Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

Early May Additions

King Kujo
    Shogun

Male Posts : 11

Early May Additions Empty Early May Additions

Post by King Kujo

Greetings Meians.

It is with great pleasure that I present to you a new aspect of this world. Through the work of our Commanders, we have the opportunity to offer to you the services of those who live in the worlds to which you often venture. Yoyo will explain this new addition shortly.

I also have the privilege to present to you the first chapter of the true Chronicles of Meia. Commanders Q and Yoyo have chronicled the events of Meia and will continue to do so. It may be found in the NavBar at the top of the page under "Meia."

Please, enjoy the new additions we have worked so hard to bring you. Use them to their fullest extent.
    Share this post on: reddit

Yoyo

Post Sat May 07, 2011 3:00 am by Yoyo

Auctioneering is a system that will allow you to buy Anime Characters. Anime Characters can only be used in the world from which they originate. You can only get one character. This character will be a character you can use to RP in.

Characters will be auctioned off on AA. The highest bidder will win the character. You can bid up until the end of the auction.

You will be then given access to the character's account. Simple to do~ We'll change the passwords between user uses so that you can have it to yourself. You'll get the user for a length of time that will be determined at the time of sell.

More famous characters or characters of higher power will sell at a higher value as determined by AA.

A character bought will remain in the user's control unless it is believed they violate a rule, their time with the character runs out, or they decide to resell it back to get a different character.

You can only sell back a character after you've bought a new one. If you buy a new one and have a character, you must put that in your bid you're planning to sell back the character.

We'll determine the resell value of a character. It will drop from its original price. Think of it as a used car. Sucks to be you.

There's plenty of questions that can be asked about this and we'll do our best to answer them. For now, spend your time earning money for the auctions.
    quater

Post Sat May 07, 2011 3:31 am by quater

I hope you guys enjoy the Meia story. ^^

Yoyo said pretty much everything else.

GO KUJO!!!!
    neon kun

Post Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 am by neon kun

Think of it as a used car. Sucks to be you.

LOOOOOL Early May Additions 938342 mmkay! :> teehee

GO! :3
    quater

Post Wed May 11, 2011 5:59 pm by quater

This month will be a good one, so please read our announcements, jerks! >_>
    Kuno

Post Wed May 11, 2011 8:22 pm by Kuno

sounds cool. ^^

Post Wed May 11, 2011 9:51 pm by Afnagahanhaa

The auctions are a fraud. Created by Yoyo, they are merely an attack on basic human dignities. Don't fall for this conspiracy. The shroud will fall and the people of Meia will learn the truth. Turn back this course before it's too late, before your trespasses cannot be undone!
    SammyTheBootlegger

Post Thu May 12, 2011 12:19 am by SammyTheBootlegger

I wonder what kind of fraud O_o
    Kai

Post Thu May 12, 2011 12:49 am by Kai

uhh fraud? But auctioning is good! right? right? ~_~
    Akina

Post Thu May 12, 2011 12:51 am by Akina

This is interesting. X3
    Mikel

Post Thu May 12, 2011 8:13 am by Mikel

ah, how interesting.. Kori or Yuri? who has more credibility? hard to say.
    Yoyo

Post Thu May 12, 2011 10:33 pm by Yoyo

Well, I would trust Yoyo, but that's just me. :P
    quater

Post Fri May 13, 2011 12:15 am by quater

Not sure if you are totally credible.
    Yoyo

Post Fri May 13, 2011 7:31 pm by Yoyo

Of course you don't. *ruffles Q's hair*
    Brinckmyster

Post Sun May 15, 2011 2:34 am by Brinckmyster

oh dear... I don't even know who Kori is... but the fraud idea isn't something I'd put past Yurii-chan (no offence)...
    neon kun

Post Sat May 21, 2011 1:36 am by neon kun

GOODY LUCK MWAHA Early May Additions 938342Early May Additions 938342
    Yoyo

Post Sat May 21, 2011 10:51 pm by Yoyo

Ah, you jerks, not believing me. T_T
    neon kun

Post Sun May 22, 2011 3:25 am by neon kun

LOOOL Early May Additions 938342
    Brinckmyster

Post Sun May 22, 2011 4:03 am by Brinckmyster

I didn't say I didn't believe you Yurii-chan! Just that I wouldn't put such a prank past you...
    Yoyo

Post Sun May 22, 2011 2:07 pm by Yoyo

Hey, I may be evil, but I'm not that cruel... D:
    quater

Post Sun May 22, 2011 6:41 pm by quater

I don't know about that. ^^
    Yoyo

Post Sun May 22, 2011 11:20 pm by Yoyo

Okay, so I'm that cruel where Q is concerned. I'd beat him to a pulp to get his wallet. (Of course, I'd give it back...after I cleaned it out and left him for dead on the side of the road.)
    neon kun

Post Mon May 23, 2011 4:57 am by neon kun

LOL I WANNA HELP YURI CHAN Early May Additions 938342Early May Additions 938342 ROB HIM OF HIS MERMAIDS!
    Yoyo

Post Mon May 23, 2011 8:43 pm by Yoyo

I WILL, MY DEAR JAN~ I WILL! :D :D :D
    Mikel

Post Tue May 24, 2011 9:39 am by Mikel

hahahaha!! i'll be supporting you two from the sidelines.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:13 am