Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

Freely Emo?

PeinQ
    PeinQ
    Grunt

Female Posts : 292

Freely Emo? Empty Freely Emo?

Post by PeinQ

Ugh. I dunno I'm in an okay mood sorta but there's just some things going on that are bugging me.

Like how a friend of mine is like my sister, and she and this guy are kind of considering dating. Like she still needs to give him an answer. Anyway so this guy that she needs to give an answer to is one of my best guy friends. So during geometry Monday everybody was gone so I sat behind him and we talked all hour. Which isn't an uncommon occurence for me. And yet I managed to pull a 105% on my last test.

Anyway so another friend of mine was obviously observing us talk about Tetris and the girl who's like my sister. Only the friend didn't know what we were talking about... So she goes and tells my sister-friend that I'm going to "diss [my boyfriend] and hook up with [the guy I was talking to]" and to hurry up with her decision before I did so.

Oh you foiled me again! [/sarcasm]

I mean not only would that have been bad if it had gotten back to my boyfriend because what she said was not true at all, but I really trusted her you know? And what does my sister do? When I told her that I would never leave my boyfriend like that and betray her and said what she said to my guy friend that the other friend said (does that make sense?). Yeah maybe that's not a good source of information but someone lied to someone here because my guy friend? Yeah he's not one to start drama like that. Anyway, she goes and sticks up for the back-stabber, saying that what she said wasn't harsh and all that.

Only this was through texting so I have no idea if she was telling the truth or not.

So I dunno. I feel really betrayed that my friend went straight to my sister-friend and asked her what was going on instead of just asking me. I also feel really stupid and dramatic for dwelling on it but you know? It hurts when people start spreading things like that that aren't true. I forgot how bad it hurts. Especially when you trusted them.

I hate drama. :/
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:40 am by quater

Drama sucks. Especially stupid kind like that. So I understand why you'd dwell on it.
    PeinQ

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:45 am by PeinQ

Yeah.. I dunno it's just kinda weird all around. I'm not getting a straight answer nor am I getting an apology. It's not like I really CARE that she said it... It's just I wish she'd have the decency (sp?) to own up to it.
    GL

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:40 am by GL

why not ask the guy to tell her the truth? mabye she will listen to what he says?
    Mikel

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 am by Mikel

how annoying that is.
    PeinQ

Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:28 pm by PeinQ

GL: Which girl? :/ I mean him and my sister-friend are together now I think. Which is awesome~ But what was said has been said, and now I don't know if I should confront the one friend coz I know she'll just deny it either way :/ Oh well. It's things like this that make you realize who your true friends really are.
    neon kun

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:04 am by neon kun

XDDDDDDDD >:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD< WEE!
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 pm by KarateKeyaQ

This story really confused me.
    neon kun

Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:28 am by neon kun

Freely Emo? 938342 keya chan!
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:24 pm by KarateKeyaQ

It did! ): I can't keep up with you smarties.
    neon kun

Post Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:01 am by neon kun

Freely Emo? 938342 it's okay! :3

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:16 am