Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

+2
Mikel
quater
6 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: 24

quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

WOTNOPOLIS: 24 Empty WOTNOPOLIS: 24

Post by quater Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:32 pm

WOTNOPOLIS 24
    Endless Nothing threw the door open to their home. “Venomu!” Endless Nothing shouted. No reply. “Shoot,” Endless Nothing said as he raced into their backyard.
    Across the backyard he saw the large wooden shack that Venomu had built there years ago. Endless Nothing was never allowed in; but he knew the things that happened there weren’t good.
    Venomu hadn’t been at school that day. Which wasn’t surprising at all to Endless Nothing. Venomu rarely came to school. Venomu wasn’t interested in his classes, and he passed them with perfect grades anyway. When people asked he explained that he had bad health and that was why he couldn‘t go. When he did go to school he usually just socialized and experimented on people. Of course, they didn’t realize he was experimenting on them. He was very popular, in fact.
    Endless Nothing knew better. Venomu was just toying with them. He’d write down their secrets and brew conflicts amongst friends. Just to push humans to the brink. Venomu had nothing but contempt for those around him. Endless Nothing had known Venomu when he was a child, so he knew well the two faces of Venomu. The happy social able one, and the one that hid inside this shack.
    Endless Nothing banged on the door outside the wooden shack. “Venomu!” Endless yelled. “Venomu! Come out!”
    When Endless was younger he had attempted to get inside his brother‘s shack. And he had succeeded a few times, to his regret. The experiments that he had seen still made him cringe. He wasn‘t very interested in getting back inside. “Venomu!” Endless shouted.
    Finally the door to the shack opened and Venomu looked at Endless with a face of exasperation. “Aren’t you supposed to be in school?” Venomu chided.
    Endless snapped after hearing that. “You of all people?” Endless yelled. “Sorry! I ran all the way down here to tell you that the school’s been captured by a bunch of thugs. I thought maybe you’d like to know.”
    A smile crept across Venomu’s face for a moment before it flashed away. “Oh, I was wondering when that’d happen. Thanks for telling me.”
    Endless Nothing stared at the door that had shut in front of him. “What the heck?” he said as he reopened it. “You aren’t going to do anything to help? A bunch of us are planning to overthrow them and try and take back the school. I thought maybe you’d want to? After all, you have your powers.”
    “Not really,” Venomu shrugged. “Could you shut the door? It’s getting bright in here.”
    He was fuming. “You care more about your stupid experiments than you do about real people in danger,” he growled.
    “Well, yes,” Venomu said. “Experiments matter a lot more in the long run.”
    Endless threw a table full of experiments onto the ground. Venomu turned and stared at Endless. “Why did you do that?” Venomu asked. “So many hours of work.”
    “People are more important. You hea-” Endless Nothing was stopped by Venomu who had charged across the shack. Venomu stopped directly in front of Endless and stared down on him.
    “Shut up, Endless. I don’t care about these people. I don’t even really care about you. Got it? Good. I don’t kill you because you’re my brother. But soon we’ll go our different ways. And then you’ll matter even less to me. You know why I don’t care about the attack on the school? Yes, I caused it. Just to see if I could. It was fun,” Venomu smiled.
    Endless shoved Venomu and stepped away from his brother. He couldn’t even begin to think about what he just heard. “I’m going to stop this,” Endless said as he walked away.
    “Do whatever you want,” Venomu motioned his hand to shoo Endless away. “But if you ever mess up my experiments again, I’ll kill you.”
    As Endless walked away Venomu shouted to him. “You know, brother, you can’t stop the crime in this city. You should embrace it and learn to control it like I have.”
    “You’re wrong, Venomu. Today we part ways. Because if people work together the crime of this city can be stopped,” Endless answered.
    “So predictable, brother,” Venomu sighed as he shut the door of his shack.

