Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

Des' Daily Blog

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Second Lieutenant

Male Posts : 584

Des' Daily Blog Empty Des' Daily Blog

Post by Destinykil

Ok so first off, let me introduce myself. I'm Destinykil, or "Des" for short. I traveled from WOTN over to here as the fourth member. I am very funny. I love to workout and train. And I plan to captivate you all each day with a blog. Today's blog is about..

Jerk-ish People

What gives with these people? I mean yes some of them have reasons to be mad but the others who are just blatantly rude really make my blood boil. Let me show you what they look like.
    Spoiler:

What is she beating him for? Did he park his scooter in the wrong spot? Is she trying to obtain dominance over someone who drives a scooter? Is she just having a bad day? Either way, this kung-fu punching asian lady is a JERK! Look she doesn't even care that she is stepping on his scooter. Anyways..

I can give you a real life example of jerk people where I work. Which happens to be a gas station. This old geezer comes up, and asks for 25$ in gas. I say ok until he hands me a 100$ bill. Due to work rules I can't accept 50's or 100's at night time. I tell him this in a calm manner and he goes off his handle. This is the gist of what he said..

"You little bastard. This is a real hundred dollar bill. Why can't you take it. I swear everyone here is retarded. I hope you enjoy your job as a lowly cashier. Screw you, i'm out of here."

He hopped in his red porsche and took off. WTF! All that non-sense because I couldn't take his money. That was just plain rudeness. If I could've, I would've slapped the old off of his face. Maybe his porsche was about to re repo'd or maybe he was pissed because he drives a gas guzzling machine in a city like this. Anyways, no matter where you live, there is always a gang of jerks lurking around every corner waiting to ruin your day.

But that's it for this blog. If you would like me to talk about a certain subject in my next blog, leave a comment below.
    Des' Daily Blog Arrow-down
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:34 am by quater

Jerks do suck man.
    Destinykil

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:36 am by Destinykil

So Q, leave a comment about what I should maybe blog about next? It'll be a huge help to me
    quater

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 am by quater

Hm~ Blog about the worst customer you ever had?
    Destinykil

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:42 am by Destinykil

Aha, I shall include that in tomorrow's blog! Best Believe
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:51 am by KarateKeyaQ

What if the man tried to harass the woman? Maybe that's why she's slapping him?
    Destinykil

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 am by Destinykil

No way, no possible way she stepped on his scooter just to slap him for harassment. He looks harmless. She is just a jerk.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 am by KarateKeyaQ

Picture this if you may.
    Guy drives up. Woman walks by. Guy is all like, "Hey pretty mama." Guy says derogatory things. Woman steps over bike to slap him.

I mean, you never know.
    But that guy at your job, he's the true jerk.
    Destinykil

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:03 am by Destinykil

Yeah he is. So Keya, what should I blog about next. Leave a comment.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:05 am by KarateKeyaQ

Hmmmmmmmmmm.
    Blog about your boss? :o Or family?
    Destinykil

Post Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:08 am by Destinykil

Aha so Boss from Keya and the wrost customer i've ever had from Q

Sounds good you guys.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:21 am