Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

3 posters

Omnipotent Arts Chapter 6: REDUX

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Second Lieutenant

Male Posts : 584

Omnipotent Arts Chapter 6: REDUX Empty Omnipotent Arts Chapter 6: REDUX

Post by Destinykil Sat May 14, 2011 12:38 am

Omnipotent Arts Chapter 1
    Omnipotent Arts Chapter 2
    Omnipotent Arts Chapter 3
    Omnipotent Arts Chapter 4
    Omnipotent Arts Chapter 5

Chapter VI: Consequences

Q was playing the scenario over and over in his head. His underestimation led to Yoyo getting seriously injured. He knew his actions on Des were a little harsh but he deserved it. Q rose from his seat forcing it back against the wall and made his way to the operating room where Yoyo's ribs were being repaired. Normally, time would heal such a wound but Q had access to secret medical techniques. Gen strode into the room and stood near Q. She placed her hand on her hip and giggled slightly. Q looked at Gen and grinned, her smile quickly faded to remorse.

“What's so funny Gen? Does such a sight amuse you? A wounded warrior, FRIEND!”

“I'm sorry sir I come bearing news. It seems Des has already started to recover. Something about him isn't natural. It's intriguing to say the least. If I could have your permission, I'd like to sedate him and get into his mind and look over his physical attributes.”

“Hm? Such a weird request to ask of me. I suppose you can take a look but don't cause and permanent damage. I need him to be able to at least function because he is to learn a lesson in pain. I want you to finish scoping out Des, give me your status report and then make your way to the left most outer chamber to summon our Hapkido master, Mikel...its been a while since he has been needed. Such a quiet man. Go! I WON'T repeat myself.”
    Gen nodded at Q and gave him a quick salute before dashing out of the room hitting her shoulder on the door pane while exiting. She rushed down the corridor and stopped dead. She cracked the door open a bit to see Des lying there possibly sleeping. She slowly opened the door and sneaked in giggling softly. She closed the door behind her slowly but it creaked and Des opened his eyes and pierced Gen with his gaze. Gen stopped dead and her eyes opened wide. She wasn't sure if it was fear or thrill that sent her heartbeat sky high.

“Well hello Des! Did you get a nice slee-”

“Save it. What do you want? I assume you were going to do something to me judging by the way you crept in here which was poor. Spit it out or leave..”

Gen grunted and flared out her nostrils before crossing her arms and stomping her foot on the floor. She looked away from Des only to have a mysterious force draw her gaze back to him.

“I'm here to operate on YOU! So prepare mate!”

“Like HELL! If you come close to me with anything I will rip your arm from the socket. Let the gods hear your screams of agony!”

Gen leaped forward and pounced on Des. He roared and started to struggle. Gen pulled a syringe out of her pocket filled with a diluted blue liquid. She smirked and stabbed the needle into his chest. For a split second, the needle bent before finally puncturing him. Des let out one last roar before his voice was silenced by the groginess of the sedative. Gen collapsed on him and let out a large sigh of relief. She quickly realized she was lying on top of him and jumped out rather quickly stumbling into a cabinet causing various items to fall out.

“OOPS! OH well, no harm done. Now, to examine this brute. I best find something good for going through that. His roar is something extraordinary. Anyyyywwwaaayyysss! Let's dive in.”

Gen made her way to the opposite side of the medical table Des lied flat on and shuffled around some items in a box before pulling out a piece of headgear with cords tangled. She struggled to untangle the cords but after 10 minutes finally managed to clear them all and placed the contraption on his head. She pressed a button on the top and it started to flash. Her eyes reflected the many lights and she quickly attached the cords to his body.

“Ah yes, everything is in place! Now! To the monitors. Must hurry. I doubt that tranquilizer will last long on him. Darn scruffy brute..”

Gen rolled her eyes and strolled over to the monitors. The screens were showing spiked lines and numbers all over the place. Her eyes gazed from one to the next in quick succession. The monitor light reflected in her eyes as her gaze became blank. After a few minutes she broke her concentration to stare up at Des who was still very limp.

“I think I have what mental data I need. NOW! Onto the physical data I need, hehehe.”

