Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

+20
Shadowed Glass
Brinckmyster
PeinQ
Ayame
Kai
Azarni_Rin
Sai-Sai
GL
SammyTheBootlegger
Rayne K
KarateKeyaQ
neon kun
Shiro
Banouin
Yoyo
Zytan
Bakura
Mikel
quater
BlackRain
24 posters

wtf dreams

quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

wtf dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: wtf dreams

Post by quater Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:32 pm

Say what?
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Male Posts : 2458

Post by Kai Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 pm

wierd dream. ~_~ they were zombies at first and then when i turn around and look at them they were vampires and then they turned into zombies again. .__.
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Haha, oh! A dream. I thought you were just rambling. I was like, "Eh, this isn't WTF sentences, Kai."

That's a real freakeh dream man!
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Male Posts : 2458

Post by Kai Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:08 am

LOL. of course i was dreaming. :P though it is really wierd i've dreamt that same dream since last month =__=
    Ayame
    Ayame
    Grunt

Female Posts : 339

Post by Ayame Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 am

Oh! Creepy dreams indeed. I tend to eat while watching gore/horror and I have a tendency to like nightmares since they're rare for me and the excitement that I'm in one of those horror movies is... chilling. So I also tend to record nightmares in the form of short stories to involve all possible details so here's a nightmare I had last year.... Or rather...... A nice horror film I so happen to have experienced in the dream world~

Okay, so I'm gonna write about this strange and scary dream that I had today. It seriously gave me the jitters but I'll write it anyway. I might use it as inspiration for the next thriller series I write. So... Here goes:
    One day, at a local party, me and my mom met a dude - in his early 20s. He looks nice. Baby face. So he asked us to go to a mall with him. We obliged. This dude was taking us to the close and secluded area of the mall so I grew kind of suspicious. Then, I hinted about the security cameras at every turn so he stopped. We had some 'fun' time according to him so we went in one taxi. Then he said he'd take us some place so I raised my hand and said "You know what? My stomach is sick. I think we'll just stop here. Our house is at walking distance anyway" At this he agreed.
    On our way home, we had to pass through a swollen swamp so the path got very green and mucky. Then, I noticed two bodies lying on the side, covered in muck. In real life, my mom would have freaked. So anyway, I went to the corner and hinted to the policeman there that there were two dead bodies near the swamp. He went "What?!" I told him where it was and said we'd be going but he didn't stop me at all.
    Eventually, mother and I found our way home. On the way, we talked about how creepy the dude's grin and glances at us were. Yes, it was scary. He was smiling but it was almost as though you could see the malice going on behind those eyes. It was scary.
    Then, we went out the next morning, with my dad this time. We drove to Ampere St. where our ancestral home is. When we stopped at a nearby parking lot (that doesn't exist in real life), I found another body just lying there so I told my dad about it. But we just went on and ignored it in the end.
    There were some new karinderias in my dream and they all offered Sinigang which is creepy since the dude knows how much I love that dish. I told my parents to just say no. So we went to the only one that didn't offer to us but instead waited patiently.
    My highschool math teacher, Mrs. Mariano, was driving up to said road but then finds the remains of Mr. Torres, our hs social studies teacher lying on said road, thus not letting Mrs. Mariano's cab to continue going. This is the point where I wake up.
    Believe me! It was a BAD dream. This is the first nightmare I had that had 'me' in it. I usually let other characters, RP characters -- new, old, previously non-existing or sometimes even people in real life-- do the dying for me. I wish I could just have happy dreams with fantasies and all. It's a good thing I don't freak out in my dreams... Even if a knife is pointed at me. That'd be utter fail. :D
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

Post by Yoyo Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Totally stealing this off AIM and trying to adapt it for a post. It's totally disjointed but I'm much too lazy to fix it. Have fun:

I totally had an incredibly gorey dream the other night. It was all Indiana Jones-ish and there was magic (Yoyo was ebil, too!). And...there was a race of rhino-people. o_o;; But they were my most formidable foes. >_> Everyone fell to me easily. The stupid rhino-people were difficult to kill/trick/etc. I'm pretty sure that I was going after these status in a very Indian Jones/dungeon method.

The only way I killed people was with a pointy stick....That I stabbed them with and left very round holes... So I'd stab someone in the forehead, they'd fall over with a hole in his forehead. Stab 'em in the chest and they'd fall over with a hole in their chest...

