Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

+8
Kai
mewz
Mikel
Banouin
quater
Rayne K
neon kun
NEMO >O
12 posters

What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group?

GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group?

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:26 pm

Cortlen1211 wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Cortlen1211 wrote:OMG! Almost everyone in my elementary-and high-schools, is veit.

... really? o.0
    yes. o.o

wow... that... weird xD
    Cortlen1211
    Cortlen1211
    Grunt

Male Posts : 282

What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group?

Post by Cortlen1211 Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:27 pm

big time. @.@
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Male Posts : 2458

Post by Kai Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:29 pm

GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Cortlen1211 wrote:wow...
    well, that's a great part about Canada. 3 people per square kilometer (on average--but that's outliers included)
    And here in Toronto, there is a total lack of shame. I swear, I see obese 40-year-old guys dress up as Maka Albarn. Trust me, not a pretty sight. What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 3 800879

hahaha xD mabye we should send some people from philippenes to canada? :P so you get more people and hopefully some young people that cosplay. haha

oh, and it would be nice to get some people from philippenes to sweden! we need mroe asian... >_>;;

w8 whut? O__O" hahaha you need people? wow. . .
    sweden needs more asians? why? O__O"
    If there's an OJT selection on my college for sweden then i'll accept that right away =)) hahaha

haha yeah, canada and sweden has a bigger area than philippenes, so we can take some of the people in your country, to make philippenes less crowded. :P
    yeah... when iwas in 9th grade, we had 2 asians in our school... out of 350 people xD
    now when im in 1st grade of ... something-school, we have about 50-100 asians out of 1000 people. ^^;;
    really? awesome! :D

wow. . that's really few O__O
    hahaha now that's thoughtful :D
    I'm guessing those asians are usually chinese?

yes.. >_>;; and its kinda sad that its like that... because i think asians are really good looking xD but yeah..
    heh yeah. :P
    uhm.. i have no idea actually. ^^;

O_O most people say that asians are really good-looking and they have nice jawlines.
    =__= and i think not. . hahaha some just had those good looking gifts :<
    probably they're chinese ~3~
    or maybe koreans. . LOL

that is so true, kai. :P
    like you? (: you look good. (like i have told you before)
    hm.... yeah, i guess you can be right .(:
    LOL
    me? nah. . I just take good care of myself that's all u_u and besides. I really don't like bragging about my looks hahaha it sounds wierd and stuff :P
    XP maybe there's plenty of possibilities~
    GL
    GL
    First Lieutenant

Post by GL Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Kai wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Cortlen1211 wrote:wow...
    well, that's a great part about Canada. 3 people per square kilometer (on average--but that's outliers included)
    And here in Toronto, there is a total lack of shame. I swear, I see obese 40-year-old guys dress up as Maka Albarn. Trust me, not a pretty sight. What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 3 800879

hahaha xD mabye we should send some people from philippenes to canada? :P so you get more people and hopefully some young people that cosplay. haha

oh, and it would be nice to get some people from philippenes to sweden! we need mroe asian... >_>;;

w8 whut? O__O" hahaha you need people? wow. . .
    sweden needs more asians? why? O__O"
    If there's an OJT selection on my college for sweden then i'll accept that right away =)) hahaha

haha yeah, canada and sweden has a bigger area than philippenes, so we can take some of the people in your country, to make philippenes less crowded. :P
    yeah... when iwas in 9th grade, we had 2 asians in our school... out of 350 people xD
    now when im in 1st grade of ... something-school, we have about 50-100 asians out of 1000 people. ^^;;
    really? awesome! :D

wow. . that's really few O__O
    hahaha now that's thoughtful :D
    I'm guessing those asians are usually chinese?

yes.. >_>;; and its kinda sad that its like that... because i think asians are really good looking xD but yeah..
    heh yeah. :P
    uhm.. i have no idea actually. ^^;

O_O most people say that asians are really good-looking and they have nice jawlines.
    =__= and i think not. . hahaha some just had those good looking gifts :<
    probably they're chinese ~3~
    or maybe koreans. . LOL

that is so true, kai. :P
    like you? (: you look good. (like i have told you before)
    hm.... yeah, i guess you can be right .(:
    LOL
    me? nah. . I just take good care of myself that's all u_u and besides. I really don't like bragging about my looks hahaha it sounds wierd and stuff :P
    XP maybe there's plenty of possibilities~

good good, bragging isnt .. cool. ^^; so thats good to hear. (: but yeah, you do look good. ( i think so) oh well..
    haha yeah, thats true. :d
    Sai-Ira
    Sai-Ira
    Grunt

Female Posts : 390

Post by Sai-Ira Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:51 am

We *Heart* Card Games
    Bureikuz3r0
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

Post by quater Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Cosplaying would be fun~
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Female Posts : 2009

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 1:56 am

quater wrote:Cosplaying would be fun~

It could be. I've got a friend who Cosplays often...
    Sai-Ira
    Sai-Ira
    Grunt

Post by Sai-Ira Wed May 18, 2011 1:57 am

i cosplay! :D
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 1:58 am

I considered Cosplaying.... what's it like?
    Sai-Ira
    Sai-Ira
    Grunt

Post by Sai-Ira Wed May 18, 2011 2:00 am

its fun
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 2:01 am

is it kinda like RPGs online?
    Sai-Ira
    Sai-Ira
    Grunt

Post by Sai-Ira Wed May 18, 2011 3:41 am

if you want it to be it could be.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 3:58 am

well... how do you cosplay then? You wear an outfit to make you look like a character from a show... then what?
    Sai-Ira
    Sai-Ira
    Grunt

Post by Sai-Ira Wed May 18, 2011 4:01 am

...well depends on the person you could be in character . or just enjoy people flawing on you asking for pics (me) or just to well fit in, or for contest. or all of the above
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 4:03 am

so... it's really flexible then? I think I'd be all of the above. What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 3 260773
    Sai-Ira
    Sai-Ira
    Grunt

Post by Sai-Ira Wed May 18, 2011 4:04 am

lol its quite fun and you meet many new people through it
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 4:11 am

I meet many new people wherever I go
    Sai-Ira
    Sai-Ira
    Grunt

Post by Sai-Ira Wed May 18, 2011 4:12 am

lucky you...
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 4:16 am

It comes from not being afraid to open my mouth and say What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 3 424645
    Sai-Ira
    Sai-Ira
    Grunt

Post by Sai-Ira Wed May 18, 2011 4:17 am

i'm just really shy.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 4:38 am

I used to be... not sure quite how I got over that. What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 3 551501
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Male Posts : 2458

Post by Kai Wed May 18, 2011 12:48 pm

It would! If it doesn't go over your head and think that your almighty. . LOL
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Wed May 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Kai wrote:

It would! If it doesn't go over your head and think that your almighty. . LOL

That'd be a problem. I do that anyway. What's your favorite YouTube cosplay group? - Page 3 72762
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 6:40 pm

oh how true! Q does have a problem with that sometimes... we don't help either.
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Wed May 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Actually lately you all have helped plenty -_-;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:30 am