Gen stepped away from the monitor and approached Des. She removed the cords one by one gently and then the headgear. She looked at it then tossed it back into the bin on the other side of the table. She stepped over to the cabinets and rummaged through them before pulling out some tubes, a needle, and a flexible measuring tape. She slammed the cabinets shut and hopped over to the operating table. She unraveled the measuring tape and began wrapping it around his biceps. She reached over for some paper and pen and wrote the number down. From the arms to the chest, neck, thighs, abdomen, legs, and total body height she was finally finished. She let out a quick breath and wiped a small bead of sweat from her brow.

“Darn you Des. Doing tests on you is like trying to collapse a building with my hands; but i'm sure you could do that...”

Gen tossed the needle up in the air and with precision caught it in between her fingertips. She dug the needle deep into the vein of Des' arm. The sight of blood made her eyes shine like the sun. She grabbed a tube and attached it to the needle and it began to pool with blood. Tube by tube she filled until she had 8 tubes full of his blood. Gen took the needle out and watched the blood trickle from his arm down to the floor. She snapped out of the trance and tossed a small bandage on the puncture. Gen lifted the tubed of blood and carefully and plugged each one into small holes by a large machine. It started to beep and buzz wildly. The lights flashed vividly all sorts of colors. Not long before a long paper started to print out. She took a gaze at it and her mouth dropped. She printed out the earlier brain scans and headed for the door. Just as she kicked it open, she heard a groan and turned around slowly.

“H-how dare you sedate me. You b-best P-PRAY to the GODS you have some p-p-protecti-”

His sentence was cut short as he drifted off once more. Gen's lower lip quivered but she shook it off and jetted out of the room. A few seconds down the hall she entered Yoyo's operating room slowly where Q was still standing impatiently for the procedure to be finished. Gen tapped Q's shoulder and his transfixed gaze on Yoyo was broken. He sneered but the emotion quickly faded as he noticed stacks of paper in her arms.

“Good work. Let me see these...”

Q's eyes moved from line to line, spike to spike. With each new piece of data he read his eye's trembled. He couldn't believe what he was reading. He looked at Gen and his look grew rather serious.

“This better be correct information. You've done what you needed to do. Go fetch Mikel. I need him now! You remember how to get there right? Don't make me wait.”

Gen dropped the rest of the paperwork and Q sunk his head into his hands as she left the room. Q moved past one of the surgical staff members and stared at Yoyo. The sight of her lying there, being operated on was almost to much to bare. He moved back and leaned against the wall. Q lifted the paperwork off the floor and took another look at it all. The results were immaculate.

“Ill have words with everyone else soon enough. Must keep him suppressed for now. Yoyo, if you can hear my voice, don't give up. Such injustice won't go unpunished I PROMISE you that..”

Gen made her way down various halls past countless doors. The light seemed to be growing dimmer and dimmer and she made her way to the farthest corners of the tower. No one was around but she was a warrior so her nerves were under control. After a few minutes of wandering around she ended up at a large black door. Two large Panther heads were on the doors with circular doorknockers hanging from each of their mouths. Gen reached forward and grabbed both knockers and began slamming them viciously.

“MIKEL! Q wants to see you immediately. Come on hurry up! This is a super emergency. Stop being LAZY!”

Her slamming was halted by the doors opening and she tripped forward a bit before being caught by a man. He was quite tall and relatively toned. His slick black hair was spiked up and his clothes were made of the finest silk. Gen collected herself and looked up at Mikel. His emotion face always bore the same expression, nothingness. She placed her hand on her hip and pursed her lips.

“Mikel! It's been a while yes? You still look toned. Anyways Q wants to..Where you going?”

“I heard you the first time when you were screaming. Let's go, shut my door...”

Gen silently obeyed and closed his massive doors. The panther eyes lit up and she quickly ran up in front of him before turning around to face him while walking backwards. She continued to ramble on for a few minutes before Mikel grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. They were back at Yoyo's room already. Gen hadn't realized she has talked so much. She shurgged and slowly opened the door. Q immediately looked over and shot a quick smile to Gen and his attention immediately was fixed on Mikel.

“Thank you Gen. Your job is done here, begone, I must speak to Mikel alone. Take these reports with you and file them. After that, go wait in the arena. You'll want to see the upcoming event.”

