Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

3 posters

Omnipotent Arts Chapter 4

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Second Lieutenant

Male Posts : 584

Omnipotent Arts Chapter 4 Empty Omnipotent Arts Chapter 4

Post by Destinykil Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:12 am

Omnipotent Arts Chapter 1
    Omnipotent Arts Chapter 2
    Omnipotent Arts Chapter 3

Chapter IV: Usurping the Throne.

The train came to a sudden halt and pressured steam released from under the brakes. Q knew he was at his destination. Now all he had to do was find the King of Muay Thai. Somehow, he knew it wouldn't be such an easy task. As Q exited the train, the sunlight beamed into his eyes. He immediately placed his hand in front of the sun to block the light. He took a deep inhale and smelt the fumes of sweat and exhaustion. Q always wondered why the lands always shifted in climate, all but this land so it seems.

“It is so hot here. Now off to the King's training grounds.”

Q clenched his fist and made his way further from the train station and towards the closest camp he could find. As he entered, he saw massive amounts of fighters kicking bags and sparring. The various sounds pierced his ears. Q's training was always so quiet. This was sure to be a wake up call. He approached one of the fighters who was just sitting down panting heavily.

“You wouldn't happen to know where I could find the King's grounds would you?”

the fighter glared at him and pointed to the spot right below him. Q was perplexed. Couldn't he just speak?

“Is this it? Where is he? I must speak to him right this instant.”

Q went to go touch the shoulder of the fighter but his hand was grabbed and he was kicked in the chest. Q went flying back and hit the sand and dirt with a loud thud. He slowly rose and clenched his chest with his hand. He dropped his bag and moved closer to the fighter. The fighter rose up and got into his stance. Q instantly knew he offended him and now it was a fight. However, Q had no intentions to fight the person. He only wanted to know where the King was. The sunlight beaming down on him really made him start to sweat, the fighter stood ready unmoving like stone. Q motioned with his hand for the fighter to calm down and sit. Q hoisted his bag onto his back and turned his back on the fighter. He began to walk away until a hand landed on his shoulder from behind. Q spun around and twisted the hand. The person swung under and reversed the grip and shoved Q away.

“Don't touch me. I'm only looking for the King.”

“That'd be me smartass. I am Jose, King of Muay Thai. Why are you disturbing my fighters?”

“I am Q. Did you get the letter to show up at the meeting? And yet, you were not there. How strange right?”

The sarcasm really dug under Jose's skin. He stepped forward towards Q and threw a punch. Q quickly slapped the punch away and grinned.

“Aha, yes I got the notice but I was busy. What are you here for now?”

“Pf has been killed. The land is now under my control. Do well to show up next time and you'd know that.”

Jose grinned once more and clapped his hands. He turned to his fighters and they all began to clap slowly.

“Ahh, a man with cahones. Come now, watch our competition. I'm fighting at the end. I insist.”

Q shrugged and followed Jose down the dirt paths. The sun made the walk seem like forever but soon they reached a large stadium. Q's eyes affixed on the decayed detail of it. As they stepped inside, a large ring stood before them. The ropes were thick and heavy. The floor was just dirt. The seats all around were wooden with etchings in all of them.
    Jose smelled the fresh scent of competition and Directed Q to take a seat. He walked over to a chair and sat down. Jose went towards the ring and stomped the floor. Almost instantly, fighter started pouring into the stadium. Locals and gamblers filled the seats. In a matter of seconds, the decayed ruins turned into a spectacle for all to see and Q happened to be in the front seat. Jose waved to the crowd and smiled.

“Welcome! This is the 125th annual Muay Thai Competition. For all the veterans you know the rules, but for some of you newcomers let me explain. The rules are easy to follow; 1. Crotch shots are not ALLOWED! 2. The fight ends when the opponent is knocked out completely. 3.The winner of the gauntlet will get to face me. Let me go over the sacred rule since the birth of this sport. If the King of Muay Thai, me, is killed, the person who killed me will become the new king. Easier said than done my friends. All bets will take place in the corner. Let the games begins. First match; “Argo versus Tech.””

Jose exited the ring and sat down next to Q. The sound of betting made it impossible to watch in piece Q thought. The two fighters entered the ring and Jose nudged Q with his shoulder as the bell rang. Blow after powerful blow, each fighter backed up and got back into the fight. Minutes passed by as the bells rung to rest and fight once more. Q looked away from the fight at Jose and saw him practically drooling at the excitement of a Thai fight. Q looked back at the ring and Tech was on the floor coughing. The referee stopped the fight. Jose stood up and clapped and the crowd roared. The sound of money going from hand to hand deafened Q to a point of frustration. Jose took a step back into the ring and clapped.

