Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

4 posters

Clan wars. Mini part.

Banouin
    Banouin
    Commander

Male Posts : 776

Clan wars. Mini part.  Empty Clan wars. Mini part.

Post by Banouin Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:09 pm

“Betrayer betrayer oh fear the betrayer~” The man's hand slid into place around the metal that made up the cell door. Yurii tilted her head to the side in an attempt to play the lighting from inside the cell so that she could see his face. Strands of her messy blond hair fall over her face but she was able to catch the lower half of the mans face. It reviled his smile and the facial hair that formed into a goatee.
    “What will they sing of you? I wonder.” He spoke softly. “Or will they sing at all?” he laughed, keeping his soft tone as he did. Yurii remained silent with a deep gaze into the shadowed face as a reply.
    “Betrayer.” He said holding up his free hand to the light. An apple sat in his palm. “This is what they will sing of me in the end.” He tossed the apple into the cell and it rolled across the floor. It came to a slow stop at Yurii's side.
    “Eat. He still needs you alive.”

Yurii reached out weakly with her right arm and scooped the apple up. Eat it. She could hear a voice in the back of her mind tell her. Please just eat it. She wanted to take it and throw it back at the man but Yurii knew it was her own fear of death speaking to her now. The part of her that still thought there was a way out of this cell made her bite into the small amount of food she had been given. A full day without food had made the apple the best piece of food she had even tasted. She savored every second.
    “Its not enough. I understand.” The man said as he watched Yurii eat. “But its all I can give you. After that sleep. You'll need as much rest as you can.” He backed away from the cell. “Honor to the demon who fought till the end.” She could see the man gesture with his hands. She knew it. It was a mist salute that a solider would give to the opposing sides leader after the battle had been won.
    “Betrayer...” She whispered as the man left.
    Yurii tilted her head back and welcomed the exhaustion to overtake her.

- - -

Yurii awoke to darkness. Her body was far beyond the point of sore and she could not hold in a groan as she tried to move. Her head throbbed and the stuffy air did little to help all of this.
    “Yurii” An unfamiliarly voice echoed throughout the room and Yurii let out a scream of agony as she was kicked in her side.
    “That will be enough Amaterasu.” the unknown voice spoke again but their was little doubt in Yurii's mind who it belonged to.
    “But-” Amaterasu stopped and Yurii knew that voice, the man outside her cell.
    “Help her to her feet Amaterasu.”

What she hoped would have been a soft hand gently lifting her up turned out to be the exact opposite. She was yanked to her feet with such force she thought her arm had become dislocated.
    “Your eyes are to impure to look upon me. This is why you are blindfolded. As you may have guessed I am Shugo.” Shugo's voice did not sound anything like a dark evil monster. It did not sound as she had dreamed it would. He sounded normal, his tone even remained her of a kage's tone.
    I guess its not surprising, he does think highly of himself. Yurii thought.
    “And you are Yurii, leader of the....army” Shugo laughed to himself before going on. “that was left to fight mine.” A hand grabbed her chin and she could feel Shugo's face close to hers. “How does it feel to be left all alone? Hm? It must feel horrible. You must be angry with them!” Yurii felt Shugo push up against her and he whispered in her ear. “You are alive because I'm the monster they say I am. I am salvation given human form but I need your help...Yurii help me set everyone free from the kages. You now see the way they are. Fearing at the sight of death and running full speed away from it.”

“How can I possibly be of help to you?” She asked whispering back.
    “The chamber where the kages have hidden the spirits. Its here. Show me where.”

- - -

Yurii's sense of time was off. In and out of sleep for who knows how long. She guessed it had been longer then she thought. Her body was no longer as sore as it was before.
    “For the tenth time. I. Do. Not. Know.” Yurii sighed and leaned over the railing of the balcony overlooking the island. The battle still raged. So far only she had been taken from the leaders and even though all hopes of winning had long ago left their hearts, the others fought. Hit and runs mostly. Hiding in the shadows and waiting.
    “Something. Anything a Kage may have said or done!” Amaterasu asked.
    “All that I know is that it takes all the Kages to enter it. Nothing more I have no idea how to find it. I'll throw in that going in there is not something they just do whenever!”
    “Is that so?” Shugo's voice came from the now opened door to the room.
    “I thought I was to impure?” Yurii shot at him.
    “You are but soon time will change that. Come with me.”

- - -

“This is the room they held their meeting, correct?” Shugo asked Yurii from over his shoulder.
    She only nodded wishing she had the power to jump at him and break his neck.
    “Ah. Yes. There is something different about this room.”
    “You mean how dull it is.” Amaterasu laughed. The room was empty other then a table and a chair for each Kage.
    “Secrets are often hidden in dull spots my friend.” Shugo wasted no time and almost ran to the table placing a hand on it and for the first time Yurii felt the huge amount of AMP energy pouring out of Shugo.
    That is truly on a level of a Kage...
    “You would do best to cover your eyes.” Shugo said with a joyful tone. Both Amaterasu and Yurii shielded their eyes and a second later the table shattered in an explosion sending the ruble flying. When everything settled back down Yurii removed her arm from her eyes and saw it. A staircase that had been hidden under the table. She and Amaterasu slowly made their way over and gazed down.

Yurii closed her eyes. Don't let him go down there. The same voice that told her to eat before popped up. It was her imagination she knew. And she hated how much it sounded like Q. She had to stop him at some point. As angry as she was at the Kages she could not let Shugo win. Whatever was down there. Shugo's corpse would have to join it. Just then as the thought passed through her mind Shugo grabbed both their shoulders.
    “Lets go ascend to the rank of Gods.”
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Commander

Male Posts : 776

Clan wars. Mini part.  Empty Re: Clan wars. Mini part.

Post by Banouin Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Short! But the next part is going to be long. ^^;
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

Post by Yoyo Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:13 pm

O:
    I'm going to have to reread all of CW in a sitting or two to get back into the swing of this story. But it's good. O:

And you switched to calling her Yurii. Time skip, yes?
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

Post by quater Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 am

Shugo and his obsession with gods.

Anyway, liked it!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Grunt

Female Posts : 105

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:31 am

Hm, you never show me this anymore. It's really good though.. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content