Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

+17
Zytan
neon kun
Shiro
Destinykil
Mikel
Azuki
Bakura
Banouin
SammyTheBootlegger
Jake989
NEMO >O
TheFirstKnight
Rayne K
KarateKeyaQ
GL
Yoyo
quater
21 posters

AIM

Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

AIM - Page 4 Empty Re: AIM

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:54 pm

You know this, Fish?
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Captain

Female Posts : 2113

Post by KarateKeyaQ Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Mikel wrote:i will. what's yours again?
    You should AIM me too :D
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Male Posts : 1208

Post by Bakura Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:35 pm

I'll have to wait a bit longer before I make mine... First off, there's that ice storm coming I'm told. Second, I don't know my Zip Code... let alone my City. X.x
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:37 pm

You don't know your city or ZIP code?
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Post by Bakura Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:37 pm

Nope. ^^ I'll just have to wait til I can look at some mail.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:55 pm

Weird. O_o
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Post by Bakura Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:18 am

I dun think so. lol I've moved too much to care where I'm at now. lol

Just another place where there's some land, with a name, and people on it.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 am

Mm. Sad thinking.
    SammyTheBootlegger
    SammyTheBootlegger
    Major

Post by SammyTheBootlegger Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:55 am

Not sad. Idiotic ^^ To not know ones whereabouts?? Unless someone JUST arrives in a place, there's no reason to not know the name of your own town/city.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:09 am

Indeed. Heck, I still remember most of my address from when I was four and I haven't lived there in coming up one sixteen years.
    (I feel old for some reason, now.)
    SammyTheBootlegger
    SammyTheBootlegger
    Major

Post by SammyTheBootlegger Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:20 am

That's because you're getting to be an old lady!
    Mikel
    Mikel
    Major

Male Posts : 5002

Post by Mikel Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:51 am

quater wrote:Haha. I would love to have a convo on AIM with Mikel. I am imagine it to be a hm filled interesting adventure!

AIM - Page 4 152512
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Post by Bakura Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:18 am

SammyTheBootlegger wrote:Not sad. Idiotic ^^ To not know ones whereabouts?? Unless someone JUST arrives in a place, there's no reason to not know the name of your own town/city.
    I need not know the area in which I live like the back of my hand, at least yet. When I could possibly move again in a matter of months, there's no point in learning the location. Same with my phone number. I don't have anyone to call, and no one requests to call me, why would I need to know my number?
    Mikel
    Mikel
    Major

Post by Mikel Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:28 am

Nogitsune wrote:
    SammyTheBootlegger wrote:Not sad. Idiotic ^^ To not know ones whereabouts?? Unless someone JUST arrives in a place, there's no reason to not know the name of your own town/city.
    I need not know the area in which I live like the back of my hand, at least yet. When I could possibly move again in a matter of months, there's no point in learning the location. Same with my phone number. I don't have anyone to call, and no one requests to call me, why would I need to know my number?

because it's practical. you never know when you'll need to. pft, what's the point of having a phone if you don't know the number?
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Post by Bakura Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:45 am

Mikel wrote:
    Nogitsune wrote:

because it's practical. you never know when you'll need to. pft, what's the point of having a phone if you don't know the number?
    For most, perhaps, but it's not of any use for me to know it. And it's my parents phone, not my own. The most I do on a phone anymore is to tell whomever that my parents aren't there anyway, and if they are, to hand it to them because they couldn't get to it in time. The phone isn't for my use, and neither is my address. What could I possibly need with them at this point in time? Apart from needing the Zip Code for an AIM, anyway.
    Mikel
    Mikel
    Major

Post by Mikel Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:00 am

Nogitsune wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    Nogitsune wrote:

For most, perhaps, but it's not of any use for me to know it. And it's my parents phone, not my own. The most I do on a phone anymore is to tell whomever that my parents aren't there anyway, and if they are, to hand it to them because they couldn't get to it in time. The phone isn't for my use, and neither is my address. What could I possibly need with them at this point in time? Apart from needing the Zip Code for an AIM, anyway.

you said 'my number', of course i would assume the phone was yours. that's not the case it seems, then that is irrelevant.
    i guess i was vague, but the first two sentence in my previous reply was pertaining to your address.

Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Post by Bakura Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 am

Mikel wrote:
    Nogitsune wrote:For most, perhaps, but it's not of any use for me to know it. And it's my parents phone, not my own. The most I do on a phone anymore is to tell whomever that my parents aren't there anyway, and if they are, to hand it to them because they couldn't get to it in time. The phone isn't for my use, and neither is my address. What could I possibly need with them at this point in time? Apart from needing the Zip Code for an AIM, anyway.

you said 'my number', of course i would assume the phone was yours. that's not the case it seems, then that is irrelevant.
    i guess i was vague, but the first two sentence in my previous reply was pertaining to your address.

Oh! Sorry, that's my fault then. I was using it rather generally, not thinking. Apologies for that. My wording has been awful these last couple of days. X.x

But really, far as address goes, I never leave the house, I don't have the ability to get a job currently, so no need to write it down on a resume, etc... For my purposes, I have what I need, otherwise, some loose mail will tell me my answer.
    Mikel
    Mikel
    Major

Post by Mikel Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:39 am

Nogitsune wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    Nogitsune wrote:For most, perhaps, but it's not of any use for me to know it. And it's my parents phone, not my own. The most I do on a phone anymore is to tell whomever that my parents aren't there anyway, and if they are, to hand it to them because they couldn't get to it in time. The phone isn't for my use, and neither is my address. What could I possibly need with them at this point in time? Apart from needing the Zip Code for an AIM, anyway.

Oh! Sorry, that's my fault then. I was using it rather generally, not thinking. Apologies for that. My wording has been awful these last couple of days. X.x

But really, far as address goes, I never leave the house, I don't have the ability to get a job currently, so no need to write it down on a resume, etc... For my purposes, I have what I need, otherwise, some loose mail will tell me my answer.

hm.

still, it's rather impractical. but that's how you prefer it and i'm not one to impede on one's preferences.
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Post by Bakura Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:49 am

To each their own.
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Grunt

Male Posts : 400

Post by TheFirstKnight Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:02 pm

The last time I commented on this thread, it was on page 3 or something. And now I am totally lost, which is usually the norm.
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Post by Bakura Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:27 pm

You could always read through the pages of three to seven?
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:28 pm

That'd be useless since it turned into random spammage. As usual.
    KarateKeyaQ
    KarateKeyaQ
    Captain

Female Posts : 2113

Post by KarateKeyaQ Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:30 pm

The topic doesn't even have to be broad for us to Spam. Friggin genius.
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Post by Bakura Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm

All topics can be spammed.
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Second Lieutenant

Male Posts : 584