“It’s so early,” Bano said for the hundredth time. “Seriously, my body is so tired my hair has even fallen asleep.”
    Yoyo opened her mouth to respond but really wasn’t sure what to say. They had been standing at the crowded starting line for a while now. Q had walked off to get their race tag numbers a while ago and hadn’t been seen since. “Do you think we should go get Q?” Knssquad asked as she gobbled down the after race food she had found.
    “You shouldn’t eat before a race,” Yoyo said. “And no, I do not think we should. If we lose him the better. We always end up in more trouble when he’s around.”
    “Sounds like a plan,” Knssquad smiled and continued eating.
    Clair finished tying her shoelaces again to make sure she wouldn’t trip. She had tied them around twelve times and she was feeling pretty good about her chances. Still, one could never be too careful in shoelace tying.
    “Well, well, the Eagle gang,” a voice called out behind them. The group turned toward the sound of the voice in the crowd and stiffened when they saw its source. “Where’s Q?”
    “I don’t know,” Yoyo said as she pulled out her new sword. Black smoke wafted off it and she smiled. “Let’s do this, first Mafia-”
    “Not fighting you right now,” Sick Selfish Sycho said. “Sheesh. You guys sure are jumpy.”
    “Aw,” Yoyo said as she put the sword over her back. “Then why are you here?”
    “Um, to win the race,” Sick Selfish Sycho said. “At first I started showing up to these races because they had big breakfast’s for the winner and I’d eat them while everyone was watching the race. But then I heard they actually gave out money at these things.”
    “Do you really need money considering TFK controls the town? He’s bound to have enough money?” Clair asked.
    “Yeah, but it’s more fun to win it in a race. Or, you know, beat up the winner of the race and take it from them. And I need a new whip. The 2011’s are in,” Sick Selfish smiled. “What are you guys doing here?”
    “We’re going to win a race and use the money to buy a statue,” Knssquad said. Yoyo thwacked her with her sword handle.
    “We want to win the money. We haven’t really figured out what to do with it yet,” Yoyo explained.
    “Well hey, good luck to you guys getting second! I’ve got first place locked up, but you know,” SSS winked. “By the way, sorry about what happened to your friend. I had met him once. I liked him.”
    “Yo, Eagle gang,” two guys waved over. “How’s it been?”
    “Do we know those two?” Knssquad asked about the men walking towards them. “I’m pretty sure we don’t.”
    “Hey Zergio, hey Jz,” Clair smiled. “Been a while. I see you two are still alive.”
    “Yeah, we’ve been getting by,” Jz said.
    “Yep, we sure have,” Zergio smiled. “I think we should wake up Bano. She thinks so, too.”
    “Naw, let him sleep,” Clair said. “And who?”
    “She does!” Zergio said and pointed at the air.
    “We’ve been in a lot of fights lately,” Jz shook his head. “The stress is kind of getting to him.”
    “Ahahaha, you shouldn’t say that in front of them, they’re nice people,” Zergio laughed and patted the back of the air next to him. Everyone looked away awkwardly.
    “Well, you certainly seem like fierce competition,” SSS said. “I’m just gonna be over here coming up with strategies to deal with ya. And getting as far away from you as possible. Yep.”
    “Woah, now,” Zergio said. “You don’t need to do that to her.”
    “Do what?” Clair asked. “No one said anything.”
    “No, she wanted to kill her,” Zergio continued. “She’s kinda crazy.”
    “Good luck at the race, guys,” Jz shook his head and walked Zergio away. “Hopefully next time we see you Bano will be awake for it.”
    “We really should wake him,” Knssquad said.
    “Naw, we shouldn’t,” Yoyo answered. “Chances are he’s not going to win this race. Let’s just leave him here.”
    “Sounds good to me,” Knssquad nodded.
    Clair started to speak up but shrugged. Q walked up and Yoyo smirked at the look on his face. “Aw, would they not let you name our team Cherry Coke because it’s a stupid name?” she taunted.