“Winner, ARGO! Next match; “Des versus my personal favorite, Locce!” BEGIN!”

Jose took his seat next to Q and pointed at his favorite fighter as the bell rung.

“Why do you favor him over this Des fighter? They both look strong.”

“Ah, Des is a wimp. I included him in this competition to raise his spirits. I haven't seen him fight since last year. No way he can beat my guy.”

Q raised his eyebrow and shrugged. The fight began as the bell rang. Locce stepped in and threw a wild cross at Des. Miss. Des side stepped and threw an elbow at Locce. As Locce stepped back and rubbed his cheek he chuckled a bit and moved back in. Q looked over at Jose who was glistening in excitement. Des stepped in as well and tossed a powerful low-kick at Locce. The kick was checked and Des retaliated with a powerful hook to the face of Locce. Once again, Locce backed up and grinned this time, pissed at how this peon was one-upping him. He spat out some blood and threw a high-kick at the face of Des. Easily, the kick was avoided and Des swept him off his feet. Locce dropped the dirt heavily. Des smiled and mocked him to get back up.

“Seems like Des is doing better than you thought huh Jose?”

“Shut up. Somehow Des is cheating I will show you.”

Des rushed in at Locce and jumped into the air. Both his kneed connected with Locce's chest and he went flying into the ropes then down to the ground. Des approached him and threw one last punch into Locce's face. The referee called the fight as Des threw his hands up in the air like a champion. Before the referee could make the official announcement, Jose leaped into the ring and pushed Des into a corner. Des readied his stance and kept his glare on Jose.

“No way you beat Locce. You cheated. Screw the rest of the competition. Me and you right now. No gloves, I will show you what a real Thai fighter does,”

Des nodded and stepped back into the ropes. The small amount of fear in his body showed but he stood tall. He brought the gloves to his mouth and ripped them off. He rubbed his wrists and moved into a move advantageous position.

“Let's go then peon. FEAR THE KING OF MUAY THAI!”

Jose stepped forward and delivered a lightning fast kick to Des' ribs. Des yelped and winced. The immense amount of pressure in one kick told him this was a losing fight but he didn't give up. Des came right back with a swift low-kick. Jose checked it and threw out 10 jabs all of which connected to Des' face. Blood started to protrude from his nose and his eyes were watering.

“Aha, this is too easy. You are weak like I said.”

Des snorted at rushed at Jose. He leaped into the air and attempted to deliver both knees to the chest of the King. Jose caught him and began laughing as he carried him around the ring. Des' eyes opened wide as he was caught and he then smirked. Des drove both elbows down into Jose's collarbones. Jose dropped him and screamed out in pain.

“Well, Des is a pretty good fighter.” Q said to himself.

Des moved forward again as Jose gripped his collarbones. He threw a few wild jabs that Jose ducked away from and then a straight cross. The unexpecting Jose took the full force of the punch to his forehead and stepped back slightly.

“How dare you! You will DIE!”

Jose moved his foot forward and spun around. His foot followed behind and swung up to eye-level with Des. The sheer impact force and speed from the kick knocked Des' head sideways and he dropped to the floor. Jose laughed and approached him. He lifted Des into the air by his throat and stared at him in the eye.

“You thought you could best me? The king? Now you will die.”

Jose's grip became tighter around Des' throat. The sweet taste of oxygen eluded Des as his vision became blurrier by the second. He quickly began to spot opening on Jose. Des lifted his leg and threw a knee into the ribs of Jose. A crunch of bone pierced Q's ears and made him pay more attention to the fight. The betting hushed down and everyone stared quietly at the two fighters in the ring. Jose dropped Des and grabbed his ribs panting heavily.

“My...r-r-ribs. F-oo-ol. This is...my..c-country.”

Des lost all sense of emotion and grabbed Jose behind the head and drove his knee into Jose's nose. The spongy cartilage snapped and the tiny bones drove up into Jose's brain. A striking deathblow. Q sensed it immediately. The life force of Jose was gone. He fell to his knees and then onto his stomach. Des arched forward and screamed out in victory. The crowd gasped and began applauding loudly.

“Unbelievable, this kid is the new King of Muay Thai. Hey you, come with me.”

Des looked over at the voice that called him and moved closer. They shook hands and Q patted him on the back.

“We have a long journey back. Prepare...”
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

Omnipotent Arts Chapter 4 Empty Re: Omnipotent Arts Chapter 4

Post by Yoyo Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Oh snap, Des killed Jose. 'Bout time someone killed that guy. :3
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Second Lieutenant

Male Posts : 584

Post by Destinykil Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Thank you, I didn't want to make Des king right off the bat you know? Had to make sure something cool happened.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

Post by Yoyo Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Ah, yes, of course. ^^
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215