Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

So, I've been angry...

Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Male Posts : 1208

So, I've been angry... Empty So, I've been angry...

Post by Bakura

A lot. I finally found out why, but I'm not going over that right now, or at all, so never mind that.

The point is though, to be dealing with these things, I'm going to be taking a break, so to say. From a good portion of the internet that I frequent, this site unfortunately being one of them. I'm not quitting the site, mind you. Just taking a break, I'll likely drop in from time to time to check my inbox occasionally. If you need to contact me, just send a PM, and I'll get to it when I can!

Until then, later days!
    Share this post on: reddit

SammyTheBootlegger

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 pm by SammyTheBootlegger

I'm not really sure why you would tell us all you're angry if you don't want to talk about it. But if you're really not gonna be on I'm also not sure how you'll see this... Hmm... A dilema.
    Bakura

Post Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:19 pm by Bakura

A dilemma indeed! However, I also mentioned to send a PM, and I'd get to it, when I get to it. xP I'll prolly check in now and then, I just won't really post all that often.

As for why, it's a personal thing against myself. Angry at myself, the things I'm angry about though, I'm keeping withheld. ^_^

The reason for the absence in it's entirety then is, I got changes to make, and staying online for as often as I usually do, won't help that.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 am