Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

+9
Waedlane
KarateKeyaQ
Banouin
Mikel
Shiro
TheFirstKnight
quater
GL
Zytan
13 posters

HEY Wong is back in a new name and wonders whats up? and what has happened since wotn ;D

Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Female Posts : 2009

HEY Wong is back in a new name and wonders whats up? and what has happened since wotn ;D - Page 4 Empty Re: HEY Wong is back in a new name and wonders whats up? and what has happened since wotn ;D

Post by Brinckmyster Sun May 15, 2011 1:34 am

who knows? I tend to miss those since they happen when I'm asleep or doing other things in real life.
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

HEY Wong is back in a new name and wonders whats up? and what has happened since wotn ;D - Page 4 Empty Re: HEY Wong is back in a new name and wonders whats up? and what has happened since wotn ;D

Post by quater Sun May 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Hm....You just need to stop sleeping. ^^
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Post by Brinckmyster Mon May 16, 2011 11:30 am

that would make things easier, yes.
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Mon May 16, 2011 5:07 pm

So its agreed! Welcome to the insomniacs club.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Post by Brinckmyster Mon May 16, 2011 10:50 pm

but.... b, bu, b, bu, but! I has to get my sleep schedule to match my mission schedule! HEY Wong is back in a new name and wonders whats up? and what has happened since wotn ;D - Page 4 707242 HEY Wong is back in a new name and wonders whats up? and what has happened since wotn ;D - Page 4 649484
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Tue May 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Excuses~
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 1:08 am

yes. That's what I use to come on here to begin with - excuses! HEY Wong is back in a new name and wonders whats up? and what has happened since wotn ;D - Page 4 72762

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content