    “Apparently they assigned the teams numbers by drawing out of a hat. We’re team number,” Q looked off. “Well, let’s just say it’s not a good number.”
    “Hey Team 5!” Little Shiro yelled and waved over at them.
    “And what’s worse is Shiro and that annoying guy JJDomer are here,” Q grumbled.
    JJDomer hit the ground behind Q and shook his head. “Now Q, that’s just not nice. I think I’m not annoying, but in fact we’re becoming good rivals. Someday you’ll be in jail because of me, but you’ll be okay with it because you respect me.”
    Q shook his head. “No, not likely.”
    “That’s a nice sword,” Little Shiro said to Yoyo. Yoyo blushed.
    “Why thank you. It’s cursed and has killer smoke inside,” she smiled.
    “Oh man,” Little Shiro let out a low whistle. “I need to get me a cursed hammer or something.”
    “You do,” Yoyo said in a sing song voice. “They say this sword slowly consumes the soul of the user. I just can’t wait to start slicing it into people, ya know?”
    “Been there,” Little Shiro said. “I remember when I first got my Hammer 5000 I was so excited to test her out that I even joined Amaterasu on one of his after work chases.”
    “Yeah, don’t talk about Amaterasu unless you want to feel pain,” Knssquad snapped as she felt the spot where he’d shot her ache. “Mhm.”
    “So how’s Destinykil doing?” Yoyo asked.
    “Last I heard he ran out of the hospital in a rampage declaring himself better than medicine,” Little Shiro said. “So, about the same as ever.”
    “Well, we’ll know what to do if he ever comes back for his sword, don’t we precious? Yes we do,” Yoyo mumbled.
    Knssquad’s heart stopped. Time slowed down as she sensed the presence behind her. She spun around and her eyes locked with the target’s. “You,” Knssquad said.
    “It’s been a while, vice-general,” Titanium said. KKQ munched on a muffin but waved over to Knssquad.
    “It has been, sir general miss,” Knssquad answered. “And KKQ, nice to see you.”
    “How’s Muffin Man?” KKQ asked. “Oh, and I’m supposed to arrest both of you, so if anyone asks, I didn’t see you.”
    “Muffin Man’s not so great. He got shot the other day,” Knssquad frowned. “And don’t worry. I’d kill anyone before they got the chance to even ask.”
    “Then how would you know you need to kill them?” Clair asked.
    “You can tell by the eyes,” KKQ remarked.
    “Aren’t you supposed to be a cop? Why are you condoning this?” Clair sighed. Clair didn’t love being the one who had to point out the gang’s idiocies, but since Yoyo was obsessed with her new sword and kind of having a mental breakdown someone had to do it.
    “So I guess by the end of today,” Titanium pointed at Knssquad. “We’ll find out who the fastest really is.”
    “I guess we will,” Knssquad nodded.
    “Don’t think you can beat my van, though,” Titan said. “It’s the fastest vehicle in all of WOTNOPOLIS.”
    “We’ll see how you do against my cop car,” Knssquad smiled.
    “I outrun the police all the time,” Titan winked. “It’ll be easy.”
    “You guys do realize this is a run?” Clair asked.
    “Silence,” Knssquad put a hand in front of Clair. “I’ll see ya out there.”
    “Likewise,” Titan said. “I’ll be the one in the van that’s kicking your butt.”
    Clair stared at the hand in front of her face and fought the urge to smack it away. She was starting to see why Yoyo was so annoyed all the time, too. “I wonder how long I’ll last before my breakdown,” Clair pondered.
    “Hello, and thank you all for coming,” Endless Nothing’s voice spoke out through a speaker system. “I am especially surprised we have so many of you here, considering part of this event’s proceeds is going to buy new equipment that we’ll use to catch you guys.”
    “Anyway, I’d just like to say a few words. And those are win the race and get the money. Good day,” Endless Nothing’s voice went off the speaker.
    “That was motivational,” Clair whispered.
    Screams erupted on all sides. Yoyo grabbed Clair and Knssquad and threw them on the ground. The echo of the gunshot still in their ears. People on all sides were beginning to run. “What’s going on? A trap?“ she yelled.