Gen nodded and walked backwards out the room. She noticed the entire time he was speaking to her, his gaze was fixed on Mikel. She shrugged such a weird thought off and whistled down the hall until the sound fell deaf upon Q and Mikel's ears. Q outstretched his hand and Mikel quickly shot his out to shake.

“Mikel. We have quite a problem. Gen did some tests on our new ally Des and the results were shocking. Without revealing much, he is a force to be reckoned with. I would not call on you if I didn't need your mastery. Des needs to be taught a lesson. He needs to learn we are all allies and we never hurt each other this badly. For his sake, Yoyo best recover. Let's go grab him and show him who we really are...Yoyo, i'll be back soon.”

“Hmm. I understand. Let us move hastily.”

Q and Mikel quickly exited the room and walked down the hall. They stopped in front of Des' room and nodded at each other. Mikel placed his hand on the door and thrust his shoulder forward. The door flew open and crashed into the wall. Des was quickly awoken with a startle. He looked at Q then the mysterious man he hadn't met yet. They approached him and lifted him off the table. Mikel wrapped his arms around the neck of Des and flexed his arms. Des started to gasp for air before his vision vent blurry and his head sunk into a limp state. Within seconds, Mikel had knocked him out. Q lifted him onto his shoulders and they left the room making their way down the halls until they emerged with a plain view of the arena in front of them. Q stepped forward into the center of the arena and dropped Des on the floor. Dust flew out from under him and Q slapped his face a few times. The vision in Des' eyes returned and he got up quickly backing up holding his ribs.

Mikel walked up slowly and passed Q by, he shot him a look and nodded. Q returned the nod and left the arena floor watching idly by on the sidelines. Mikel stood in front of Des a few meters away and crossed his arms. Des looked at him and rubbed his throat. Mikel let out what seemed to be a small chuckle. Des went to open his mouth to speak, but before he could get a word out Mikel was in front of him staring deeply into his eyes.

Mikel lifted his hands and quickly jolted them forward crashing into the chest and throat of Des. Des flew back and his the arena floor. He quickly regained his stance and gasped for air which seemed to elude him. Mikel stared at him with a malicious look in his eye. Mikel was fast and unpredictable. Mikel flew forward with quick speed and jumped in the air. He did a 360 degree spin delivering a crushing spinning kick to the torso of Des. He landed softly and Des flew back somehow remaining upright. Mikel snickered and walked forward this time slowly. Des grunted and ran forward. He threw a quick jab followed by a low kick to the inside of Mikel's thigh. Mikel took both the jab and kick and stepped back a few. He rubbed his jaw and shook out his leg. Des wasted no time in moving forward and jumping forward with a heavy knee. Mikel caught the knee of Des and peered into his soulless eyes. Mikel lifted him high into the air and slammed him into the ground. A small geyser of blood spurt from Des' mouth and landed all over his body. Mikel looked down at him and placed his heel on the abdomen of Des.

“Such weaklings like you upset me. Feel the pain you caused Yoyo..”

Mikel lifted his foot high in the air and drove his heel down with force. Des reacted quick enough to catch the heel and absorb most of the impact, but the heel still connected with his stomach causing him to wince. Mikel shook his foot free and jumped back. He signaled for Des to get up and waited. Des rose to his feet slowly, panting heavily. One eye closed, blood dripping from his mouth and an obvious fracture in his ribs again. Mikel stepped forward as did Des. He was surprised Des could even still move but was barely impressed. Des flung off his back foot and spun in the air delivering a spinning backfist into the jaw of Mikel. His face turned sideways and he looked at Des from the side of his eyes. He moved his hands to his jaw and relocated it.

“Quite impressive. However, that was the LAST time you're hitting me today..”

Mikel threw a fist from underneath his other hand connecting with the jaw of Des. His head flew up and Mikel dropped low and swept him off the ground. Mikel quickly rose back up and threw his heel up driving it into the chest of Des as he hit the arena floor for perhaps the final time. The dust spread out a few meters behind Mikel and Des looked at Mikel with only one eye open.

“G-goo-..”

Mikel drove his foot into the side of his head causing his sentence to be cut off. Before Mikel could fire off another kick, a loud scream pierced the ears of himself and Q. Gen ran forward from the stands and grabbed Mikel from behind. Mikel looked behind himself and sighed. He shot a look at Q who nodded and he stepped away from Des slowly.

