Christmas. Trip. New Year.

Post by Kai

hmm. .
    well december started pretty good.
    my mom plans on a trip in singapore and stuff
    but my sister has to butt in to tag her boyfriend along
    *it's okay with me but my mom doesn't agree with it*
    it's a "family" trip.
    so me and my mom along with my step dad went a last minute gift shopping for my little cousins which is quite a hassle for me
    but fun. . i get to pick the presents
    my mom pestered me to pick a gift for myself and wrap it up. . *just so i have a gift*
    i wanted to buy something for my mom but my sister bankrupt me. . .__.
    so christmas eve was near my mom prepared some steak and shrimp. along with pasta!
    we celebrated the coming for christmas with eating.gift opening and karaoke. . hahaha
    * i suck at those. . ORZ*
    on the day of christmas. we went to our relatives place :D to give gifts at the evening we had dinner at our grandma's house. I teased my little cousins and got to watch some movies and competed with my brother's at mario kart. . lol.
    on the 26th it was our flight to singapore. .__. i double checked my baggage and
    waited at the airport for 3 hrs. then more 3 hrs to wait.
    HELLO SINGAPORE!!
    we arrived by night time so we just savored the nightlife of what singapore has to offer. . they have tiger beer tasted it wasn't bad. . though san miguel is much more better. . hahaha. . XD
    then we went around the vicinity of the hotel we were staying at surprisingly there were alot of filipinoes working there :D
    we slept about 3 am in the morning and woke up at 9. . hahaha
    it was hot. .
    even in the morning . . we had our breakfast buffet. we all went out. . *well me* for the bacon hahaha and for the omelet. My brother ordered for a coffee when he suddenly said "pahingi ng isang kape at extrang gatas" translation: coffee and extra milk. to the waiter. we said "sige mag tagalog ka pa- go ahead speak more tagalog. . luckily the waiter was a filipino. .
    while out parents were in a meeting we went to a city tour starting at the singapore flyer. then went around suntec city. along with the merlion :D
    on the 3rd day we were there we got to go to universal studios! we were fortunate to have those tickets. . ;A; they were sold out. . . i wasn't allowed inside resort world though .__. i still have 2 more years till i get to go inside.
    universal studios was fun though the awesome rollercoaster was under maintenance and i just found out one of my aunts works there as an architect. .

our last day in singapore wasn't productive. . we just walked the entire suntec city. . : i think i got dehydrated that day.
    if you guys want i'll share some pictures from singapore but you wont see me there. . hahaha i'm the official photographer of the family

back to the philippines we go!
    new years eve! and someone pissed me off. . how great this year will be~
    then nonetheless i will celebrate this year with my utmost ENERGY!! by throwing fireworks at everyone. .

just kidding. . :D
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 pm by Mikel

sounds like a very awesome experience, kai. you're really the type to be here one minute then, "i'm in singapore, man!" the next. i'm waiting for those souvenirs, dude. and jan.

happy new year. ^^

Post on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:06 pm by SammyTheBootlegger

Happy New Year!

It's cool that your family goes on vacations to places other than where you live ^^
    Definitely share the pictures!

Post on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:54 am by Kai

@Mikel
    didn't i told you people i often disappear. . hahaha
    man. . i didn't get any. . .__. they're all expensive. . my allowance was only 100 singa. . ~_~ and their souvenirs are ranging from 20 singa dollars a piece. . D:<

I saw a lambourgini there. . the guy wouldn't let me touch it. . i have to pay so i can "touch" it. . cost about 295 bucks. . =___=*

@SSS

happy new year to you too
    lol we often go outside the country. . for vacation ^^" we're just enjoying what we can have. :D

Post on Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:50 am by Mikel

ikaw talaga, kai. imba, o. but yeah, you did. i know you do. i was just really emphasizing on it. tae, dapat may souvenirs! regalo ko?
    damn, that sucks.

Post on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:59 am by Kai

gargargargargar. . IMBA IMBA~ AWOO~
    .__. mahal nga. . "mahal" konti lng aguinaldo ko nung pasko. . D:<
    next time hahahahaha. . When i finish teaching Tadena how to bake~ *3*
    i know it sucks. .

Post on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:40 pm by SammyTheBootlegger

O: You can rent a ferrari or lambourghini for like 500 dollars here, appretly

Post on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:46 pm by Kai

well its rent
    there you take it for a spin. . .__.

currency there is like one singa dollar = 35 pesos. . .__. or was it 33. .
    so 285 singa dollars X 35 pesos. . lol. . it's a lot. DX

Post on Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:48 pm by SammyTheBootlegger

Well yeah, you can rent one for the day, ya know and drive it around like it's yours. But only for the day.

Pesos?? my peso knowledge is a bit off, I think ^^

Post on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:02 pm by Kai

lol in singapore you just drive it around like. . 30 minutes? or less?
    .__.

pesos is the currency we have :D i think mexicans also use peso so ours is Php. . .

Post on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:07 pm by Mikel

Kai wrote:gargargargargar. . IMBA IMBA~ AWOO~
    .__. mahal nga. . "mahal" konti lng aguinaldo ko nung pasko. . D:<
    next time hahahahaha. . When i finish teaching Tadena how to bake~ *3*
    i know it sucks. .

ang imba mo talaga, seryoso. bigla-bigla ka nalang nag o-out-of-country, e. haha.
    ako din. gusto ko nung ipod nano na touch, amp. ang hirap na makahingi ng aguinaldo ngayon.
    who's tadena?

Post on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:07 pm by SammyTheBootlegger

Still, I'd like to drive one around a bit.

Yeah! They use Pesos in Mexico.

Post on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:11 pm by Kai

me too. . though the one guarding it is stingy. . .__.
    "no touch, just look" oh i remembered. . you can't drive it. . the guy who guards it. . drives it. . ~_~

lol yeah. . but phil peso is cheaper XD hahaha

Post on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:24 pm by quater

That sounds like a great trip, dude. And aw man, Universal had a ride broken? Lame! Been there.

Post on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:58 am by Kai

^ thanks dude! we did alot of walking though hahaha. .
    not really broken just did the final testing. . and when it was fixed. . we were at the other side. . of the park . *facepalm*

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:31 am