    Q grabbed Yoyo by her arm. She spun around and pulled out her sword. “Yoyo,” Q said. “They start races with gunshots.”
    “Oh, they do?” Yoyo asked as she noticed all the runners headed in the same direction. “Oh yeah, they do. Sorry. I guess I’m kind of used to gun shots and, yeah.”
    Bano snickered at Yoyo’s embarrassment. “Nicely done, miss,” Bano mocked.
    “I’ll see you guys at the finish line!” Q smiled as he raced ahead of them. He had a good feeling he’d win until Yoyo flashed past him. “Aw, crap. I forgot she’s faster than the rest of us.”
    Bano felt good about his pace. He hadn’t seen the others but was passing people left and right. If he could keep this up for the rest of the race he’d finish pretty well. Which was good, since he had put a lot of money on this race. Bano kicked his foot out and a guy fell into the side of the road.
    “Whoops, sorry about that!” Bano lied as he kept running. “This racing thing’s a breeze.”
    Bano noticed a little kid running a head of him. Bano caught up to the kid and smiled. “Why hello!”
    “Hi!” the kid waved back.
    “Did you know they’re giving away free toys over there?” Bano pointed. Bano laughed as the kid sped off into the distance. “This racing thing really is a breeze. Though I am starting to get a little tired.”
    “You’re making good time,” Zergio said. “If you keep that up for twenty minutes you’ll have a shot at the prize. She wants me to hurt you. Haha. I won’t. Maybe.”
    “Alright,” Bano said in confusion. “Um, how long’s the race been, though. Starting to get tired.”
    “About two minutes,” Zergio said.
    “Oh,” Bano said. “Yeah, that’s not good.”
    Q eyed JJDomer and Shiro ahead of him. He was definitely not about to let those two beat him. He raced forward through the crowd and smiled smugly as he got just ahead of them.
    “Soundy!” JJDomer yelled as he saw Q. “You’re gonna try and beat me, huh? Well try and stop this!”
    Q and Shiro watched as JJDomer kicked off the ground and launched himself high into the air. A few moments passed and JJDomer was a mere speck in the sky. “Um?” Q asked.
    “Don’t ask me,” Shiro waved his hands.
    “Alrighty then,” Q sighed as the two ran together. “You know I have no intention of letting you win.”
    “Yeah, but after that stupid stunt you pulled yesterday on the highway I was crazy late to my meeting. So I’m kind of looking forward to beating the crap out of you,” Little Shiro said. “You know, metaphorically.”
    “Isn’t that a simile?” Q asked.
    “There’s no like or as,” Little Shiro pointed out. He snapped his fingers and a man appeared beside him and handed him a cup of tea. “It’s a little warm. Cool it off for me.”
    “Yes sir,” the man said as he blew on the cup.
    “Yeah, and I’ll beat you without tea,” Q said as he whipped out his emergency cherry coke.
    “Ew, you’re a soda man,” Little Shiro scoffed. “Now that I know that I must end someone as tasteless as you. Metaphorically.”
    Knssquad honked the horn of her cop car as she swiveled in and out of the race lane. She was pretty sure she’d hit a few people but at this point there was no turning back. It was all or nothing.
    Knssquad had eyed the van a while ago. With expert skill Titanium was dodging runners and heading toward the finish line. “Not this time, Titan,” Knssquad whispered. “I won’t let you beat me this time.”
    Knssquad accelerated the car over a curb and launched above the crowd. Screams echoed as the lit up cop car slammed into Titanium’s van. “How’d you like that move?” Knssquad laughed to herself as the two cars drove side by side down the street.
    Titanium rolled down the window and smirked at Knssquad. “Nice try, vice,” she yelled.
    “What?” Knssquad yelled back. She couldn’t hear a thing over the sirens.
    Titan flipped a switch and a giant axe swung out of her van. Knssquad gripped the wheel and dodged the blade. The sound of metal tearing was heard as she noticed the back of her car had been clipped.
