Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

4 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: 28

quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

WOTNOPOLIS: 28 Empty WOTNOPOLIS: 28

Post by quater Wed May 11, 2011 6:25 am

WOTNOPOLIS 28
    “So uh,” Bano stammered as he looked at the camera in his face. “What’s um, going on, Q?”
    “What do you mean?” Q asked as he sipped from his mug. Across the bar from him Bano was sweating as a camera was pushed into his face. Lights were being set up around the bar by a crew of people.
    “All these cameras and lights?” Bano asked. “This isn’t the kind of thing that goes on in the bar everyday, you know?”
    “Oh yeah, that,” Q said as he brushed his hair back. “Ever since I beat Venomu-
    “You? I am pretty sure that was a team thing…”
    “-cameras and photography and reporters have been swarming me, ya know? The paparazzi has been something else,” Q rambled.
    “Alright, delusional one, so what’s going on right now?” Bano grumbled.
    “Well, Shadowed Glass of WOTNOPOLIS NEWS asked if she could do an interview with us. Kind of an ‘inside look’ on Q’s life. Who he hangs out with, etc,” Q waved his hand in the air. “Sorry my fame is dragging you guys into the spotlight, too.”
    “Actually, we just want to see what a day in the life of the Eagle gang is like,” SG corrected. “After you guys defeated Shugo and now Venomu people are curious what your lives are like, hehe. And that’s going to be our story.”
    “Oh, that’s cool,” Bano nodded.
    “But try to ignore the cameras and just do the things you guys would normally do,” SG smiled. “We just want to see what life is like. So act natural.”
    “That’s no problem,” Bano said as he laid his head on the bar. “I’m just going to nap then.”
    The door to the bar burst open. Yoyo came in and let out a sigh. “Wow, just finished my shift down at the charity. Now in a couple of hours I’ll go volunteer at the Church!”
    “You were at a charity?” Q asked.
    “You can enter a Church? It doesn’t burn?” Bano added.
    “Of course, guys,” Yoyo laughed. “We all know that’s how I spend my days. Helping out the unfortunate.”
    “Yeah, sure you do,” Q coughed. “If helping out means ending their lives.”
    Yoyo glared at Q.
    “Okay, we’re rolling,” SG said. “Sorry about that, Yoyo.”
    “Ah, just finished my overtime down at the charity! Now just to tutor underprivileged kids and then go volunteer at the Church!” Yoyo announced.
    “Her story is getting worse,” Bano whispered. “Or, better actually.”
    “Wow, you sure are a saint, hehe,” SG smiled.
    “She’s buying it? How can anyone buy that?” Q fell off his barstool.
    Knssquad and Temari walked in with bags of groceries. “Oh, hey guys, is that interview thing today?” Temari asked as she set the bags down on the counter.
    Knssquad stared at the camera for a moment. “Knssquad, the renowned food terrorist, do you have to get special groceries for your weapons?” SG asked and pointed a mic into Knssquad’s face.
    Knssquad stared into the camera. Sweat started to roll down her face as her eyes twitched. “Um, Knssquad, are you okay?” Temari asked.
    “Grn mika cho da foo,” Knssquad mumbled.
    Everyone stared at her for a moment. SG scratched the back of her head and laughed. “I’m sorry, what was that?” SG said. “
    “I, uh, what I meant, wha,” Knssquad continued. “Mfrksla.”
    “Oh, okay, thanks for your time,” SG laughed and looked away.
    “Wow, Knssquad has a weakness. She’s shy,” Bano laughed and looked over at Q. “Eh?”
    “I know what you mean, Bano,” Q said as he dusted off his cape. He tilted his sunglasses forward. Several shiny rings glimmered off his hands.
    “Uh, Q, were you wearing that a second ago?” Bano asked.
    Q hopped onto a table on the bar. “Yo, everyone. I, Q, the man who single handedly defeated Shugo the Evil, Venomu the Evil, and Bano the Evil, and your leader has an announcement.”
    “Is it that you’re about to die? Because you are,” Bano glared at Q.
