Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

Commander Prostitution Ring [April]

King Kujo
    Shogun

Male Posts : 11

Commander Prostitution Ring [April]

Post by King Kujo

It has been some time since I last did one of these. Sadly, times have been busy and I have not had a chance to force my commanders to do anything random and strange for them.

I am pleased to announce the return of the Commander Prostitution Ring.

The rules are simple. As a group, you must recruit a total of thirty (30) new members. Each of you must tell us who you recruited by posting their names here. If you manage to do this, each person who recruited someone (and posted their name here) will receive a spcecial treat. The commanders Q and Yoyo will do a live stream for those who participated. You will be able to ask them questions via a chat and they will verbally respond. (Note: it will be voice only; Yoyo doesn't have a webcam and Q is lazy.)
    Should anybody recruit thirty members on their own, they will receive a video specially recorded for them by a commander in addition to the live stream. Remember, only those who help recruit are able to participate in this live stream.

Again, recruit people, post their names here, and get special prizes from the commanders! Get out there and recruit!
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:12 am by Yoyo

Oh...boy?
    It's all for the good of the website.

Post on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:12 am by quater

And no, Shogun Kujo isn't april foolzing you guys. :)

I will get a few members. ^^

Also! GO KUJO!

Post on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:04 am by neon kun

RAWR I WILL DO MY BEST XD

Post on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:11 am by Yoyo

I know you will! :D

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:47 pm