Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

+2
Yoyo
quater
6 posters

WOTNOPOLIS: 21

quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

WOTNOPOLIS: 21 Empty WOTNOPOLIS: 21

Post by quater Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:00 am

WOTNOPOLIS 21
    “You are something,” The First Knight said as he watched the man before him. “You’re actually fighting me as an equal.”
    “And I’m doing it without so called Amp powers,” Mikel laughed. “Face it, you’re old news, TFK. I am the future of WOTNOPOLIS.”
    “Wow, you must feel special. Do you want a gold star cause I‘m just fresh out,” TFK ignored the brat. He had grown tired of the wearisome activity of fighting this new boy a while ago.
    Mikel raced forward and threw a punch. TFK stepped back and let the punch take out a pillar of the garage they were fighting in. The pillar exploded. “My oh my,” TFK said. “If that had hit me it would of hurt. I bet your soul is delicious. Too bad I just ate the souls of that crime syndicate upstairs.”
    Mikel cracked his fingers and laughed. “Whatever. I’m just getting warmed up. I can keep this up all night. Just face it. Eventually, you’ll have to step down and let me take charge of the city. So might as well do it now. Go retire in some small town shaking down small shop owners. Leave the real crime to people like me.”
    “Geez, you talk a lot,” TFK whined.
    “Do you mind if I try out something with this one?” Venomu said as he slinked out of a corner. “This would be an excellent chance to try that experiment I’ve been recommending you, hm? Yes? Maybe?”
    TFK put a hand to his forehead. “You talk a lot, too. Didn’t I hire you to fight guys like this so I wouldn’t have to?” TFK asked.
    Venomu bowed low to TFK. “My pardons. I never imagined there was someone who could actually fight on par with you, and with just brute strength, too. It was a shock that this trouble maker was so powerful. Or that he‘d show up here today.”
    “I don’t believe that for a second,” TFK snapped. “You track everyone in this city.”
    “Perhaps,” Venomu said as he dragged out a crate and popped the lid off of it.
    “Who is that?” Mikel asked.
    “I’m sorry, did I not introduce myself? I’m Venomu,” he smiled as he pulled a girl out of the crate. “And this is your new friend Jan.”
    Mikel took a step back as he sized up the tall thin man. “You don’t look all that tough.”
    “I’m extremely weak,” Venomu smiled. “Don’t bother with someone like me.”
    “Then why are you on my staff?” TFK asked. “You’re such a nuisance.”
    “I’m the guy who brightens up your days,” Venomu said as he dragged the girl over to TFK and pointed at Mikel.
    “No, that’s definitely not it,” TFK sighed. “Let’s get this stupid experiment of yours over with.”
    Mikel looked between Venomu and TFK. Unsure of what was going on he decided to attack now while they were preoccupied. He raced forward and reached his arm back. “You’re mine, TFK!”
    TFK’s hand glowed for a moment then slammed into Mikel’s face. Mikel felt his body go numb and he dropped to the floor. “What’s going on? I can’t control my limbs,” Mikel thought.
    “Did I kill him?” TFK asked.
    Venomu put a hand to Mikel’s neck. “Nope, the pulse is there.”
    “Oh,” TFK said. “I kind of would of rather he died. I like it when your experiments fail.”
    A loud cackle burst through the room. Mikel jumped up and smiled. “I’m Jan!”
    Mikel screamed and fell to the ground. He grabbed the sides of his head. “No, I’m not.”
    Venomu laughed with excitement as he saw it. “Success! Success!” Venomu cheered.
    “Whoopdie doo,” TFK said as he walked away. “I’m going back to the Tower. Don’t bother me for a while.”
    Venomu waved a hand in front of Mikel. “Hey Jan! And Mikel, I am sure you’re still in there, aren’t you? Surprise! This is your present for messing with us, the First Mafia. You’ll forever have the curse of having two souls inhabit one body. What a pain that will be. And because TFK stuffed her in mid-battle, she has the better part of your strength, too. You two have fun!”
    Venomu whistled as he walked away from the man who was rolling on the ground. “We just stopped one of the only men alive who could of ever threatened TFK. And more importantly, me.”