    “Let’s all be the best gang we can be! As we travel the road that is life we must always remember that it is much like a bird. Life can fly away in any direction it wants. Sometimes your going North, but really you’re going East,” Q said slowly before pulling his sunglasses off. He looked at the camera and winked.
    “Well, Q has clearly lost it. I didn’t think he could get more annoying but unbelievably large ego? Yep, that’d do it,” Bano sighed. “Another Dr. Pepper, Temari.”
    “Coming right up! We here at The Bar have any kind of drink you’d like. We have lots of drinks! And we’ve had a customer or two before. Plus we’ve healed lots of injured people. So we’re kind of like a hospital/bar. So please come visit us,” Temari pleaded into the camera.
    “Oiy, this is my interview, not an advertisement,” Q pushed Temari out of the way. “Katawatachoo!”
    “Bless you, Q,” Yoyo said and patted him on the back. “I sure hope you don’t get a fever or I’ll have to make you some chicken noodle soup and read you stories. Like I always do.”
    “Did someone replace Yoyo with an alien?” Q asked. Yoyo’s fist twitched but her smile didn’t fade. “And that wasn’t me sneezing. That was my super catchy catchphrase. Everyone knows that I yell that at the end of jokes and in the middle of battles.”
    “Worst catchphrase ever,” Bano said.
    “What do you think, Knssquad?” SG asked her.
    Knssquad froze in place.
    After several moments SG turned away from Knssquad. “Um, I think I broke one of your gangsters. I’m sorry,” she apologized.
    “Totally Katawatachoo!” Q yelled. “Ow! Why’d you hit me, Bano?”
    Bano pulled his fist back and rolled his eyes. “Well, since Yoyo has clearly lost it someone has to hit you. Stop saying that stupid line. I hate it. Hate it.”
    “Speaking of frozen,” SG said as she poked Knssquad. “Where’s Clair?”
    Clair threw the door of the bar open and panted. “They’re here!”
    “Ah, is it that time already?” Q asked. “Okay, we have to go. Follow us, SG. Katawat-”
    “So,” Titan said as she looked back at the man polishing axes. “What is your plan, captain Amaterasu?”
    Amaterasu rolled his eyes. Whenever Titan wanted to talk about something serious she would always refer to him by his former police title. “Well, my plan is to polish all these axes you have back here and then to finish putting wrapping bows on these grenades.”
    “No, that’s just business,” Titan laughed as she swerved the van around a balloon stand. “I mean what do you plan to do with your grudge against Draco?”
    Amaterasu concentrated on polishing the axe. He didn‘t know what to say. “I don’t have a grudge against Draco, Titan,” Amaterasu spoke slowly.
    “Even though he killed your boss?” Titan asked before turning her eyes back on the road. “Hey, get off the playground I‘m driving here!”
    “Naw,” Amaterasu said. “I mean, a part of me hates him for it. But the reason I want to stop Draco is because he is a murderer who needs to be stopped. Its as simple as that.”
    Titan smiled as she heard that. “I’m glad to hear it,” Titan said. “Because you’re going to get your chance very soon.”
    “And that’s over,” Q said as the group marched back into the bar. SG and her camera crew were exhausted from the running they had just done.
    “Wow, how’d the cops find your hideout?” SG asked. “Does this mean you guys will have to find a new one?”
    “Eh? Naw, we do this everyday. JJDomer brings a bunch of cops and we run around the city for a while; then we get back to business. Kind of like a morning exercise for us,” Q shrugged.
    “T-t-this happens everyday!?” SG yelled.
    “Uh, yeah,” Q said. “How do you spend your mornings?”
    “Alright guys,” Bano said. “Let’s get to business.”
    “Is it that time already?” Yoyo asked. “Everyone do their best, then!”
    “Um,” Clair poked Yoyo. “I really like your spirit, but I was going to say that.”
    “Wait, we’re doing that with her and the cameras here?” Knssquad whispered. “We’re going to share that with them? That?”
