Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

Avatar why am i hearing about this now

Sadhbh
    Sadhbh
    Civilian

Male Posts : 53

Avatar why am i hearing about this now Empty Avatar why am i hearing about this now

Post by Sadhbh Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Avatar (no the orginal avatar, no shitty blue pocahontas remake) has to be my favourite cartoon of the last 10years. Its probably the only anime-cartoon hybrid ever and though it obviously more cartoon style i think its amazing. If uve not watched avatar i suggest u do now.

Now im sure i first watched Avatar some 5-6years ago and while i thought wow it was so nicely rapped up and finished i was happy and content. Now i randomly stumbleupon the new trailer for Avatar today and am like wow (firstly amazed cause i love the orginal, and secondly cause info has been out for ages about a new avatar and i didnt know) it was just in the back of my mind, maybe due to that terribad live action movie....can i get a Oong anyone?

So now im super excited about it. Sounds awesome, looks amazing and even though the characters/plot in the original were great, the avatar universe is cool for me and too see a new take on it is fun.

So anyone else excited?? Anyone not know about it like me (tho maybe in USA its more documented) or is there even anyone out there that not watched the orginal? Legend of Korra is the new series if u wanted to read/watch more about it.