Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

+8
Kai
mewz
Mikel
Banouin
quater
Rayne K
neon kun
NEMO >O
12 posters

What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group?

Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Male Posts : 2458

What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group?

Post by Kai Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:09 pm

^ they cosplay but they dont enter competitions because they are uncategorized. :)) and sometimes they just do it for attention.
    Right now cosplaying in our country is quite annoying. so i rarely cosplay now ~_~

It's one of the weirdest hobby but you can learn alot from cosplaying. .
    O_O
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group?

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:13 pm

wow, thats kinda cool (:
    oh right, you have been cosplaying. : you have pics of you cosplaying, right? :P

i dont know how popular it is in sweden, but i know that the people who cosplay are real anime freaks... like super crazy freaks. ^^;; and the only place you can cosplay at (without being judged as a freak) is at the convents. :P
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Post by Kai Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:21 pm

sadly all my cosplay piccus from before is on my old laptop.
    and they're the crappy ones. . :)) I'll try to find if they're still there.

meh.. . . :< we mostly do photoshoots and rarely come to conventions :))
    since sometimes the cons can be jam packed.
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:26 pm

really? :O great! if you find them, be sure to tell me. :P

oh, thats understandable. ... a lot of people live in philippenes, right?
    hm... how much people does it actually live there?

Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Post by Kai Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Will do :D

yup. . i dont exactly know XDD
    well cosplay is being a mainstream to all otakus here so some of them are taking cosplaying to lowly. so yeah. . they keep on multiplying. . long story :<
    But i'm irritated by that.
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:34 pm

thanks!

... i looked it up on wikipedia... seriously, WTF?! 88 574 614 people?! geezus...
    oh i kinda understand why. :/
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Post by Kai Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:39 pm

HAHAHAHA you didn't have to search it up. . ^__^" saves you the trouble.
    yeah and half of those are on the slums. ;A;
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:40 pm

.. i got curious. >_>;;;
    oh.. i didnt know that. :/ ... wow... thats a lot of people...
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Post by Kai Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:43 pm

main problem is poverty. but people there are most creative. :))
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:50 pm

oh.. i see. (:

my mind just got blown .. again. xD i had to compare sweden with philippenes to understand how crowded it is over there. okey, so philippenes has around 88 500 000 people and it has an area of 300 000 km2, while sweden has 9 400 000 people and an area of 450 000 km2.... its a big difference xD
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Post by Kai Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 pm

hahahah because. philippines is an archipelago. XD we have lots of islands. =))
    Cortlen1211
    Cortlen1211
    Grunt

Male Posts : 282

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 pm

wow...
    well, that's a great part about Canada. 3 people per square kilometer (on average--but that's outliers included)
    And here in Toronto, there is a total lack of shame. I swear, I see obese 40-year-old guys dress up as Maka Albarn. Trust me, not a pretty sight. What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 2 800879
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:55 pm

yeah... but still! so much people on so many islands! o.0 its crazy
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Cortlen1211 wrote:wow...
    well, that's a great part about Canada. 3 people per square kilometer (on average--but that's outliers included)
    And here in Toronto, there is a total lack of shame. I swear, I see obese 40-year-old guys dress up as Maka Albarn. Trust me, not a pretty sight. What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 2 800879

hahaha xD mabye we should send some people from philippenes to canada? :P so you get more people and hopefully some young people that cosplay. haha

oh, and it would be nice to get some people from philippenes to sweden! we need mroe asian... >_>;;
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Post by Kai Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Freaky. . . that's just plain freaky ;A; cute maka albarn was destroyed! What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 2 596413

Cortlen1211
    Cortlen1211
    Grunt

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:01 pm

*Spirit moment*
    MAKA!?! WHYYYYY!?!!! *sob*
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Post by Kai Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 pm

GL wrote:

hahaha xD mabye we should send some people from philippenes to canada? :P so you get more people and hopefully some young people that cosplay. haha

oh, and it would be nice to get some people from philippenes to sweden! we need mroe asian... >_>;;

w8 whut? O__O" hahaha you need people? wow. . .
    sweden needs more asians? why? O__O"
    If there's an OJT selection on my college for sweden then i'll accept that right away =)) hahaha
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:

If there's an OJT selection on my college for sweden then i'll accept that right away =)) hahaha

haha yeah, canada and sweden has a bigger area than philippenes, so we can take some of the people in your country, to make philippenes less crowded. :P
    yeah... when iwas in 9th grade, we had 2 asians in our school... out of 350 people xD
    now when im in 1st grade of ... something-school, we have about 50-100 asians out of 1000 people. ^^;;
    really? awesome! :D
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Post by Kai Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:13 pm

GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:

haha yeah, canada and sweden has a bigger area than philippenes, so we can take some of the people in your country, to make philippenes less crowded. :P
    yeah... when iwas in 9th grade, we had 2 asians in our school... out of 350 people xD
    now when im in 1st grade of ... something-school, we have about 50-100 asians out of 1000 people. ^^;;

wow. . that's really few O__O
    hahaha now that's thoughtful :D
    I'm guessing those asians are usually chinese?
    Cortlen1211
    Cortlen1211
    Grunt

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:14 pm

OMG! Almost everyone in my elementary-and high-schools, is veit.
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:

yes.. >_>;; and its kinda sad that its like that... because i think asians are really good looking xD but yeah..
    heh yeah. :P
    uhm.. i have no idea actually. ^^;
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Cortlen1211 wrote:OMG! Almost everyone in my elementary-and high-schools, is veit.

... really? o.0
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Post by Kai Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:22 pm

GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:

yes.. >_>;; and its kinda sad that its like that... because i think asians are really good looking xD but yeah..

O_O most people say that asians are really good-looking and they have nice jawlines.
    =__= and i think not. . hahaha some just had those good looking gifts :<
    probably they're chinese ~3~
    or maybe koreans. . LOL
    Cortlen1211
    Cortlen1211
    Grunt

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:22 pm

GL wrote:
    Cortlen1211 wrote:OMG! Almost everyone in my elementary-and high-schools, is veit.

... really? o.0
    yes. o.o
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:

O_O most people say that asians are really good-looking and they have nice jawlines.
    =__= and i think not. . hahaha some just had those good looking gifts :<
    probably they're chinese ~3~
    or maybe koreans. . LOL

that is so true, kai. :P
    like you? (: you look good. (like i have told you before)
    hm.... yeah, i guess you can be right .(:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:44 am