“Just great,” Bano said as he paced the room. “We finally get some sleep and what do we have waiting for us when we wake up?”
    “It looks like a pretty Christmas display,” Knssquad said as she looked out the window and saw all the flashing lights. Men in bullhorns were speaking to them but they couldn’t hear them. A helicopter hovered noisily above the bar.
    “What do the cops want with us?” Bano asked. “We’ve been good lately! Why don’t they go get their boy Amaterasu instead?”
    “So how do we plan to do this?” Yoyo asked as she pulled her swords out.
    “We run,” Q said. “If we don’t the attacks will hit the bar. I don’t want Temari’s bar being damaged again.”
    “Alright, then I’ll take Clair and Q you tak-”
    “Not this time,” Q smiled as he cut off Bano. “No more splitting up if we can help it. We’re all getting out of here together. Well, except you Temari. You’ll be fine if you just stay here, no?”
    Temari saluted him. “Guys, be careful!” she said. Cherry Coke barked in agreement.
    “Any plans then, Q?” Yoyo asked. “They’re going to open fire on us soon, ya know?”
    Q gave Yoyo a thumbs up. “Leave it to me. We’ll all wear disguises and that way-”
    “And you’re done,” Bano said. “I got a plan. Yoyo, you’ll race out there and catch their attention. Just cut a bunch of them down and distract them. Q, stay behind me and do what I say.”
    “Okay,” Q nodded.
    “Gee, why do I have to be the decoy?” Yoyo asked as she walked towards the door.
    “If any of us is agile enough to dodge a bullet it’s you,” Bano said.
    Yoyo shrugged and pulled her swords out. “And here I go.”
    Yoyo dashed out the door. She winced as her eyes adjusted to the sunlight from inside the dark bar. “Got you,” Yoyo said as she sliced through a cop and jumped on top of his cop car.
    “And you,” she said as she sliced through another one. Yoyo darted between the cars and people as bullets rang out across the parking lot.
    “That’ll help,” Bano said as he pulled out his Kama. “Alright, follow closely.”
    “Yeah, yeah,” Q laughed. “We got this.”
    Bano slipped out the door and raced towards the closest cop car. He ducked next to it and looked over. Q stood at the bar door. “You didn’t say ready or anything!” Q yelled.
    Bano shook his head as Q ran towards him head down. “Way to stay close, Q,” Bano chastised.
    “Whatever,” Q said. “So what do you want me to do?”
    “Pick up the cop car and use it as a shield to get the rest of us out of here,” Bano pointed.
    “Really?” Q asked. “That was your plan?”
    “Can’t you?” Bano questioned. “You’re pretty strong.”
    Q wasn’t really sure how to go about grabbing it. “Um,” Q asked as he lifted it up from the side and dropped it. “Sorry! This thing is awkward looking.”
    Bano sliced through a cop next to him and punched another to the ground. “Well, find a way, Q!” Bano yelled.
    Q got his arm on the roof and used vibrations to rip a hole through it. He grabbed it and held on as he flipped it on its side. “Like this?” Q asked Bano.
    “No, Q, you’re just protecting your face,” Bano said as he looked at the idiot who had the car above his head. “Try again, moron!”
    Q threw the car in the air. “It’s not as easy as it looks!”
    An explosion pounded their ears as fire reigned from the sky. Q watched as the helicopter exploded from the car that had struck it. “Watch it!” Yoyo yelled as she jumped away from the carnage raining down. “I was kind of over there, idiots!”
    “Well that was unnecessarily flashy,” Q said.
    “Retreat for now! The military will come and back us up,” yelled cops. Cars screeched as they pulled away from the area. Q punched one as it went by and it flew into a wall.
    “Why’d you do that?” Bano asked as he saw the driver stumble out and run away.
    “I just got us a car?” Q laughed. He hopped into the driver seat and smiled. “Yeah! Keys are still here.”
    “That,” Bano muttered. “Is actually a good idea.”
    Yoyo patted Bano on the back. “Having Q knock out the helicopter and steal a cop car was a good plan. Well done.”
    Bano just shook his head and hopped in the front seat. Knssquad and Clair hopped in the back with Yoyo. “Where am I taking these convicts?” Q asked with a deep country accent. “Ya’ll shoulda known better than to-”
    “Shut up and drive before the military gets back!” Yoyo said as she punched the guarding between them.
    “Geez,” Q grumbled. “No fun.”
    “Attention all units move towards the East. Military forces are backing us up. Eagle Gang has put up a strong resistance. Requesting more personnel,” the radio squawked.