    “Well played,” Knssquad said as she flipped her own switch. A gun swiveled out and Knssquad aimed it toward Titan’s van with her left hand while steering the car down the road with her right.
    Titan swerved her van as she tried to avoid the onslaught of bladed doughnuts smashing into her car. “You’re doing well,” Titan yelled. “Very well, young one. I could cry I’m so proud of you!”
    “You’ll cry when you lose!” Knssquad yelled over the sirens. She was proud of herself. Her smack talk was getting good.
    “I can’t go on,” Bano said as he fell to the ground. “This is too hard,” he coughed out.
    Zergio and Jz continued past him. Clair watched him struggling but decided she would rather get a good time on the race. The run had thinned out as only the slow and the stragglers were left around Bano.
    Bano had his arms around his side in pain. “It hurts,” he whined. “You’d think that all that battling and running around the city would make me stronger than this.”
    Bano turned down a street corner and his eye caught a glimpse of hope. A red timer off in the distance. “Wait?” Bano whispered. “Could it be? The end of this horrible abyss is near?”
    Bano picked himself up with all the strength he had left in him. “I can do this!” he yelled to the sky. People backed away from the shouting man. Bano didn’t care. He could see people handing out water ahead. Bano noticed he wasn’t the only one yelling. There were people lying left and right from where Knssquad and Titan had rampaged past them.
    “You’d think they’d do something about this,” Bano mused to himself. “That’s right Bano. Just keep your mind off the horrible pain in your side. Focus solely on anything but the fact that the red timer is forever away. Come on Bano. You can do this. Just quit focusing on the agonizing distance between you and the red timer.”
    Bano stumbled towards the red lights. It felt like an hour since he first saw them. Yet he knew it only to be a few seconds. He staggered past the bodies around him and moved towards the blinking lights. People handing out water there encouraged him. He could do this. He could finish this race. Perhaps not win, but finish. That was important, too.
    Bano felt himself dropping to his knees. He just couldn’t do it. “Running’s too hard,” he thought as he laid down on the ground. “Maybe I’ll just lie here a moment.”
    Q and Shiro laughed to themselves as they ran down the race. They had passed a lot of people and were making pretty good time. “Think we’ll win?” Q asked Shiro.
    “I don’t know, but I feel like we’re doing pretty good,” Shiro said as he sipped some tea and handed it back to his assistant.
    “As do I,” Q said. “I never realized you were such a cool guy, Shiro.”
    “Nor did I realize you were so wise, Q,” Shiro added. “I feel like this is the start of a long friendship.”
    Both men heard a whip crack and turned around. Q felt himself fall to the ground as SSS’s whip snapped around his leg. “See ya!” Shiro yelled as he watched Q fall.
    “Darn you!” Q yelled back. SSS ran past him and laughed.
    “Sorry, Q! No hard feelings. I just don’t really care about you!” she shouted back to him.
    “Oh, well that makes it all better,” Q said as he stood back up and chased after them. SSS’s whip snapped and knocked Shiro to the ground.
    “Q, please!” Shiro shouted.
    “Sure, I’ll avenge you!” Q replied.
    “No, help me up!” Shiro yelled to Q.
    “Can’t hear you, sorry!” Q lied back.
    “Screw you, Q,” Shiro said as he got back to his feet. Q had nearly reached SSS when a person flashed between them.
    “Don’t hurt, Shiro!” KKQ said as she threw SSS a kick. SSS leapt back and snapped her whip toward the two of them and growled.
    “I don’t really enjoy fighting girls,” SSS scowled. “But maybe you can make it fun for me?”
    SSS flicked her wrist toward KKQ. The girl back flipped away and put her gloves on. “You’re going down,” KKQ smiled. “Like a day old muffin.”
    Q tip toed through the middle of their stare off. “Excuse me ladies,” Q smiled awkwardly.
    “What are they doing?” Shiro whispered.