I used my magic powers to make myself look like one of the rhino-people. I was a nurse/maid/something for the head rhino-people general and led him into the dungeons and he somehow managed to escape all the dungeon traps and nerly got away from me unscathed with my goal! Except then I ambushed him and a couple of his peoples later and stabbed them to death.
    PeinQ
    PeinQ
    Grunt

Female Posts : 292

Post by PeinQ Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:49 am

It was weird. I dreamed I went back to my old school district, which most of you know I don't like much... For the last day of school.

Yeah, the last lousy day of school. And the whole time I was thinking about my school now and how I missed my classmates and how I didn't wanna be at the school district I despise anymore. And then there was a creeper. EVERY TIME. DX I swear those dreams freak me out...

Anyway I went back to my school now at the end of my dream and I guess all was forgiven. It was weird.
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:11 am

^ I did something similar. I ended up back at Dominos instead of school...

Although instead of a creeper it was just me delivering pizzas to a troll. ^^
    PeinQ
    PeinQ
    Grunt

Post by PeinQ Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:41 pm

Hahaha xDD Well at least it wasn't a creeper. Creeper dreams are scareh DX

So I fell asleep after school today and I thought I was dreaming when my mom asked me a question and I was moving my hands and stuff I guess (and I kind of remember it, you know, like when you just wake up and someone talks to you you can't really figure out if it was a dream or not), and when I was finally awake, but not yet completely coherent, she began drilling me with "ARE YOU OKAY??" kinds of questions, and my poor mind couldn't come up with a reason fast enough coz I still wasn't completely awake so now she thinks I'm crazy DX
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:13 am

Aw.

Kind of been there. Sorta. My bro woke me up when I fell asleep while he was at the dentist today. Similar reaction except when he asked me why I was staring I just said shut up :P
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:49 am

tonight, i was one of santas little workers. we were fighting an evil fake santa that tried to take over the world with the help of a big eye that looked like the sauron eye. but.. something went wrong and we had to run for our lives when sauron got angry at the fake santa.. so yeah,after that... i rescued puppies from big holes in the ground and before i woke up, i was in a make up store that was located ina cave...
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Gl those are some awesome dreams. Like, no lie. ^^
    PeinQ
    PeinQ
    Grunt

Post by PeinQ Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:09 am

Hahaha I can kinda see that happening xD haha!

Last night I dreamed I was in Walmart with my friend and there was this adorable little droopy-eared black bunny running around. It was so cute! And it came up to my friend and started thumping on her shoe with its front feet, and took off bouncing/running again. I thought I was going to die from the sheer cuteness, and then I woke up DX
    Mikel
    Mikel
    Major

Male Posts : 5002

Post by Mikel Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:38 am

nice dreams :P
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:39 am

I've never had a dream like that before, PeinQ. My dreams are never cute.
    Mikel
    Mikel
    Major

Post by Mikel Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:45 am

really, q.
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:46 am

True story, guys.
    Mikel
    Mikel
    Major

Post by Mikel Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 am

aw
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:06 am

I'm good with it. ^^
    Mikel
    Mikel
    Major

Post by Mikel Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:23 am

sure :P
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:11 pm

I don't really remember my dream...it was just another weird one that was so close to real life I couldn't figure it out.

Lately I've been having a hard time figuring out if I am dreaming stuff that happened or not. It's really annoying.
    PeinQ
    PeinQ
    Grunt

Post by PeinQ Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 pm

^I feel your pain.

Last night I dreamed I was at KMart of all places and I got bad news that my friends had been in a car accident and hadn't made it. I was wailing, I kid you not. The whole thing was me walking around wailing around KMart, and then I was in one of the science classrooms at school wailing again. It was weird. Then I wrenched my eyes open.

Then I went back to sleep and dreamed that our sophomore class and my boyfriend were getting ready for our big end-of-the-year trip at Kmart again. And then I was suddenly in a taxi and I looked off to my left and saw that the sky had turned red towards the bridge that goes over the river and an explosion happened. It was a MAJOR like, 4 car accident I guess. Freaked me out. I woke up and didn't go back to sleep after that :/
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:14 pm

You seem to be having issues with K-Mart and car accidents, PeinQ.

I had a bad dream about a car accident the other night...

But last night I had a decent night's sleep and didn't dream much, thank goodness.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

Post by Yoyo Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Pretty sure I was hangin' out with Q and Des in my dream last night.
    Also pretty sure I managed to kick both their butts. Literally. :3
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:10 pm

Haha. Why'd you do that, jerk? :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:30 am