    Q picked up the radio. “Yo, niner niner this is big daddy I got your potatoes and I’m sending them straight back to the lobster factory, do you copy?”
    The box became quiet before a chorus of questions began ringing through it. “Who is that and what the heck did you just say?”
    “This is bobcat and if you want the barbecque you’ll give up on the-” Bano took the receiver and hit Q in the face with it.
    “Stop saying nonsense and drive the car,” Bano exclaimed.
    “I don’t know how to drive?” Q said.
    “You don’t? Then why’d you get in the driver’s seat!” Bano asked as he put his hands to his head.
    “I can give it a try, though!” Q smiled and put the car into drive. “Accelerate?”
    Q smashed his head into the wheel as the car flew into a brick wall. “Idiot!” Bano yelled as the airbag exploded into his face. Q felt a kick in his side as Bano shoved him out the door of the car.
    “You’re not driving!” Bano screamed. “Can anyone here drive?”
    “I can,” Knssquad said.
    Q grumbled as he got in the backseat. “I think I did alright.”
    “Shut up, Q!” Yoyo said as she smacked him with her sword handle. “I just face-planted this metal guard so I don’t want to hear you talking.”
    Clair pat Q on the head as Knssquad backed the cop car out of the building. “So, where to?” Knssquad asked.
    “Venomu gave me a list of locations we might find the 4th Mafia at. So we’ll just check all of them till we find them?” Clair asked.
    “Sounds good,” Bano said quickly before Q could say anything. “Let’s go.”
    “Yo,” Seshimazi said as he hung up the phone. “Boss, it seems like the Eagle gang was spotted at one of our locations.”
    “Which one?” Shugo asked.
    “It seems they went back to the warehouse,” Seshimazi said.
    “How stupid,” Shugo laughed. “Go rough them up.”
    “With pleasure,” Seshimazi smiled. He grabbed his motorcycle helmet. A hand grabbed him by the shoulder.
    “I’m coming, too,” Destinykil said. “I’ve gotta get me some action.”
    “Tch,” Seshimazi groaned as he thought of taking the loud man with him. “Don’t get in my way.”
    Destinykil watched Seshimazi run away and shook his head. “No. It is you who better not get in my way.”
    Blackrain watched the scene and smirked. “That didn’t make any sense, Destinykil.”
    Blackrain took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it up. “So, Shugo,” Blackrain said. “This has been bugging me. But how did Clair find out about us?”
    “I don’t know,” Shugo shrugged. “Who cares? My time of reckoning with the Eagle gang is finally here!”
    Blackrain blew smoke in Shugo’s direction. His partner had always been eccentric like that. Obsessed with the Eagle gang. “Yeah, maybe,” Blackrain said. “But I think it’s important we remember that somehow they got a hold of our locations. It’s unlikely they came up with it on their own. That means someone knows a lot about us.”
    “So?” Shugo asked. “We’ve been hiding long enough. I don’t care if anyone finds out about us at this point. It’s far too late for them to stop us.”
    Blackrain shook his head. “It’s a threat. Whoever is using the Eagle gang to test us is pretty powerful. Likely another Mafia. Probably Venomu. He was the one we ordered the sensors that mess with the Military from, after all.”
    “Again? Point?” Shugo glared. “We’re way past the stages that we need to hurry about our own security, Blackrain. We control a sizeable portion of the city with your powers, we have a nice sized gang, and we have a few powerful body guards. What do we have to lose?”
    Blackrain gave up. “Fine, forget it. All I’m saying is Venomu seems like he’s up to something.”
    Yoyo stepped out of the car and held her head. “I really can’t believe I’m alive.”
    Q nodded as he laid on the ground and stretched his arms. “I’ll never take you for granted again, Earth.”
    “I always wondered why we didn’t have vehicles. Now I know,” Bano shivered.
    “We made it here in good time, didn’t we?” Knssquad smiled.
    “You practically killed all of us! We were on the wrong side of the road most of the way here!” Bano yelled.
    “Yeah, but I had the lights on so people got out of our way,” Knssquad winked.
    “So crafty,” Yoyo cackled.
    Q glared at the city street and laughed. “Take that cops! You may chase us all over the city to kill us but when we steal your cars? We illegally turn the sirens on. Eagles one. Cops zero.”
    “We’re evil,” Yoyo nodded.
