Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

A Curse or a Blessing: Chapter 1

Rayne K
    Rayne K
    Second Lieutenant

Female Posts : 525

A Curse or a Blessing: Chapter 1 Empty A Curse or a Blessing: Chapter 1

Post by Rayne K Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Just an old fan ficition I did a while ago.

A Curse or a Blessing?
    By RayneK

Chapter 1: Beginnings

A girl named Rain was on her way to the local bar, to see
    her boyfriend. She hadn't seen him for three days, due to an important mission.
    She missed him badly. As she walked into the Bar, he looked up and noticed her.
    He came running towards her with outstretched arms crying “Rain!”

She smiled as he hugged her. "Hiyo" she says casually.
    "I missed you" he says still clutching on to her. "I missed you
    too" she says blushing. "Hey, would you like a drink" he offers.
    "Nah, I am fine.” she replies smiling. "Alright" he says
    continuing to serve other customers.

After his shift was over they walked home, asking the usual
    questions. But he kept looking at his right shoulder for some reason. Finally
    she asked. “What’s wrong with your shoulder?” she asked innocently. “It’s nothing.” He replies. As if those were
    magical words, he winces sharply in pain. “Something is wrong, isn’t it Rai?”
    she stated. “Yeah, something is.” He replies, rolling up his shirt sleeve to
    reveal a tiny black mark on his shoulder. “I kinda did this to myself while no
    one was around. I think I still have some of the solution.” “Ah,” She says
    studying the mark closely. He then hands her a small vile. “I created the mark
    using this.” He says. “Interesting…Do you mind if I study this more closely?”
    She asked. “Not at all.” He says.

The next day around the time Rai was on break, Rain came
    into the bar. “Rai,” She said urgently. “We need to talk” she said gazing at
    him. They both headed into the back to talk. “Rai, what you have made is some
    kind of poison….”she stated simply. “A-a poison ?” He asked dryly. “Is that why
    I am suffering?” he asked, his face, parch white. “Yes, it would seem so.” She
    replied. He then doubles over in pain, clutching his shoulder. “C-can you make
    an antidote?” he asks his voice faint. “Hang on. I think I can relieve some of
    the pain.” She says laying her hands over the mark. Green chakra flows around
    the mark, subsiding most of the pain. “Try to relax it a little” she says.
    “Thanks.” He says gratefully. “I probably shouldn’t have copied that; I guess…”
    he said sheepishly. “What are you talking about Rai?” she asks, curious. “I was
    trying to make Orochimaru’s Curse Mark formula. I thought I had it down, but it
    looks like I failed and ended up poisoning myself” he said explaining to Rain. “Rai,
    you probably shouldn’t have even messed with that stuff, its evil…” she said
    somberly. “ I know I shouldn’t have messed with that sort of thing, but I feel
    like I need to know what made it so powerful.” He said with an evil looking
    smile. “In fact, you could say that I want to know all about his work, and use
    it to better uses.” He says with the evil smile growing. He then regains his
    composure, “I just want to know…” he says, his eyes filled with earning. She
    sits there silently, with a grim look on her face. “I see…” she says
    warily. His face suddenly shows concern.
    “I am sorry did I scare you Rain?” he asks. “Just a little.” She replies, her
    voice mixed with fear. Rai sighs. “I am sorry; I don’t know what came over me.” He explains as he
    sits on a stool in the back. “But there is one thing I do
    know, someone or something wants me to find out that formula. Maybe I've got
    another personality that wants to find out at all costs. I don't know anymore.”
    He says sighing again. Rain walks over to him, and gently hugs him. “If you
    need help, I am here.” She says reassuringly. He smiles and hugs her back.
    “Thank you, but first things first. I need this poison removed.” He says softly
    as he faints in her arms.

“Kisuke?!” she says try to wake him up.
    “Kisuke? Is that what he allows himself to be called?” says a dark voice coming
    from Rai. Rai’s hair starts to spike up. “And just who are you?” says the man
    that seems to have taken over Rai. “I-I am Rain” she says backing up slowly.
    “Oh yes, you are the one he keeps talking about.” The man sneers. He sits down
    on a stool. “Oh, where are my manners. I am Uramiar.” He says, bowing. “Hello
    Uramiar.” Rain says nervously. Uramiar then quickly appears behind Rain. “I can see why he likes you. Kind, caring, and
    those eyes. So deep and full of wonder.” He says running a hand through Rain’s
    hair. Rain smiles nervously and blushes. “Yes, a real catch, too bad though.”
    He continues. “You see here is my problem with you, because Raimaru is worried
    about he can't focus on what I'm telling him to do so he gets mixed up and
    creates the wrong thing.” He says walking around to her. “He may have dyslexia
    but I think mixing up cobra venom with cobra scales is a bit much.” Ura says
    frowning at a sheet of paper. “Is that what he did?” Rain says regaining her
    composure a little. “Yes, a mistake during work. I was talking him through the
    whole thing but I was stopped when I thought of you popped into his head.” Ura
    says frowning some more, and throwing a box of chemicals and ingredients to
    Rain. “And because you messed him up you have to make it.” Ura says glaring
    darkly at Rain.

“Yes sir! I will get right on it!” Rain says with fear in her
    eyes, and in her voice. “Well at least she is true to what I said about her.”
    He says shifting back to Rai. “Ow, head rush.” Rai complains, holding his head.
    “Oh, welcome back Rai.” Rain says blinking in surprise. “Was I somewhere?” he
    asks seeing Rain messing with some stuff. “What you are doing?” he asks
    curiously. “I am working on the antidote.” she replies simply. “Great thanks.
    Is something wrong?” he asks. “Nope.” Rain says continuing to work. “Okay” Rai
    says looking through some of his things. “Hey, Rain. Some of my stuff has gone
    missing, namely stuff for that formula I was trying to make but I guess you
    disposed of it.” He says frowning slightly. “Oh yeah, sorry Rai.” She says
    apologetically. “No, you wanted me to get rid of that stuff anyway.” He
    replies. “Mhmm…Okay, I think I am done.” Rain says smiling. “Here you go Rai”
    she says handing Rai the antidote. “Thanks Rain” Rai says injecting himself
    with the antidote. “I fell a bit woozy.” Rai says his eyes loosing focus.

Rai’s hair once again spikes up, “You
    did good.” Ura says. “Thank you.” Rain says bowing. “Yeah, now if you could get
    the formula right, we would be squared away.” He says smiling evilly. “What do
    you mean?” Rain asks. “The formula that my other half was working on. Project
    CS.” Ura says, handing Rain some paperwork. “It's all there, notes, how to make
    the thing even a list of what to use.” He says. Rain quickly scans through the
    papers. “Okay” she says. “Trust me, do this I won't pop in for sometime. Oh yes
    and one last thing…. You have to test it.” He says darkly. “O-okay” she says,
    her voice trembling slightly. “Great, I'll be going now. And remember you can't
    tell him.”

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 pm