Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

A Curse or a Blessing: Chapter 2

Rayne K
    Rayne K
    Second Lieutenant

Female Posts : 525

A Curse or a Blessing: Chapter 2 Empty A Curse or a Blessing: Chapter 2

Post by Rayne K Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:12 pm

A Curse or a Blessing?
    By RayneK

Chapter 2.
    Unconscious

So Rain began working on Project CS in secret, and making sure that Rai did not find out about Ura and what she has promised Ura.

She worked day and night trying her hardest to perfect the mixture. She started to show signs of sleep deprivation, which caused Rai to worry about her and what she was doing. Another thing that wore down on Rain was that she didn't like to lie to her boyfriend and she also didn't like to cause him worry.

Finally, after weeks she came into bar with the Project finished. "Hey, Rai." Rain said brightly, her smile matching her tone. "Hey, Rain" Rai replied. Suddenly Rai's hair spiked up and instead of Rai, Ura was there. "Did you finish Project CS?" Ura asked eagerly. "Yes, I did." Rain replied warily. "So, where is it?" Ura asked impatiently. "Right here." Rain said retrieving the mixture out of her pocket. "Good." Ura took it from Rain's hands and took a syringe and injected the mixture into the syringe. Afterwards he handed it back to Rain, and said "You know what to do" in a serious tone. "R-right" Rain said taking the syringe. She took a deep breath and stuck the syringe's needle into the crook of her arm. Rain then winced and passed out. Meanwhile Ura was watching with bated breath, and as Rain passed out his hair settled back down and Rai was back. Rai clutched his head in minor pain, and then saw Rain whom was passed out on the ground. "Rain?" Rai cried. "Rain? Rain?" Rai said worriedly. He then regained his sanity and carried Rain into the back room of the bar, which also served as a place for people to sleep off their buzz. Rai then gently set Rain's sleeping form onto a comfortable mat, and retrieved a cool towel for Rain's head.

For the rest of the day, Rai worked very hard to keep himself busy from worry about Rain. But even as try as he might, Rai still managed to worry about Rain. After the day was over Rai went back into the back room, and he saw that Rain was up and stretching. Rain then noticed Rai. "Oh hey Rai-kun." She beamed cheerfully. "R-Rain…" Rai said in a faint voice. "Rai-kun? What's wrong?" Rain asked. "Y-your okay…" Rai said, his voice still unsteady and faint. Rain nodded. "I-I was so worried, a-about you." Rai stated, hugging Rain tightly. "But why were you worried? I was fine. I mean yeah, I did pass out but I was okay" Rain said smiling and hugged Rai back. "I didn't know that, though." Rai said softly his eyes still filled with the slightest bit of worry. "Oh. Well I'm sorry that I worried you, but I'm okay now." Rain said still smiling. Rai then detached himself and tenderly kissed Rain. "If you say so" he replied. "Um yeah, I'm fine." Rain mumbled bushing.

Afterwards, they ate and they returned to their homes.

The next morning when Rain woke up she realized that she had a small back curse mark where she injected herself with Project CS. "Wh-what is this?" She asked herself.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:47 am