    “Idiots,” Bano said and shook his head. “So, this is the scene, huh?”
    “Mhm,” Clair whispered.
    Q opened the warehouse door and peered inside. “Seems as though no one is here.”
    The group turned as they heard the sound of screeching tires in the distance. “Great,” Yoyo said as she pulled out her swords. “I was just wondering where these guys were.”
    Motorcycles poured into the parking lot outside the warehouse and began circling the Eagle gang. “You boys sure made it easier on us, coming to us,” Q smiled. “Yo, Knssquad. Stay in the car. When these guys take off we’ll follow them back to their hideout and see if we can’t take Shugo head on.”
    “Got it,” Knssquad said as she jumped into the driver’s seat.
    Bano’s kama ripped through one of the motorcycles and sent the driver flying. “I’m tired of waiting,” Bano seethed.
    Q dodged an attack from behind and punched the motorcycle. The wheels popped from the force of the impact and Q kicked the driver away. Behind him Yoyo cut through a motorcycle and turned.
    A sword slammed into the ground in front of her and she jumped back. “Woah,” she said. “That was too close.”
    “A fellow swordsmen, I see,” Destinykil said. “Even if you are a girl, I can’t pass up this opportunity to prove my sword skills.”
    Yoyo’s face froze into a glare after hearing ‘even if you are a girl,’ and she growled. “Well, let’s do it then, bud.”
    “Yo,” Seshimazi said as he revved the engine of his motorcycle to life. “I’m getting out of here, Destinykil. They took out most of us.”
    “Whatever, wuss,” Destinykil spat. “I’ll meet you back at headquarters.”
    Q hopped in the side of the cop car and Bano and Clair the back seats. “You coming, Yoyo?”
    “I’ll meet you guys back at the bar,” Yoyo said. “I got a feeling I’m going to have fun with him.”
    Q rolled his eyes when he realized it was Destinykil. “You again? Yoyo, get out of the way. I’ll finish this guy off.”
    “No,” Yoyo said. “You guys focus on Shugo. Besides, last two times you’ve fought him you nearly died and he’s come back. My turn. I’ll drop him like they dropped Jake. Believe me.”
    Q nodded and pointed. “Catch up with those motorcycles.”
    The car’s sirens screamed to life as four motorcycles slipped around the corner.
    “Well, your friends abandoned you, huh? That’s tough,” Destinykil said as he swung his sword in front of him.
    “Actually, I sent them ahead of me. Your friends actually did abandon you, though,” Yoyo corrected as she stayed in her stance.
    “Whatever,” Destinykil grunted. “But I’m not really interested in fighting you. I want to rip the head off the Sound man once and for all.”
    “Well, if you can get past me, and I assure you, you can’t, then I’ll let you go fight Q.”
    Destinykil swung his sword down. Yoyo blocked it with her swords and smiled. “But again, trust me. You’re not getting past me.”
    “Get them!” Q yelled as he pointed. “Sheesh, if I were driving we’d-”
    “Be in a brick wall,” Bano finished. “Just pay attention to driving and don’t get us killed.”
    Knssquad followed close behind the motorcycles in front of her. “I’m doing my best here, so shut up, Q.”
    “I have a great name for this car,” Q smiled.
    “Don’t say it,” Bano warned.
    “The Cherry Co-” Q fell back as Knssquad elbowed him in the face.
    “That was because I know you wanted to, Bano,” Knssquad said.
    “You’re such a good person,” Bano smiled.
    “But seriously, these guys have an advantage over us,” Knssquad groaned as they slipped between some cars. “It’s really tough chasing motorcycles in a car.”
    “Catch them, Knssquad! Just imagine you’re an angry old man that’s really a girl that drives a van filled with death!” Q said.
    “I! Must! Be! Titan!” Knssquad yelled as she caught up to one of the motorcycles. “It worked!”
    “Whoa, it did,” Q gasped.
    “Maybe we should of stayed with Yoyo,” Bano said. “At least with her the logic isn’t idiot 101.”
    Clair laughed. “I think they have a point. Knssquad and Titan would make a great race.”
    “Hm,” Bano thought. “I’d gamble and say that-”
    Clair kicked Bano. “No more gambling.”
    The motorcycle in front of them caught on fire and the driver turned around and stopped. He swung his hands in both directions and a wall of fire appeared. “Forget it. I’m not letting anyone past me,” Seshimazi yelled.
    “Geez, this guy,” Q said as he threw open the cop door.
    “What are you doing, Q?” Bano asked. “I need you to help take down Shugo.”
