Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

F*** Family

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Second Lieutenant

Male Posts : 584

F*** Family Empty F*** Family

Post by Destinykil

I just can't take it anymore. My life is structured. I work, train, pay bills, and attend to important matters. The rest of the people in my house live like crazy lazy people. My mom governs the house from the couch she indented. She sleeps 16 hours a day and bitches for the other 8. My brother is a spoiled little B**** who gets whatever he wants and has my mom defend him all the time. He is turning 18 in 2 months and I guarantee my mom will still support his ass. ME and him got into a fight and he decided to try and act tough.

I told him when he turns 18 I will break his jaw in a split second. The moment I left for work he started crying to my mom because he was scared. Noe i'm at work he is still running his mouth so I threatened to report him for illegal driving. He drives on a permit alone without any license obv. Since it's my moms SUV he drives, she would get busted. That's when she joined the onslaught.

Then I told her to grab that little focker by the hair and teach him respect and to stop spoiling him. She told me to F*** off. Then I threatened her with financial things. The way she gets money and such. That's when she flew off her lid and started swearing at me and threatened to kick me out. Wow that was sure scary.

Let her kick me out, her whole world will collapse within a week while i'll be doing fine. Let her man. I stopped talking to them both and now just sitting here at work as always just letting the night go by.

They best be afraid. I will ruin you if you mess with me.
    Share this post on: reddit

neon kun

Post Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:03 am by neon kun

That must be difficult. :< But I think it's better if you work it out with them! ^___^ It's not so easy having no parents after all!~ :3

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am