    “Yes, we’re supposed to pretend like they’re not here,” Q answered. “So let’s begin! Katawatachoo!”
    “Oiy, can you believe Q? Acting all different just because we’re going to be on TV,” Yoyo shook her head.
    “You’re even worse than him!” Bano yelled. “Though I think the flashing neon Q is a bit much to wear on your back, dude. Bring it down a notch, Q”
    Temari set down the game table and everyone gathered around. “Temari, set the clock for an hour,” Q nodded. Temari raced off.
    “What are you guys doing?” SG asked as she tried to peer into the table.
    “We started playing this about a month ago. Everyday since then we play it for an hour,” Q explained. “This game combines everything that you have in battle. Luck, strategy, strength.”
    “Its Monopoly but it’s a real pain in the butt to finish,” Bano cut Q off.
    “Oh, hehe, fun,” SG said. “Very street. Very gangster.”
    “It is how we play,” Q said as he tossed his dice in and threw a peace sign at the board.
    “Right,” SG shook her head as the group huddled around the game board. “Um, isn’t this a World Map? And why are there armies? You’re not playing Monopoly,” SG corrected.
    “No, we are,” Q said. “But we started to add our own modifications. Like you can buy armies. And instead of going bankrupt you have to destroy the enemy’s armies and take over the World. Although you can go bankrupt if your federal reserve goes dry. The game is pretty simple.”
    “Aha!” Knssquad yelled before squeaking as she realized the camera was there. She set down the card she picked up and showed it to Q.
    “Dang, a wild card. She just got a whole new interstate highway system for Bangladash. That’s going to make her per capita go up quite a bit and add to her civilization points,” Q said as he looked at his own army.
    “Good card. Good card,” Yoyo nodded. “But not good enough. I play elf army with magic invisibility in Portugal. And I’m buying a fortress of fire to protect Kenya.”
    “Frick, Q,” Bano snapped. “Doesn’t the Oceanic alliance force you to stop her?”
    “It would if I wasn’t being bound by the Congo alliance we set up two weeks ago,” Q reminded Bano. “You’ll have to deal with that elfish army on your own.”
    Clair smiled as she put down her hand. “I am buying a space hotel on Antarctica and using the UFO I gain from that move to attack Yoyo’s elfish army.”
    “No!” Yoyo yelled and pounded the table. “This will leave my wide open in the Baltics.”
    SG watched them bewildered by the game they were playing. “Well, I have no idea what they’re doing it but it sounds awesome.”
    “Hey Shiro,” KKQ waved to him as he stepped into the headquarters. “How’s it going?”
    “Its been a quiet day on the streets,” Shiro shrugged. “Very quiet.”
    “Yeah, its been like that. I came in early so that we could give some guys time off. We just don’t have anything going on,” KKQ said as she tossed Shiro a muffin.
    Shiro caught the muffin and looked at it for a minute before stuffing it in his pocket. “I’ll eat it later,” he told KKQ as she frowned at him.
    “You alright, Shiro?” KKQ asked as she followed him to his office. He held the door open for her and thought for a moment.
    “I just have a weird feeling,” Shiro said. “I should be happy since things seem to be getting better with Amaterasu and the city. With Venomu gone, though, crime should of skyrocketed since people aren’t in fear and people would be vying for his spot. Instead, everything’s been quiet.”
    “I know what you mean,” KKQ nodded. “Its nice because it means we don’t have to work as hard. I even got to try out a few muffin recipes I’ve been thinking about. You’re trying my new candy muffin.”
    Shiro pulled the muffin out. “I see that you made it with gummy bears, huh?”
    KKQ smiled in response. “I guess we’re all just waiting on the same thing,” Shiro said. “For TFK to make his move.”
    “Cherry coke is better,” Q growled.
    “Dr. Pepper,” Bano said. “Much better.”
    “Um, what’s going on now?” SG asked. “Are they really just arguing over sodas?”
