Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

4 posters

Your favourite moments in manga/anime

Amaterasu
    Amaterasu
    Grunt

Male Posts : 164

Your favourite moments in manga/anime Empty Your favourite moments in manga/anime

Post by Amaterasu Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Do you have those favourite moments in a particular anime that you find just awesome?

Well share them here, in this thread. Right here.....

anyways, I encourage thee to post either a picture of it (for mangas try mangareader.net, it is really good I guess) or post a video of it (if you can find it) from the youtube.com website

it can be from any series (kind of speaks for itself though).

*If posting a lot of pictures, use spoilers please*

and also give reason as to why you like said moment. This is an important point. If we don't know why you like it, why are you posting it here?

So to start off I will go to one of my favouritest series ever "The Vagrant Soldier Ares"

it goes as following: The heroes of the story are walking on an island in preparation for an invasion to another nations (the main heroes are mercenaries)when they bump into some thugs, and well are threatened by said thus. However, our heroes of the story are much stronger then them, and get permission to er fix them. The part I like is when the main character of the story (Ares) decides to teach one of them how to throw a punch (very deceptively of course).

WARNING! SOME WILD FOUL LANGUAGE APPEARS IN SPOILERS BELOW, IF YOU ARE BOTHERED BY THAT THEN YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO LOOK. *enter at own risk*
    also read left to right
    Spoiler:

This is one of my favourite moments in manga. Note, all these are taken from Ares chapter 20. Also your posts don't need to be as long as mine. I just like to make sure it is complete Your favourite moments in manga/anime 733281
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

Your favourite moments in manga/anime Empty Re: Your favourite moments in manga/anime

Post by Yoyo Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Spoiler:
    Followed by all of chapter 101 concerning this situation.
    Really chapters 100 to the end of this series were freaking, freaking, freaking awesome.

I can't find it, but Riza also comments: "Do guns work on anything any more?!" Poor girl.

(And that's that for FMA for now~)

EDIT: Hehe, oops. Fixed. :P

Last edited by Yoyo on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amaterasu
    Amaterasu
    Grunt

Male Posts : 164

Your favourite moments in manga/anime Empty Re: Your favourite moments in manga/anime

Post by Amaterasu Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 pm

your picture says you are stealing badnwidth and not showing the picture at all, I hope mine isn't doing the same thing.
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 pm

That should solve that problem. xD;;
    Fancy evil site. :P
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Second Lieutenant

Female Posts : 719

Post by Toshii Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:06 am

Check the spoiler in my signature. That's one of my favorite moments. xD
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:29 am

Haha~
    That reminds me: way behind in FT...

I randomly picked up this short manga called Gon. The end of some of the chapters are amazing. Some are funny, some are sweet, but each new one becomes my new favorite. xD;
    TheFirstKnight
    TheFirstKnight
    Grunt

Male Posts : 400

Post by TheFirstKnight Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:33 am

My favorite moments are anytime Mr. Chang in Black Lagoon appears and shows off his gun-fu skills.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:35 am