Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

9 LEFT!

quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

9 LEFT! Empty 9 LEFT!

Post by quater

We have 9 WOTNOPOLIS's left (and an epilogue!)!

Yeah. That's what's up. ^_^

A month and a half ago we had 15 chapters left. Now we're down to single digits!

Of course 9 is still a long ways to go. And we have two big arcs left. And trust me. They're going to exciting. Especially the last one. Oh my~

But 9! 9! 9! 9!

Sorry, I'm just so excited to finally be getting there, you have no idea. We are also 71% of the way through the series. Eh, sounds less awesome.

This last arc was really tough to do, too. It was full of drama (Jake's Death, Q V Bano, Clair leaving, Knssquad kidnapped, Amaterasu's fall, and then the battles with the fourth mafia, too.) Battles are already pretty intense themselves. This arc was challenging like that because I had to suspend some of the usual goofy antics of the gang to make way for these moments and scenes.

And you guys all really liked them and all told me it was good. So it was worth it. But! The gang will be back to their usual stupidity. I promised when I first started WOTNOPOLIS I'd never let them lose their fun atmosphere, and I stand by that now.

Although, there will be some fighting in the next chapters (I'm sorry, it's just not WOTNOPOLIS without a fight, yo) and the plot will be advanced towards the next arc, you can expect a bit of a rest and a chance to recharge your batteries. ^_^ The next two chapters should be more about entertainment and the usual over the top fun of the series.

Then we will seriously begin the next intense arc of the series. I can't tell you what it's about but it should be a treat. ^_^

Totally random, but chapter 22 is 17 pages long. That is the longest chapter of WOTNOPOLIS. It's actually the longest thing I've ever written. There were two chapters of WOTNOPOLIS that were 15 pages long and that's as close as we get to competing with it. And it's just one straight battle after battle after battle.

For those of you interested in turning in art for the hardbound book, you need to turn it in within the next two months or so. Anything after that will probably not make it into the book, sorry. I can't hold out forever because I want to have it done by the end of summer.

And that's the plan. I am sure there were other WOTNOPOLIS things to say, but whatever. February was a great month for the story. I got 4 chapters out in February, one chapter out at the end of January, and now one at the start of March. I can't promise March will be as great a month for the series, but I will do my best to make sure it's a good one none the less. I also managed to get out both parts of chapter 19 and the double chapter special I had been planning for weeks without issue. And when you consider I went from the beginning of November to the end of January without release, this is a huge step up.

I've been finishing a chapter about once a week ( a little under, but hey). Not sure if I can keep this up for 9 more weeks but I am pretty certain I'll try. And it's way ahead of my originally intentioned once every 10 days.

Anyway, closing statement: Thanks all you supporters of WOTNOPOLIS. You guys have made this fun and are what keep me motivated. If you read WOTNOPOLIS, go read and make comments on Loki and Clan Wars. They're my stories and if you don't then I have nothing to read which is obnoxious! :P

Leave comments on anything you think about WOTNOPOLIS good or bad here. Are you as excited about this thing getting finished up as me?

Edited: I can't believe I forgot this. There are going to be two other WOTNOPOLIS side projects coming up over the next month. One will be up today or tomorrow. It's a one page goofy story idea. The other is a fun little art project Yoyo and I are coming up with. Anyway. Look forward to these!

Last edited by quater on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

SammyTheBootlegger

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:52 am by SammyTheBootlegger

Of course 9 LEFT! 950230
    quater

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 pm by quater

Well SSS approves. ^^
    Mikel

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:39 pm by Mikel

awesome. ^^
    quater

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:15 pm by quater

Haha, thanks, Mikel.
    neon kun

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:24 pm by neon kun

WOOT! 9 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 938342
    quater

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:08 pm by quater

6 left now!

But a lot of writing to go...
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:28 pm by KarateKeyaQ

I'm happy it's ending because then I'll be able to catch up :3
    neon kun

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:41 am by neon kun

HAHAHAHAHAHA 9 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 938342
    quater

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:27 pm by quater

There's something to look forward to, KKQ ^^
    Kai

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:07 pm by Kai

Cool :D
    neon kun

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:15 am by neon kun

WHERE BE THE NEXT CHAPTER?! :))) 9 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 9383429 LEFT! 938342
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:15 pm by KarateKeyaQ

Is Jan laughing at me? ):
    neon kun

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:14 am by neon kun

NO :3 i be laughing WITH yous <3 i loves yous, keya chan! >:D<

Post  by Sponsored content