    “It may seem that way,” Yoyo said. “But in reality we use sodas as codes for different fighting styles and tricks we use to beat out other gangs. And Dr. Pepper is definitely the tastiest, Q. This isn’t even a debate.”
    “Is this an average day?” SG asked.
    “Its very typical,” Clair nodded. “I think they argue over soda because the sodas reflect the differences in philosophies they each to subscribe to.”
    “No, I think its just because they’re kind of crazy,” Temari shook her head. “But they get all the soda they want at my bar. So come on down. Please. I really need a customer.”
    “But don’t you guys do more gangster stuff than this?” SG asked. “I mean, don’t gangs fight in the streets and stuff? Are you guys sure you took down the two Mafias?”
    “Ahem, well, uh,” Bano stuttered.
    “We definitely do lots of gangster things in our days. Lots of gangster things,” Q said. “Besides, uh, board games, of course.”
    “We do?” Yoyo asked. “Since when?”
    “Since, um, always. Of course,” Q said. “So uh, let’s go do our normal gangster deeds.”
    “This camera is causing issues in our comfortable yet lazy lives,” Knssquad hissed to Clair.
    “Yeah. But we don’t want to look lame on camera. No offense, Knssquad,” Clair explained.
    “Why would that offend me?” she asked.
    “No reason, you’re doing great,” Clair smiled.
    “Q, do you have any plans?” Bano whispered.
    “Of course. All we have to do is go out and do something cool and gangster,” Q nodded. “Should be easy for a bunch of fly guys like ourselves.”
    “So this is what you feel is gangster?” SG asked. She was quite unimpressed by Q‘s choice.
    “Um, isn’t this where all the gangs hang out?” Q asked.
    “No, Q, WOTNOPOLIS Funland is not where the gangsters hang out,” SG shook her head.
    “Their loss!” Q said as he ran toward the bumper cars.
    “You’ll never beat me with the bumper cars, Q. I’m the best driver in the world!” Knssquad chased after him.
    “Yoyo, please go talk some sense into Q,” Bano sighed as he watched SG look at them in confusion. “Yoyo?”
    Bano looked behind him and saw that Yoyo was in line for the pirate ship swing. “Yoyo?” Bano asked her.
    “Excited,” Yoyo pointed at the ship. “Fun. Its like being at sea.”
    “Alright, then. I guess it’s just you and me, Clair,” Bano said as he turned toward his left.
    “You really think I can win the Q-box 360?” Clair asked the man running the booth.
    “Absolutely! Just make ten shots in a row. It only costs a dollar to try. And first shot is free!” the man operating the booth told her.
    “Wow, this seems legit!” Clair cheered.
    “Eh, that’s not all that surprising,” Bano shrugged. “I’m going to the arcade, then.”
    “I told you that you couldn’t beat me,” Knssquad laughed.
    “And I told you that yo-” Q fell face first into the ground. “I mean I told you that you shouldn’t underestimate me.”
    Knssquad shook her head as he attempted to stand up and fell again. “What’s wrong with him?” SG asked.
    “She bumped my car so many times I can’t walk straight,” Q said as he used the wall to pull himself up.
    “Bumper cars is war,” Knssquad said. “You had it coming.”
    “Tch,” Q said. “So are you getting lots of good footage for the gang?”
    “Um, honestly, no,” SG said. “We were kind of hoping you’d get in a fight or prove your strength or something. Or show off your world renown lady skills.”
    “Well I can show you my, wait, my what?” Q asked in confusion. Knssquad’s jaw dropped as she looked at SG.
    “His what?”
    “Lady skills. Aren’t bad boys from the streets good with women? Hop on my motorcycle and what not?” SG said as she sighed. “I don’t know, that kind of thing. I read about it in books a lot.”
    “What kind of books are you reading?” Knssquad asked.
    “Well of course I win the ladies hearts all the time,” Q smiled as he put his sunglasses back on. “I mean its as easy as saying Katawatachoo. Let me show you.”