    “I don’t know,” Q said. “Yoyo told me that girls have mood swings.”
    “I’ve heard rumors of that, too,” Shiro whispered. “Do they normally involve battles to the death?”
    “I don’t know,” Q shrugged. “I’m not a girl. But if I had to guess, yes.”
    Both guys jumped when a person landed in front of them. He turned toward them coldly and laughed. “Aha! I’m back, Soundy,” JJDomer winked.
    Q ran around him and ignored JJDomer’s shouting. “Geez, that guy’s a nuisance,” Q thought. A blast of air into his back sent Q flying into a truck.
    “Annoying,” Q mumbled as he stood back up.
    “You were ignoring my impressiveness,” JJDomer announced.
    Q turned around and continued running. JJDomer leapt back into the air and disappeared from sight. Shiro laughed at the spectacle while snapping his fingers for some tea.
    Bano held out his hand for some water. After hours of agony he’d made it. He sipped the victory water and smiled. “Man, where are the others?” Bano asked the lady handing out water.
    “Probably the finish line?” she said. “This is just the first mile marker.”
    Bano stared at her then shook his head. “Yeah, forget this. I’m going home.”
    “So,” Knssquad said as Titan looked at her van. “I think we aren’t on the race course anymore.”
    “Mhm,” Titan nodded. “But we ran out of gas, so that’s okay.”
    “Yeah,” Knssquad continued and saluted. “Well, it was good seeing you again, sir general miss.”
    “Wait,” Titan said. “I just want you to know that the driving that I saw out there was some of the best 5 K running I’ve ever seen. Sincerely. You are promoted.”
    “Really?” Knssquad teared up. “Thank you so much, Titan.”
    “Now now, you earned it,” Titan said as she patted Knssquad on the back. “I mean the way you used that pizza delivery truck as a battery ram? Priceless ingenuity.”
    Knssquad walked away with her head held high. “One more thing!” Titan yelled. “If you guys ever need me, I’m there for you.”
    “Of course!” Knssquad saluted. “And likewise!”
    A little kid wandered up to Titan and asked if she knew where they were giving away the free toys. “Right here, young fella!” Titan smiled. “You seem like the kind of noble squire who’d enjoy a grenade fight with your friends. Or perhaps a flamethrower?”
    Q crossed the finish line just ahead of Clair. “Wooh!” Q smiled. “We finished the race. Whatever happened to Bano?”
    “I saw him dead somewhere,” Clair asked. “What happened to Knssquad?”
    “I’m sure we wouldn’t want to know the answer to that. She’s a bit out there,” Q said. “Speaking of out there, Yoyo?”
    “Yes?” Yoyo asked.
    “Oh, there you are!” Q smiled as he turned around and saw her sitting down under an umbrella. “I guess you beat us.”
    “Yeah, I beat everyone,” Yoyo said. “I won the race. But apparently Knssquad caused so much carnage that they’re taking the money I won away to help pay for it. So I kind of plan to beat the crap out of her when I see her.”
    “Hate when that happens,” Q said.
    “On the positive side I had the fastest time in history. And I got to see Death and Dei again. They came in second tied. We hung out but you guys were so slow that they decided to leave early,” Yoyo gloated.
    “Sorry we ran the 5 K at normal speeds and not freakishly fast ones,” Q groaned.
    “I miss my money,” Yoyo cried. “I hate to agree with that pig-head, but we would have been better off staying in bed.”
    “But at least we all got some exercise!” Clair pointed out.
    “It’s too early in the morning to be that positive, sunshine,” Yoyo grunted.
    “Whatever, let’s just get the frick out of here before that guy drops from the sky again,” Q said as squinted at the sky.
    “Right,” Yoyo said and rolled her eyes. “Should we wait for the others?”
    “As leader and knowing the dangers of leaving one of them behind, I say yeah, let’s go. I really don’t want to see that guy again,” Q grumbled. “Besides, Bano probably won’t be coming this way. He put a lot of money on him winning and since he’s nowhere to be seen he probably doesn’t want to pay. And Knssquad, well, I don‘t even know what she was doing.”
