Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

A bit of a story

Amaterasu
    Grunt

Male Posts : 164

A bit of a story

Post by Amaterasu

I know that it has been quite a while since we've all met, and I'm not even sure who comes on the site, and at what times and stuff like that, but for anyone who comes on and notices "hey this guy is back" then this is a bit of catching up times and stuff like that.

I guess as I am procrastinating against writing papers, I will just write a brief sum of what has gone one.

concussion. I had two last year, and more than two the year before, and I still feel their affects pretty greatly, but now I am in the second year of my university degree which is Biblical Studies at a university in my home province.

They haven't gone as well as I hoped. I fell in love and got absolutely shattered in that experience from about a year ago this time, and I am still struggling to fight the pain, sorrow, sadness, and all that good stuff.

I kind of have missed you guys, especially you Q, and i don't even know if you people still come on this site at all. I would like to think that I am a different and more mature person but I guess we will see if that is the case.

I've made some great friends to whom I am very grateful for, and for those who care, I've grown a lot in Christ Jesus.

I still keep up with some mangas, though I watch only 1 or two animes now, and I still like talking about them.

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:33 am by quater

I feel like we're in similar boats, dude. I am not getting that degree, but I am at a Bible college at the moment and I've considered it (I'm still undeclared so who knows). I have had my experiences, and I have some amazing friends now, too. Been so blessed in that area of my life.

It's actually kinda funny how much you and I used to fight about like, everything, and yet how similar the paths we went down are.

I hope you've matured, as I hope I've matured since then. We should definitely catch up.

Post on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:56 am by Amaterasu

yeah, it was like we would fight for a while, and then we would be friends for a bit. Maybe we are similar in manys ways haha

Post on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:35 am by quater

Haha, yeah, I guess we are.

Post on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:43 am by neon kun

Awww! :3 stick around this time! i hope you all the best!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:31 pm