“STOOPPPP! He's had enough. Please, just stop. I can't watch anymore. He can barely breathe. Leave him alone.”

Gen looked over at Q and her eyes were burning. Mikel nodded back and exited the arena slowly without even looking back for a split second. Des lied there on the arena ground beaten and bruised like never before. His pride was diminished and his ego deflated at the hands of Mikel, someone he knew nothing about. Gen dropped to her knees and placed her hands lightly on the battered body of Des. Her eyes were watery yet she could not shed a tear. She tried to giggle away the pain but it was interrupted by a quick inhale. A tear then rolled down her cheek and hit the chest of Des. He looked at her with shame and closed his only open eye. She rose slowly and looked at Q. The tears were falling from her eyes and landing on the arena dust.

“What were you trying to accomplish Q? What was all this for? Have you gone mad? I just can't...”

Q walked up to Gen and she shoved him away. She pushed Q a few times but he stood tall and strong. After futile attempts to let out her grief she fled from the arena quietly sobbing. Q walked up to Des and knelt down beside him. He looked at what Mikel had done and moved closer to his ear.

“Next time think before hurting your new friends or you will die here.”

With that being said, Q placed his hands on the arena and clenched a fistful of dirt. He poured it onto the body of Des before rising. Des looked at him and smiled before giving off a little nod. Q snickered and summoned forth two medical personnel. They lifted Des onto a small cot and rushed out of the arena hastily moving towards the medical tables and operating rooms. Q looked at the floor of the arena. Spots of Des' blood gave the arena floor some pizazz. He sighed and made his way towards the exit of the arena. Before stepping out he turned around and raised a brow, he felt like someone was watching him. He shrugged it off and exited. Q walked down a few halls and made his way back to Yoyo's room. He creaked open the door and slipped in quietly. Not much time had gone by. Such a deed could only be accomplished so fast by a select few masters. He looked over at Yoyo and rested his chin upon his hand.

Yoyo was lying in a bed with an oxygen mask attached. Various medical hookups were attached to her body. IV drips, blood pressure cuffs, and EKG cords. Q lifted his finger and placed it on her forehead. He ran it down to her nose then down her cheek. He moved his finger over to her arm and gently ran it all the way down. A small tear introduced itself in his eye but he quickly wiped it away. He took a small step back and turned away. He looked back one last time before biting his hand gently.

“Perhaps I should pay Des a visit? Or maybe Gen...I don't even know right now. Such responsibility. Does killing ever solve anything? I wish master was here to give me answers.”

Just as he finished his sentence, he noticed Gen rush past the crack in the door. She was heading towards the operating room where Des was being detained. Gen burst into the room but was stopped short by the surgical staff. They wouldn't let her proceed any further as he needed extensive surgery. He was full of bruises and gashes and blood was everywhere. She fought her way past the surgical staff and grabbed the edge of the surgery table. She lifted her hand and placed it gently on the chest of Des. She could feel the bruising and fractured bones. It was too much to bare for her. She ran out of the room and noticed Q making his way there. She stopped short and looked at him. He gazed back but she took off before he could say anything. Q sighed and pushed the door open fully and stepped inside. The scene looked a lot worse than when Yoyo was brought in. Maybe he had gone too far but such punishments are necessary to keep balance. Q approached the team of doctors and scratched the back of his head.

“Attention doctors. Make sure he gets the best treatment we have. Repair him to the best of our abilities. Leave no artery clogged, not muscle torn. I will report back in tomorrow. Get to it.”

After such a brutal beating. Q stepped back out of the room and closed the door. The buzzing of surgical tools echoed in the room and our from the crack under the door. The restoration has begun. He shook his head and made his way down the hallway just walking aimlessly.

“What to do next......”
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

Omnipotent Arts Chapter 6: REDUX Empty Re: Omnipotent Arts Chapter 6: REDUX

Post by quater Sat May 14, 2011 1:06 am

A much better rendition of the chapter. Bravo.

Bring on chapter 7.

Really, this was good. ^^
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

Post by Yoyo Sun May 15, 2011 12:23 am

Mm, better written. Quite a bit more (words not coming) violent, I suppose is close enough. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:31 pm