    “We’re such a special gang,” Yoyo said.
    “Yo, boss,” JJDomer said as he exited the elevator. He blinked his eyes several times as he tried to readjust them to the darkness of the room.
    “You should treat him with more respect,” a voice hissed.
    “Shut up, Jose,” JJDomer rolled his eyes. “He knows I respect him. I call him boss.”
    “As you know,” TFK spoke. “Venomu’s group attacked and apparently pulverized Mikel’s army. After the Eagle’s destroyed Shugo’s group Venomu felt safe to begin his plans. There are only two Mafia’s left in WOTNOPOLIS.”
    “We’d heard rumors that something big had gone down out in the rural district today. I can’t believe that Mikel’s gone, though,” JJDomer whistled.
    “Your job is to up the pressure on the Eagle gang. You failed to get rid of them before. But I know you’re a good subject so I am giving you another opportunity,” TFK said. “Destroy the Eagle gang. Once you do that Venomu will be the last real threat. Which is perfect because our plan is almost ready.”
    “What is our plan?” JJDomer asked. Jose laughed himself into a fit.
    “The boss isn’t going to tell you something like that. You probably won’t even live to see it,” Jose smiled.
    “Right now the plan is to get rid of the threats in WOTNOPOLIS. Venomu’s making his move, but I am sure Mikel will stop it. After he does we’ll begin,” TFK said. “You focus on the Eagle gang. I know the cops of this city are pathetic, but they should be able to stop one gang.”
    “He fell out of nowhere,” Q explained. “And then he hit me with an air blast.”
    “Shut up,” Yoyo ran her hands across her face tired of hearing Q‘s paranoid rant. “Yay. Home sweet home.”
    “Hey Knssquad, what do you have there?” Clair asked as she noticed Knssquad across the street from the bar.
    “I found Bano passed out on a sidewalk. So I decided to carry him home? Was that wrong?” Knssquad asked.
    “Eh, we’ll let it slide. But from now on leave him there,” Q corrected her.
    Yoyo walked into the bar and stopped. “Whoa, is she okay?” Yoyo asked. Temari was bandaging up a girl laying out on a bar table. A large man turned toward Yoyo and nodded.
    “I think she’ll be okay,” Temari stammered. “Clair will have to look at her, though.”
    “What are you doing here?” Q asked the man. “And who are you?”
    “That’s Mikel and Crispi,” Yoyo said pointing to the girl lying on the table. “The leader of the third Mafia.”
    “Yeah, sorry for intruding,” Mikel said. “We didn’t really know where else to go. But from what I hear you guys are pretty decent and pretty strong. We need your help.”
    “With what?” Q asked.
    “Killing Venomu,” Mikel answered.

Last edited by quater on Sun May 15, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mikel
    Mikel
    Major

Male Posts : 5002

WOTNOPOLIS: 24 Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: 24

Post by Mikel Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 am

haha, hilarious. great job. ^^ great way to link one arc to another.
    SammyTheBootlegger
    SammyTheBootlegger
    Major

Post by SammyTheBootlegger Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:45 am

Dun dun dun!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

Post by Yoyo Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:16 am

MIIIIIIIIIKKKKKEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL~
    *rather likes that character* :3

Ah, so many random awesome lines. Facebook will be graced with the presence of WOTNOPOLIS for several weeks because I will forget to update for a week at a time. ^^
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Second Lieutenant

Male Posts : 584

Post by Destinykil Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:33 pm

Awesome chapter
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Female Posts : 2009

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 8:10 am

Mikel is asking the Eagle gang for help? WOTNOPOLIS: 24 427495 That's gotta mess up TFK's plans...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:32 pm