Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

+4
Mikel
neon kun
SammyTheBootlegger
quater
8 posters

One Piece

Sadhbh
    Sadhbh
    Civilian

Male Posts : 53

One Piece - Page 4 Empty Re: One Piece

Post by Sadhbh Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:53 am

Kai wrote:gave up on naruto. really i did. . hahahahaha

and since one piece isn't releasing anything. I'm watching strong world again. :)) and i got a few one piece stuff for christmas. so I'm contented. ~3~

^^ i dont know naruto is miles better then bleach atm,but it is in a war which makes it easy due to all the fighting. Bleach is so sad to read now, know how good it could have been, Naruto should never have had a time skip, it was fine without it.

Strong World is amazing, best OP movie ever, and if u didnt hear the good news yet, Oda said in the Jump (forget its name, it was like a event that Jump had in december) that he will be making a new movie (well not making it but making the plot, just like wat he did with Strong World) So wooop to that.

Im jealous, i didnt get any anime related stuff for xmas (got spirited away, as kind of a joke cause i was trying to get someone to watch it cause its awesome but they wouldnt cause its Japanese >.< and hence they got it for me) mostly cause in Ireland we barely have anime stores, ive been in 3 in our biggest cities and other then manga books u will barely find any OP stuff. There might be the odd Bleach plushie (i wont want a plushie tho haha) but v low abouts of manga stuff. As they are also scifi, comic stores too.
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Male Posts : 2458

One Piece - Page 4 Empty Re: One Piece

Post by Kai Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:25 pm

stopped watching bleach and naruto. though I've heard some spoilers about it. =__=

LOL I read oda was just producing it. . D: i really thought he was directing it but then it was just misheard so he's just producing it. nevertheless. . it's still cool since's he's gonna have a BIG part of doing the movie.~ Strong world was very cool and funny.

only got one then the other was a souvenir from my friend. :P
    ouch~ dont they have anime stuff on those scifi/comic stores? here they do. O_O but it's mostly plushies and domo-kun stuff. since it's "in". ~_~

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:33 pm