me a harder question.

Last edited by Yoyo on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Let There Be Art Empty Re: Let There Be Art

Post by Yoyo Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Let There Be Codes
        What Is This Part?
            Simple enough (in my mind). This is a store where you can buy, um, coding. Yeah, that's confusing; let me try again. In this shop, you can purchase fancy posting codes or fancy signatures or layouts for your own shop or your fanclub or your Gaia forum posting that doesn't exist because you post on AA or or or. I'm not the best, but I have more skills than, say, Q.
            I can do coding for several different sites: AA and her side-sites, GaiaOnline, Roliana (bet'cha only I know that site), and a few others. I can create layout threads (stores, fanclubs, etc.), signatures, posting formats (Gaia mostly), and probably anything else you throw at me.
            Please note: This is not coding a website or anything. This is strictly posting appearances.

Examples
            I've got a few, though they're few and far between. I can show you kind of what I have which is stuff that I'm currently using for the most part....
            Layouts:
            [x][x][x][x][x][x]
            Post Formats:
            [x][x][x][x]
            Signatures:

[x] also see Q and Yoyo's sigs

Prices
            Thread layout: 500 ryo
            Signature (text style): 250 ryo
            Signature (image style): 750 ryo
            Codes for another site: 750 ryo
            Prices are subject to be changed randomly depending on how Yoyo feels.

Order Forms
            I got lazy and made one form for you to fill out. Make sure that you include what site you want this for; the coding from site to site changes. I can never just transfer something from, say, Gaia to here without changing something drastic.
            :super special awesome generic form:

To-Do List
            Image for Q's Anime List - [x]

Completed Orders
            Q's Anime List - [x]

Last edited by Yoyo on Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Grand Opening

Erm.....
            It's open? *sparkles of purpleness*
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

Post by quater Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Can I post my request here?

I wants something.
    Name:
    Q
    What You Want: I was wondering if you could clean up something for me.
    https://animearmageddon.forumotion.com/t21-q-s-anime-manga-list
    My Anime list. There's a ton of content, but it's very messy and all over the place. I've done my best to organize it, but I think a coder magician wizard such as yourself could do a much better job. And then my Anime list would be more helpful to the World. ^_^
    All I really want is for you to organize it (using the magical edit ability of my post) and make it look super cool and clean. Easy for people to read and cool looking.
    Color(s):Blue and green, please.
    Symbol(s): Creative license is yours.
    Image(s): I would like a banner of some kind (similar to the WOTNOPOLIS header over the fanfic section) that says, "Q's Anime List" and use the images I picked for each anime. If they could be put in a table, though, so they were better attached to the summary? I am not sure.
    Words: The words are already provided for you. (:
    Areas: Not sure exactly what you mean.
    Specifics:A table that connects the summaries, ratings, and pictures together better would be nice. And fun little codings on the sides so the entire thing looks interesting! Also, if you could put a section so I can insert videos into said coding (cause each Anime usually has a video or two I could find). Things like that would be awesome.
    Etc.: I am willing to pay for your wonderful services. ^^ I'd also put a: coded by Yoyo and link back to your store.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Well, that one's mostly done~ Just gotta turn on my laptop to finish the image.
    Because of the huge edit job, that one's gonna cost you an even 1K, boy...
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Erm, I guess this is a re-opening? ^^;;;
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

Post by quater Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:05 pm

I want three things...goodie.
    I want something please~
    Name:
    Mr. Q Kazoo
    What You Want: I want this for AA. I want a WOTNOPOLIS banner graphic, similar to the ones (in fact, nearly identical!) that we used to put on the top of WOTNOPOLIS pages. ^_^ But I want there to be words on the side tiled a bit that say: The End or something that effectively says, finished!
    Dark Blue was the color you used for the WOTNOPOLIS part of the banner. As for the added on words, you might go with Red or really, any choice is fine.
    Words: I already described this above. ^
    Etc.: Naw, I think you can get the idea, it's kinda simple!
    I wants something, please~
    Name:
    Mr. Q Kazoo
    What You Want: Again, AA. I want a picture of the Eagle gang drawn waving goodbye. It's basically to symbolize the end of the story and will probably be shown with the above mentioned graphic. It's kind of cheesy, but them waving goodbye to the readers seemed like an appropriate way to end it picture-wise in my head. Cheesy, probably. Um, if you want to add the ghost of Jake to the Eagle gang, feel free to. Also, feel free to make it somewhat silly. It doesn't need to be all serious. ^^ They could, for example, still be war wounded and crippled. Or not. :P
    Color(s): I'm okay with this being black and white, unless you want to differentiate the characters by different colored outlines or something. ^^;
    Words: Naw, just them waving goodbye is fine by me! ^^; If they have words added, that's up to you as the artist to add what's appropriate and stuff.
    Etc.: Naw, I think it's okay. But don't charge me too much cause there's a bunch of characters on one page -_-;
    I wants something, please~
    Name:
    Still Mr. Q Kazoo :P
    What You Want: This isn't a site, but I want a book cover, please! We discussed this and if you have any questions or whatever, please AIM me on it. ^^;
    Color(s): Limited colors needed, to be honest. I'll have to double check and see what can be done here.
    Words: WOTNOPOLIS needs to be written somewhere :P Also, a by Q and art by Yoyo or something like that might be a nice touch as well. Make it look cover-y!
    Etc.: Ah, this will probably take a while and some renditioning and research by me, but at least its now been formally requested!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:18 pm

1. 200 ryo (I've decided)

2. 1750 + colors (I can just color it and let you know how many I used if you want)

3. Holy crap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:35 am