Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

I be teh ghost of PeinQ

PeinQ
    PeinQ
    Grunt

Female Posts : 292

I be teh ghost of PeinQ Empty I be teh ghost of PeinQ

Post by PeinQ

I feel like a ghost that's risen from the dead.

I wonder why -____-;;;

I'm not even sure WHY I stopped coming to AA... Maybe because I got too busy? It slowed my computer down? I forgot?!?!?!

But things have been somewhat hectic lately I suppose. I mean... I guess not as hectic as they COULD be, but as I look back on these last... four months (that's the last time I got a message from Poe, so we can safely assume I haven't been here since Jaunuary) have really flown by me. I mean, my routine is the same every day, wake up at 6, get ready, be bored at school, come home, sleep, and eat in between there if I feel like it. And yet despite the same. monotonous. routine. every. day. things have changed.

Well not CHANGED, but I do feel older, metaphorically speaking. I know I'm four months older than the last time I've been here. But metaphorically... I feel like I'm 90 years old right now.

I've learned a lot about myself in four months too. Stuff like:
    **Despite my original thought, I CAN keep a relationship for more than 3 months.
    **I'm actually not that bad at writing sonnets.
    **I have a backbone, and I know how to use it.

Among others. I'm especially surprised about the backbone one. I always thought I had one, but looking back... I was a pushover. Now if someone pisses me off... Well they know it. And more importantly, I'm not weak enough to subject to violence, coz that's dumb and it'll get me kicked out of school. I'm strong enough to look someone in the eye and tell them to back off. I do indeed feel accomplished.

But... I wish that I could say the same for other people I've seen. In four months, my friends have spiraled down. And one of them brings the rest with her. Another used to text me at all hours of the night, because I'm the only one who'll listen to him.

But for the most part, I've managed to surround myself with people who help keep me up and in a normal mood. Life is hard, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

At any rate I'm sort of back once in a while xDD Sorry for the long-windedness.
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:32 pm by quater

I forgive you for the lond windedness. ^_^

Hello again, PikaQ!
    PeinQ

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:11 pm by PeinQ

Why thank you Q :D I just felt like having a nice "Hello I'm back?" kind of thing O:

Plus I figured all I was doing after school and on the weekends was being bored, so I may as well show back up :D
    quater

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 pm by quater

Righto! Well, hello then!
    PeinQ

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:12 pm by PeinQ

Hello back :DD How have things been going? O:
    quater

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:32 pm by quater

Not bad, just off and on with life my homie!
    PeinQ

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:14 am by PeinQ

Niiice sounds about the same as it's going for me, if that made any sense O: Awkward phrasing but I'm too tired to go back and make it seem not-awkward xDD
    quater

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:25 am by quater

Naw, it wasn't too awkward! Ya did fine.
    PeinQ

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:19 am by PeinQ

Why thank you :D Preparing for these super-important 'IF YOU DON'T PASS YOU CAN'T GRADUATE' tests has made my brain turn into mush hahaha
    quater

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:36 am by quater

Hm, I think I get that, yeah ^^
    Mikel

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:22 am by Mikel

it's great to have you back ^^ and i'm pleased to know of your accomplishments. great job. ^^
    PeinQ

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:37 am by PeinQ

Q: Yeah they take muuuuch too long :/ I sat there for 3 hours doing a math test and I feel like my brain has deflated.

Mikel: I'm glad to be back :D I forgot ho more productive I feel by posting xD And that's not sarcasm O: hahaha and why thank you :D I feel more wiser these days than ever O:
    Mikel

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:08 am by Mikel

haha! glad you see it that way ^^

wiser, yeah? ^^ good job. impart more of your wisdom here in AA :P
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:11 pm by KarateKeyaQ

I also have a backbone :D

And I also stopped coming on AA! Like, one day I was on and the next, I was like, wasn't there a site I use to go to?

But I always enjoy the long blogs from Pein :X
    Mikel

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:47 am by Mikel

KarateKeyaQ wrote:I also have a backbone :D

And I also stopped coming on AA! Like, one day I was on and the next, I was like, wasn't there a site I use to go to?

But I always enjoy the long blogs from Pein :X

tsk tsk
    PeinQ

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:25 am by PeinQ

Mikel: I do indeed plan on doing so :D

Keya: Same with me! Except every time I saw it in my favorites page I felt a twinge of guilt hahaha xDD
    Mikel

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:50 am by Mikel

good. ^^ you've been missed.
    PeinQ

Post Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:36 pm by PeinQ

Yay :DD
    quater

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:35 am by quater

PeinQ wrote:Mikel: I do indeed plan on doing so :D

Keya: Same with me! Except every time I saw it in my favorites page I felt a twinge of guilt hahaha xDD

That is the ghost of AA haunting you with guilt! I be teh ghost of PeinQ 236470
    Mikel

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:13 am by Mikel

quater wrote:
    PeinQ wrote:Mikel: I do indeed plan on doing so :D

That is the ghost of AA haunting you with guilt! I be teh ghost of PeinQ 236470

ghost of aa = q.
    PeinQ

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:59 am by PeinQ

^What Mikel said :D And every time I saw Q on facebook I was like "Crap I should go on AA but... It's just been too long..." hahaha!
    quater

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:11 am by quater

*Opens Q's arms wide and friendly* I am a forgiving ghost. I be teh ghost of PeinQ 8531
    Mikel

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:57 am by Mikel

haha, and you didn't even think of me, peinq? i'm hurt :P
    PeinQ

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:59 am by PeinQ

Q: I feel like I should hug you but that face looks ominous O:

Mikel: Of course I thought of you! I was like "Man I miss Mikel. I should go on AA and message him or something." Seriously! :D No joke!
    quater

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:48 am by quater

You...you lost your trust for me? PQ you've been away too long, then!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 am