    Q stumbled as he attempted to walk straight toward a park bench. A young girl looked up at Q as he walked towards her. She munched on a burrito and smiled at him as he walked to her.
    “H-hey,” Q said.
    “Hi,” she waved.
    “So, yeah,” Q nodded. “Um, is that burrito for me?”
    She took a bite out of it and shook her head. “No?”
    “You know it is. Haha. Yeah. That burrito. I want a burrito. Give me the burrito!” Q yelled.
    The girl ran from the bench in fear. “So, can I get your phone number?” Q asked as he watched the girl run away.
    Q walked back over to the group. SG stared at him with her eyes wide in fear. “Q!” Knssquad yelled. “I think she likes you.”
    “Really? I think so, too. Caught that vibe, yeah,” Q smiled. “Anyone else want to get some burritos?”
    “Well, I think trying to mug a girl of her burrito sort of counts as gangster, so yay for that,” SG shook her head. “Yays.”
    Bano laughed as he shot the zombies in the video game. “Geez, Yoyo, get a big enough stuffed animal there?”
    “Shut up,” the purple giant bear said to him. “I swung the hammer so hard it broke the machine so I got this as a prize.”
    “Uhuh, and it doesn’t look stupid at all,” Bano said as he shot another zombie. His head was smacked by Yoyo’s sword handle.
    “Ow,” Bano snapped. “Jerk.”
    “Hey guys,” Clair smiled as she held up her Q-Box 360. “Look what I won for the bar.”
    “Holy crap,” Bano drooled. “That’s awesome!”
    “Do you think there’s a way we can work this into our game of Monopoly?” Clair asked.
    “Pretty sure we can,” Bano said.
    “Yo, guys,” Q waved to the group. “Are you guys done gangstering up the Funland?”
    “Is gangstering a word?” Bano asked Q.
    “You guys didn’t do anything gangster here,” SG pointed out.
    “That’s not true. I almost stole a burrito and Yoyo got in a wrestling match with a giant purple bear and lost,” Q said.
    “I won this,” Yoyo grunted.
    “How would wrestling a purple bear be considered gangster anyway?” Bano asked.
    “Its pretty obvious,” Q said.
    “Well, let’s go ride the Eternal Life Leech roller coaster then get out of here,” Bano said.
    “I’m kind of nervous,” Q whined.
    “Why?” Bano said. “It sounds fun.”
    “Actually it sounds kind of scary,” Q pointed out.
    “Very gangster, hehe,” SG said.
    A boom echoed in the distance. Screams rose up from the distance and spread through the park. People started to point in different directions and panic. Another boom farther away followed by the sound of others in the distance.
    “It sounds like fireworks are going off?” Bano said as he looked out. Trails of smoke were lifting off in the distance. People were screaming and running in every direction.
    “Do you see how scary the rollercoaster is?” Q asked. Yoyo smacked him with the hilt of her sword.
    “Idiot, clearly something is happening,” Yoyo said.
    The group jumped to the ground as they watched something smashed into a building not far from them. The store exploded in a bright display of fire. Rubble and debris was flung into the air in every direction as the building collapsed.
    “Well, this isn’t good,” Bano said as he watched the store fall apart.
    SG held onto the camera firmly as she filmed the attack. In the distance a path exploded and people were sent flying into the air. “This is awful. And awful is awful. Why are people attacking WOTNOPOLIS Funland?”
    “I have no idea,” Q said. “And the better question is where are these rockets coming from?”
    “That way,” the purple bear covering Yoyo pointed.
    “Then I guess that’s the way we’re going,” Bano sighed.
    “You guys are going towards the rockets?” SG asked. “Why?”
    “Because no one attacks Funland on my watch,” Q growled.
    “Something like that,” Yoyo agreed.
    The group took off in the direction Bano had motioned. After a moment of hesitating SG followed with the camera. “Don‘t leave me behind!” SG yelled.
    “Sorry, stick with us. We won‘t let you get hurt,” Q yelled back. “Speaking of which, Yoyo if that bear catches on fire you’re screwed.”