    “I’ll catch up with you,” Q smiled. “Do you remember how we planned to do it, still?”
    “Mhm,” Bano nodded. “You have it, right?”
    Q pulled a whistle out of his pocket and winked. “Yep. So hold him off. I’ll catch up with you.”
    “Alright,” Bano said. “Catch up with them, Knssquad.”
    “I won’t let you!” Seshimazi yelled and shot a ball of fire at the car. Everyone in the car sped past.
    “Are you sure he’ll be okay?” Clair asked. “That looked bad.”
    “Yeah, it did,” Bano said. “But he’s the one with the plan to take out Shugo. So he has to make it.”
    Q cringed. “Wow, that’s the second time this week I’ve taken a burn like that to the back.”
    Q put his arms down. His back was seared from where he had stopped the fireball attack from reaching the car. “Unlucky for me,” Q thought. “Clair never did finish healing my injuries completely.”
    “So, you’re staying with this stupid Mafia?” Q asked. “I thought I told you to leave, Seshimazi.”
    Seshimazi shrugged. “I don’t really think about stuff like that. I just do what I want.”
    Q raced across the street and punched Seshimazi. Seshimazi stopped Q’s fist with his own and shot a fireball back. Q dodged it and kicked up his right leg. Seshimazi dropped to the ground and shot a fireball.
    Q felt himself slamming into a car from the impact of the blast. Q looked up and glared at Seshimazi. “You’ve got about five minutes, by the way,” Seshimazi said. “The cops are all over the city looking for you. If you don’t beat me in about that time, they’ll be here. They’re not playing around with you guys anymore. Thanks to us.”
    Q blinked as he saw Seshimazi leap through the air. Seshimazi formed a ball of fire in his hand and shot it at him. Q dodged it and felt a piece of metal stab into his side. “Shoot,” Q panted as he ripped it out.
    The car the fireball had hit had exploded and sent metal flying in every direction. Seshimazi landed on the opposite side of the ruined husk and smiled. “You keep telling me what to do, Q. But you know what I want to do? Kick the butt of people who’ve been underestimating me. And I think I’ll start with you.”
    Yoyo continued to block the rampage of attacks Destinykil was unleashing on her. “You’re really powerful, I can’t deny that,” she said.
    Destinykil was happy as she spoke those words. “Good, an honest girl at least,” Destinykil laughed. “I do love fighting!”
    Yoyo evaded his last attack and sliced across his chest. “As do I. Too bad for you I’m in another league.”
    Destinykil looked down at her. “Oh thanks. I did have an itch there.”
    The handle of Destinykil’s sword smashed into Yoyo’s chin and she felt herself stumbling away. “Stupid,” she said. “So stupid. I forgot you’re made of iron or some crap like that.”
    Black smoke leaked out of the sword and circled Yoyo. “What the heck?” she asked as she felt it pulling at her face.
    Yoyo dashed away from the black smoke and glared at Destinykil. “What the heck was that?”
    “It sensed blood in the air,” Destinykil hissed. “It must of wanted to take a bite. You must be a real warrior. This sword recognizes you. And it wants to kill you.”
    “Great,” Yoyo replied sarcastically. “A man made of armor with a sword that thinks.”
    The car crashed through the wall of the school. “We’re here,” Knssquad said as she hopped out of the car.
    “Running over the motorcycles seemed like a bit much,” Bano said. “Anyway. Where are we?”
    “Some Elementary school, it would seem,” Knssquad said. “I flew past the sign way too fast to read it.”
    “Yeah, you were speeding in a school zone! That’s real bad,” Clair shook her head.
    An explosion caught their attention. A man stepped forward and aimed a gun at them. “This is as far as you guys go,” Amaterasu smiled. “Wait, where’s Q?”
    “Disappointed?” Bano asked as he took his kama out. “Sorry. But now that you’re no longer a cop I don’t feel bad about killing you.”
    Knssquad put her hand out. “Leave this guy to me. Go stop Shugo and Blackrain you guys.”
    “No, wait, but,” Bano stuttered. “I’ve been wanting to cut this guy up for a really long time.”
    “Where’s Shugo and Blackrain?” Clair asked Amaterasu.
    “They’re inside the school somewhere,” Amaterasu said.
    Clair tugged Bano’s hand. “Come on.”
    “I’ve got this,” Knssquad smiled. “I’m a weapon’s master food ninja. Don’t think I’m going to let this doofus take me down.”
    “Whatever,” Bano said. “Cutting him won’t feel as good as cutting up Shugo anyway.”
