Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

June Update

Poll

Best day of the week for Speed RPs?

[ 0 ]
    June Update 2HwAlpQ0%June Update ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    June Update 2HwAlpQ100%June Update ORIszmu [100%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 2
    Poll closed
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

June Update Empty June Update

Post by Yoyo

I know, I know, it's mid-June and I'm only just now getting a post made about future updates and such. Fail on my part, sorry~

We're working on those Speed RPs. Two a week was a little (okay, a lot) too much for people to handle. Burnout after the first couple weeks. So, we're gonna have a poll-like-thing in this thread. We're gonna have one Speed RP a week (Pirates one week, FME the next, Code Geass the third) but we need to know what time of day and what day of the week you guys would best like it to happen. Just post what day you're best able to spend about 24 hours posting and what times you're available. We want the most people possible to participate.

We're also working on regular missions for the RP sites. There should be single and team missions. Just give us a bit more time and we'll have thought some fun ones up. :P

Auctions are up! Woooo! The sections are down by the Bank and whatnot. Go earn some ryo and be ready to go tomorrow when the first auction opens up. Make a store to sell your skills, do missions and speed RPs (well, when they come out), rob a bank! (Just not our bank.) Let's go! :D

Aaaaand the big reveal~
    Well, it's a surprise. Mostly 'cause we're not entirely sure it'll be ready by the end of June... Yes, that's how awesome we are. *nods* But I promise, I'm super excited about it, so it's gonna happen. :3

Um! Think that's it for June. Make sure you get your availability posted here some time in the next week. We don't want to hold off on getting Speed RPs up so~ :P

Last edited by Yoyo on Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 pm by quater

This was a fantastic and fun release of the news!

Tuesday at 6 PM
    Yoyo

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:04 pm by Yoyo

9 PM and Thursday :P
    quater

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:07 pm by quater

Hah. Hah.
    SammyTheBootlegger

Post Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 pm by SammyTheBootlegger

So, would it make things easier if I said pretty much any day after I actually wake up will work?? ^^
    Yoyo

Post Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:48 pm by Yoyo

That works for me, yeah. ^^
    Mikel

Post Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:06 am by Mikel

saturday here, so a friday there. mhm.
    Kai

Post Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:19 am by Kai

saturday would be awesome

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am