Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

Hospitals and the Light

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Second Lieutenant

Male Posts : 584

Hospitals and the Light Empty Hospitals and the Light

Post by Destinykil

So my recent "activity" or lack thereof has been because of my trips to the hospital. It started when I was at work and started to have a panic attack. First time ever, I went home and lied down. Woke up and was paranoid. My mom had me go into the ambulance and next thing I know I was at the hospital. So they stabilized me from whatever I had and then realized I had a cyst on my tailbone. I went home and they gave me pills for the cyst pain which ramped up the following few hours. I was able to sleep through the night until the next morning when I awoke. My gf helped me into the shower but then my hearing started to fade and my eyes went blurry, either I was transforming or passing out. You guessed it, I passed out. When I awoke I had no clue where I was and a horrible smell was in the air. My cyst ruptured when I fell from passing out. MY mom and step-dad helped my naked self up and to my room where I waited for the paramedics once again to take me into the ambulance. Another 5 hours in the ER until I was discharged again. I've been feeling woozy on my feet but i'm slowly overcoming that feeling. I can now sleep on my back again and sit down normally which I couldn't before. They forbid me from getting to the gym and i've been out of work since Sunday. And I just got internet back a few days ago. Sorry for the absence.
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:16 am by quater

Geez, Destinykil. Not a good week for you.
    SammyTheBootlegger

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:58 am by SammyTheBootlegger

^ Right??

This isn't some elaborate story to explain your absence is it?? It would be a good one ^^
    Mikel

Post Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 am by Mikel

quater wrote:Geez, Destinykil. Not a good week for you.

what he said.
    Destinykil

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 pm by Destinykil

Yeah still very out there
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:29 pm by KarateKeyaQ

The upside : You got internet back!
    SammyTheBootlegger

Post Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:48 pm by SammyTheBootlegger

That's the spirit.
    neon kun

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:03 am by neon kun