    “Shut up, Q,” Yoyo yelled back. “I won the stupid purple bear and I am keeping the stupid bear.”
    Q jumped back as a rocket smashed into the path a hundred feet in front of them. Dust covered their way for a moment. “We better hurry, guys. This is serious.”
    As the group headed outside the theme park Bano noticed it. He wasn’t sure how he’d missed it till then. “Guys, look around you.”
    People were streaming out of the theme park in a mob. Looking around wasn‘t easy but the small group managed to do it. The sky was turning black with smoke in every direction. Bright flashes were cutting through the sky as rockets flew through the air. A rocket smashed into a car nearby and they all ducked for cover. The sound of windows shattering ricocheted down the street. The car lifted into the air.
    “Who is firing these rockets?” SG screamed.
    “I don’t know,” Q said. “But first we need to find somewhere safe to hide.”
    The sound of explosions echoed through the city. Screaming and panic had filled the streets and the group was nearly pummeled by the clashing of bodies into each other. “What is going on?” Knssquad asked. She looked up and saw a purple bear ahead of her. “Well at least we can’t lose Yoyo.”
    The sound of sirens joined the mixture of other sounds and Q smiled. “Well, I never thought I’d be happy to see you.”
    Shiro stepped out of the cop car that had slowly been making its way through the crowd of people and looked at Q. “Q? Good. Come with me.”
    “Sure,” Q said as the group followed Shiro. A rocket smashed into a skyscraper and sent glass falling down onto the streets of people. The group jumped away from the debris and carefully made their way after Shiro.
    The sound of a rocket exploding nearby made them instinctively duck. A car flipped down the road and crashed through a building’s lobby. “Wow,” Yoyo whispered.
    “No kidding,” Q said as they caught up with Shiro. The sight of fires was becoming common place as ash began to rain down from the sky on them.
    The group followed Shiro into a parking garage. He lead them down a flight of stairs and into a basement level. “Okay, this should be a safe spot for the time being,” Shiro said as he looked at the ceiling for a moment. The parking garage was filled with cars that had crashed into each other in a rush.
    Above them the muffled sounds of explosions and screaming could still be heard. “What the heck is going on?” SG screamed.
    Clair patted SG on the shoulder and smiled. “Relax. It’ll all be okay.”
    “We’re not sure exactly,” Shiro said as he held onto his radio receiver. “We’re still trying to figure out what’s going on as well. This is a safe zone in case of a major crisis like this so hopefully some others will show up.”
    “Is our city being invaded?” SG asked as Yoyo set her bear down.
    “I don’t think so,” Shiro said.
    “This is TFK,” Q said as he looked around the garage.
    “Yep,” Bano nodded. “Definitely.”
    “What makes you guys so certain?” SG asked as she pointed the camera at them.
    KKQ threw the door open and frowned. Her gun was out as she walked toward them. “Is this everyone?” KKQ asked.
    “It seems so. My radio hasn’t picked up anything in a while. Since I heard Zakku, well,” Shiro‘s voice trailed off.
    KKQ nodded. The memory of Zakku yelling Jose’s name into the receiver just before the attack began was well imprinted. “What makes you guys so certain this is TFK?” SG asked again.
    “These rockets are flying over sky scrapers and landing all over the city. How else could you do this unless you were aiming them from very high spot?” Yoyo asked. “I didn’t see a fleet of helicopters or any people holding bazookas. All of the rockets are coming from the same direction. Not to mention who else could get this many rockets to attack with?”
    “Only TFK’s tower is tall enough for someone to do this from,” Q agreed. “And at the same time from that high up rockets could literally reach anywhere in the city.”