    Amaterasu frowned. “I really don’t have much against you, Knssquad. I’m still not sure you’re even with them.”
    Knssquad pulled out her Banana bat with one hand and her ice cream scooper with the other. “I’m a member of Eagle gang. And you’re going down.”
    Q dodged Seshimazi’s fireballs. He had seen what they had done to that car and he wasn’t planning on taking another one. Seshimazi stood across the street away from Q and continued to fire at him anytime he got close.
    “Screw it,” Q said as he lifted a car and threw it at Seshimazi. Seshimazi’s eyes widened as he saw the car heading for him.
    “Not a problem,” Seshimazi said as he fired a ball into the center of it. The car exploded away from him. Seshimazi’s grin disappeared as Q emerged from the shadow of the car and punched him.
    Seshimazi hit the ground and felt a rib crack from the attack. “Shoot,” Seshimazi said as he stood back up.
    “You can try to keep me away,” Q smiled. “But I’m Q and I can throw cars.”
    Seshimazi ran towards Q. “Well I can’t!” he yelled. He lifted his fist up for an attack and Q caught it.
    “That was weak?” Q said. A fireball hit him in the stomach and Q fell over.
    “I saw you protecting that side,” Seshimazi said. “You were injured there already?”
    Q stumbled back and fell over. “Oh, that one must of really got to you,” Seshimazi continued.
    Q grimaced as he held the side where Bano had stabbed him before. Pain had erupted across his body. He felt blood dripping out of his mouth. “Heh, maybe you did burn up my organs, Bano,” he thought. “Geez.”
    “The sun finally set,” Seshimazi smiled as the streetlights flickered on. “I figure you don’t have much time before the cops arrive, Q. Of course if you die by my hand instead, that‘s cool as well.”
    “Been a while,” Bano said as he whipped his kama out. He recognized Shugo the second he saw him.
    “It has, Bano. It has! Where’s Q, though?” Shugo asked as he pushed his glasses up.
    “Am I not good enough?” Bano growled and pointed at the clock in the schoolroom. “He’s running tardy. Until then why don’t you do your best with me, hm?”
    “I’ll be putting you in your grave, Bano,” Shugo laughed. “I was just hoping to do away with the two of you at the same time. The whole team!”
    A shorter man stepped up. “Why sister? Why are you going to make me have to kill you?”
    Clair aimed her bow at him. “Sorry, brother. But I’m the one who’s going to kill you.”
    Clair launched her arrow and Blackrain dodged it and dashed out the door. “Follow me, sister! I have something you’ll want to see.”
    “Good luck with Shugo!” Clair yelled as she chased Blackrain out the door.
    Shugo pushed his glasses up and smiled. “Thank goodness. I would of hated to fight with them in our way. I get to toy with you slowly this way. Much more fun.”
    Bano’s kama sliced through Shugo. He groaned as he saw a wood desk fall. “Shoot, has he already got me under his freaking illusion?” Bano asked.
    “Definitely,” Shugo said from behind Bano. “Oh and by the way. I hope you said goodbye to your fellow gang members. Because none of them are going to survive. And you’re not getting another chance to.”

Last edited by quater on Sun May 15, 2011 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

WOTNOPOLIS: 21 Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS: 21

Post by quater Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:01 am

And so ends your WOTNOP double chapter special. ^_^ Remember, leave a comment!
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

Post by Yoyo Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:20 am

Kehehe, best one-liners are in WOTNOPOLIS. ^^
    Mikel
    Mikel
    Major

Male Posts : 5002

Post by Mikel Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:47 am

don't split up, hm? that's exactly what happened. :P

but it was rather awesome.
    SammyTheBootlegger
    SammyTheBootlegger
    Major

Post by SammyTheBootlegger Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:26 am

O: I wonder where BR is taking Lair.
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Second Lieutenant

Male Posts : 584

Post by Destinykil Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:59 pm

cool
    Brinckmyster
    Brinckmyster
    Captain

Female Posts : 2009

Post by Brinckmyster Wed May 18, 2011 5:06 am

where's PF in all this mess? I know he's with TFK, but Yoyo has to kill him off... so Destinykill - sorry, but she has to beat you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 pm