Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

A Curse or a Blessing: Chapter 3

Rayne K
    Rayne K
    Second Lieutenant

Female Posts : 525

A Curse or a Blessing: Chapter 3 Empty A Curse or a Blessing: Chapter 3

Post by Rayne K Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:15 pm

A Curse or a Blessing?
    By RayneK

Chapter 3: Memories

Rain stared at the black feather shape marked blankly, trying as hard as she could to remember what could have caused the strange mark. Then as she was in the mists of remembering what had caused it, there was a bright flash that flooded her brain and caused her to recall the last days. "I-It was a "cure" that I had made for Rai...A-And Ura...H-he made me take it. He said that it would heal Rai...But he had tricked me. And this mark was created where I injected the "cure..." Rain mumbled to herself in shock. "He tricked me...He tricked me..." Rain said with disbelief. Her disbelief soon evaporated and a bright, hot, burning flush of anger hit her hard and fast. "That asshole! He'll get his...But first I need some more information on what exactly this mark represents, and its side effects.." Rain said out loud to herself. Rain got out of her bed, and got dressed. After dressing, she raced out of the house with a piece of toast hanging out of her mouth.

She stormed into the bar, furious and exhausted. "YOU! I NEED INFORMATION. NOW!" Rain growled at Rai. Rai started at her blankly for a moment, but moments after she yelled that, Rai's hair grew spiky and Rai was now Ura. "Well, good morning to you too." Ura smirked at Rain. Rain pointed to the black feather shaped mark in the crook of her elbow. "What is this!?" Rain growled, her face still flushed with anger. Ura, looked at her with a mixture of amusement and seriousness. "Why my dear, it is the mark. You'll probably see the effects in a second if you remain to be pissed like your are right now." He chuckled. Rain glared at Ura with strong hate, and suddenly her eyes started to change color. They went from their normal steel blue, to a sharp and stern ice blue. "And that would be the first symptom..." Ura said gazing at Rain with a small spark of interest and the usual amusement. Rain stared at him in confusion. "Uh...What the hell are you talking about?" She asked, dumbfounded. Ura smirk and handed her a small, compact mirror. "Take a look for yourself, ice princess." Rain took the mirror from his hand, and gazed at her reflection. "What the-?!" Rain started at her self in utter shock. Her hair had changed from its normal boring brown hair, into her brown hair with extending streaks of a white-blonde. Her shocked gazed then traveled from her growing white-blonde hair, to her eyes. "Wh-what's wrong with me...? Why is this happening?" Rain asked still shocked. Ura smirked at her reaction. "Heh, its project CS, of course." Ura stated matter-of-factly to Rain, who was still gaping at her metamorphism. "I guess, when you can trigger the CS, when you get really pissed off.." Ura said gazing at Rain's transformation. "Oh..." Rain said, still trying to cope with her sudden transformation.
    Ura smirked as he thought to himself. "Heh, I wonder what she is like after the transformation is totally complete...." Ura grinned, and began to plan.
    Rain was still checking her herself out in the mirror when, Ura said "Hmm, you look worse than you did before...You know that?" He commented, almost casually to her. Rain glowered at him. "What?" She said, her anger rising. "YOU. LOOK. WORSE. THAN. YOU. ORGINALLY. DID." Ura smirked wickedly. Rain felt her face burn with her fury. "Like you look any better?" She commented coldly. Ura blinked in surprise. "Huh?" Rain felt herself getting calmer, oddly. Rain smirked at Ura. "Heh, you may be the ugliest thing on the face of this planet. And it looks to me like your getting uglier by the second." Ura stared at her in surprise, and even a spark of interest. "Oh, ho...Look who is here." He grinned jovially. Still grinning, he stuck out his hand and said "Hello there, I am Ura. And you are...?"
    The girl who had "replaced" Rain, was at least a couple inches taller than Rain. She also had a white-blonde hair, and had sharp, ice blue eyes. "Hmph.." The girl said. "If you really care, I am Kuri..." She said. Ura grinned. "Ah, Kuri. Just a pretty name." Kuri growled angrily. "And just what gives you the right to flirt with me, you lowlife con man?!" She glared at him her hatred for him burning brightly in her ice blue eyes. "Simple...Because I love you." Ura remarked nonchalantly as if that was already known. "L-love me?! You don’t even know me! We just met." Ura smiled radiantly with admiration pouring from him in golden waves. "Oh but we do know each other." He said slyly inching toward her. "You dare try anything and I will kill you where you stand. I'll rip your eyes out!" She continued to threaten him vehemently not giving in to whatever he had up his sleeve. "Oh? Is that a promise?" Ura asked amused. "You wouldn’t dare, because you know deep down you love me. I can read it in those beautiful ice blue eyes of yours." He said reaching to stroke her face gently. "Don’t touch me!" Kuri said giving his hand a hard slap causing his hand to sting and flame a violent red. "Oh my lovely Kuri. Don’t deny it...I know you love me deep down. Remember me?" Ura said passionately his bright green eyes burning with his affection for her. "H-huh?" Kuri said her facial features softening as she stared deep into his eyes. "D-dammit...Stop messing with me head!" She screamed lunging at him. Ura dodged quickly and looked a bit hurt as he said "Kuri, love...I am not messing with your head. I know your memories will return to you soon..." He said while reaching out for her once again. Although this time, Kuri let him embrace her and hold her close. "This...This is sort of familiar.." Kuri thought to herself. "Rai-kun..." She murmured as she fell into a deep and comforting sleep in his arms. Rai had regained his body and Rain had regained hers as they slept on the floor in a peaceful sleep, embraced.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:45 pm