    The group sat in silence as explosions rocked the city above them. “I don’t know how long the city can survive this kind of attack,” Shiro started.
    “We’re going to have to stop this attack. It’s simple,” Q smiled. “Let’s get to it before this attack gets any worse.”
    “Infiltrating that tower is not going to be easy, Q,” Shiro interrupted as he pulled his hammer off his back. “And as much as I like you guys I can’t ask you to get involved in this. This time the police of WOTNOPOLIS are going to-”
    “Please,” Yoyo laughed. “We’re way past getting involved in this.”
    Q smiled. “Forget that, Shiro. We’re attacking the Tower. You in?”
    “Do you have a plan?” Shiro asked.
    “We never do,” Bano shrugged.
    “I actually do have a plan,” Q smiled. “I’m going to punch TFK in the face when I see him. He attacked Funland.”
    Clair created a bow with her hand and nodded at Shiro. Knssquad frowned. “Frick, I need to get my weapons.”
    “You didn’t bring them?” Yoyo asked.
    “I brought a few of them but not all of them,” Knssquad sighed.
    “Well, I wanted to check up on Temari,” Yoyo said. “And drop off my bear.”
    “Guys!” Shiro yelled and shook his head. “I am glad we’re going to do this. I really am. But there’s just not enough manpower in this group to stop TFK’s tower.”
    “Well what else can we do?” Q asked.
    “We go and look for people to help us,” Shiro said. “Get as many people together as we can and charge the tower.”
    Shiro took out a sheet of paper and drew on it for a moment. KKQ giggled. “Isn’t he Mr. Planner all of a sudden?”
    Shiro rolled his eyes as he held out a sheet of paper. “In six hours. We’ll get as many people together as we can and in six hours we’ll meet here. I know a secret way into TFK’s Tower, actually. We’ll attack from there. After all, the front door to TFK‘s Tower isn‘t going to be easy to walk through.”
    “Knssquad and I will go to the bar and check on Temari. SG come with us and we‘ll make sure you get somewhere safe. I think I might be able to get to Death and Dei and see if they can help us fight,” Yoyo said. “Plus I need to drop off my bear.”
    “I’ll go with you guys,” KKQ smiled. “It’ll be like a girl’s night out or something.”
    “Sure,” Yoyo nodded. “That’s what it will be like.”
    “I think I know some people if we can find them,” Bano rolled his eyes as he thought of them. “Though they’re kind of annoying.”
    “Heh,” Q groaned. “I know the perfect person for this, too. But he’s really annoying.”
    “I’ll go with you, Q,” Shiro said.
    Yoyo raised her hand, “Do we know if Mikel and their group will help us?”
    “No idea where they are,” Shiro said. “But if they’re going to do something it’ll be in the next few hours or so.”
    “Then we need to get going,” Bano said. “Our guys are way on the other side of town so we’ll be pushing it.”
    “Hey everyone,” Q smiled. “After we‘re through with this we’ll go back to the bar. We’ll argue over sodas and we’ll yell at each other. We’ll sleep and we’ll play with our food and our swords. And we’ll all cheer to a round of soda. Remember that, guys. We’re fighting for that.”
    Q smiled as he headed for the door and waved back at them. “Let’s go kick TFK’s butt.”

Last edited by quater on Sun May 22, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

WOTNOPOLIS: 28 Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: 28

Post by Yoyo Wed May 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Dramatic. O:

And I need to drop off my giant purple teddy bear.
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Second Lieutenant

Male Posts : 584

Post by Destinykil Sat May 14, 2011 12:43 am

Awesome yet again. Coming to a close soon.
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Female Posts : 2009

Post by Brinckmyster Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:29 am

nice... I can't wait to see them beat TFK's butt. Oh, and Yurii-chan's gonna kill PF for killing me. WOTNOPOLIS: 28 828292

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:18 pm