Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

Ohai.

PeinQ
    PeinQ
    Grunt

Female Posts : 292

Ohai. Empty Ohai.

Post by PeinQ

I feel strangely... I don't even know. Like I've been gone on a really long ass trip and I hardly know any of you anymore.

And it's kind of funny because I honestly have no excuse for my absence. (I hope I spelled that right.) No excuse at all. I think I actually broke a record with this one.. My last message was sent in August. It's now March. Hm. And the only person I've talked to since then is Mikel. Like once.

I'm trying to think of something significant and life changing that happened in the past few months... but I can't really think of one. Guess nothing was as bad as I thought it was during the time it happened. Well I mean I guess I got meaner but I mean come on DX No more people walking all over me!

Uhm. So I guess what's up? DX I'm so lame.
    Share this post on: reddit

Kai

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:47 am by Kai

Yo! hahahaha well I was also gone for. *idontknowhowlong* so I dont even know who's even active anymore O_O
    Bakura

Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:57 pm by Bakura

You still owe me a PM. :P

Well, not much really. lol The whole site's been kind of... slow, lately. o-o

Other than that, I have... this I'm doing for April.
    PeinQ

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:03 am by PeinQ

@Kai: Yeah I know right! I was online and really bored and it was like 2 in the morning (I guess I was tired because my wording's kind of off in my original post) but gosh DX haha! It really is kinda dead O:

@Poe: Oh God I forgot DX I looked at it and then the icon thingy went away and you know :// I shall get on that! :D Is it always this slow? Or is this just recently?
    Bakura

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:24 am by Bakura

Woo, someone still calls me that. lol

Recently. I think it's because of school, and that everyone else is "growing up." More hanging out with friends, less internet, so less forum.
    Kai

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:40 am by Kai

probably that. hahaha so don't worry we'll still be here hanging/drifting. . . :P
    PeinQ

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:21 pm by PeinQ

Haha! Having a life sounds fun DX haha!! Oh wellz. Yeahh I think we'll all drift through and back :D I'll try not to go away again for freaking ever but you know how that goes >->;
    Kai

Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 pm by Kai

been there. . hahahaha can't escape the fact that we'll all be drifting away and back though. =~=
    PeinQ

Post Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:46 am by PeinQ

That's true O: But it's cool that we always manage to come back amirite? :D
    Kai

Post Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:00 am by Kai

hahaha yeah this site has alot of memories. (even if i always disappear . . . ) :P
    PeinQ

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:31 am by PeinQ

Haha! I have a lot of memories with a lot of these users. It's funny... because you have all these memories? But you never know the sound of each other's voices. You know? O: Like that just dawned on me xD
    Mikel

Post Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 am by Mikel

i think everyone's guilty on that one, pein, so don't worry. we've all had our absences. specially since this place doesn't seem to run anymore. not much anyway.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:39 am