Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

Communication in relationships.

Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Male Posts : 1208

Communication in relationships. Empty Communication in relationships.

Post by Bakura

Be it a friend, a family member, or your significant other; Talk things out, don't assume anything, get facts straight, react.

I think Q will like that this isn't another long winded post of mine. >.>
    Share this post on: reddit

SammyTheBootlegger

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:34 pm by SammyTheBootlegger

Nah. It's kinda like a fortune cookie. Short and sweet.
    Bakura

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:07 pm by Bakura

I figured Q would appreciate a rant on my end being like a sentence long. >.>
    Destinykil

Post Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:21 pm by Destinykil

haha relationships! Talking things out. IT gets you called every name in the book.
    neon kun

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:02 pm by neon kun

yes, talk things out :3

it be important :3
    Bakura

Post Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:25 pm by Bakura

^ Very. ^^
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:31 pm by KarateKeyaQ

I, myself, like talking things out. Especially in person.

Gives me a better chance at throwing things at the individual. Communication in relationships. 754779
    Bakura

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:06 pm by Bakura

xD Whatever works for you, KKQ.
    Kai

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:49 pm by Kai

lol I'm not really the one to react but that really depends if that person is willing to be accepting in every way. :P talking things out wont work out if the other person is so close-minded
    Bakura

Post Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:28 pm by Bakura

Reacting can be anything. Even if it's negotiations. xP

In either case... if they're so close minded, I'd be considering whether or not I'd actually enjoy spending time with them, but that's just me. xP
    Mikel

Post Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:00 am by Mikel

so you talk. you are misunderstood no matter how much you explained. then?
    it's no different not talking then.
    Bakura

Post Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:35 pm by Bakura

If you're misunderstood even after, there's a problem down the line somewhere. Either someone has a hard time explaining, or another has a hard time listening.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:07 am by KarateKeyaQ

Kai wrote:lol I'm not really the one to react but that really depends if that person is willing to be accepting in every way. :P talking things out wont work out if the other person is so close-minded
    Or stubborn.
    You can talk for HOURSSS at a person but if they refuse to budge on how they feel? It's a waste.
    Bakura

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:42 am by Bakura

KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Kai wrote:lol I'm not really the one to react but that really depends if that person is willing to be accepting in every way. :P talking things out wont work out if the other person is so close-minded
    Or stubborn.
    You can talk for HOURSSS at a person but if they refuse to budge on how they feel? It's a waste.
    Talking will solve a problem unless someone is;
    1. Bad at listening.
    2. Bad at talking.
    3. All of the above.

But, if someone is so closeminded they refuse to listen to anything on a relationship basis (be it romantic, frienship, etc...), then I would ponder, whether or not you'd actually stick with said person.

Honestly, why bother staying with someone who, for example, had a misunderstanding of a situation, refused to listen, and then held a grudge. Sure, people lie through their teeth, but you should at least listen before deciding.
    SammyTheBootlegger

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:51 pm by SammyTheBootlegger

Talking cannot always solve a problem. Some things are just unsolvable.
    Bakura

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:50 pm by Bakura

Everything is solvable, just depends on the willingness to solve it.

On another note, I swear the title for this just read, "Communism in relationships." Lovely. Too lazy today.
    SammyTheBootlegger

Post Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:45 am by SammyTheBootlegger

We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that one ^^
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:21 am by KarateKeyaQ

Bakura wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:
    Or stubborn.
    Talking will solve a problem unless someone is;
    1. Bad at listening.
    2. Bad at talking.
    3. All of the above.

But, if someone is so closeminded they refuse to listen to anything on a relationship basis (be it romantic, frienship, etc...), then I would ponder, whether or not you'd actually stick with said person.

Honestly, why bother staying with someone who, for example, had a misunderstanding of a situation, refused to listen, and then held a grudge. Sure, people lie through their teeth, but you should at least listen before deciding.

I'm both bad at talking and listening. I use neither to solve a vast majority of my problems.

Talking helps, but action solves.
    Mikel

Post Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:14 am by Mikel

Talking helps, but action solves.

this. agree with keya.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:24 am