Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

+8
child-savior
neon kun
Akina
TheFirstKnight
quater
Kai
Bakura
Madame Chocobo
12 posters

What was your very first anime?

Madame Chocobo
    Madame Chocobo
    Civilian

Female Posts : 16

What was your very first anime? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your very first anime?

Post by Madame Chocobo Wed May 25, 2011 5:45 am

Oooh! That sounds very interesting to read, but...I'm lost in the timeline because Cartoon Network had to be dumb and show some parts of the episodes making it confusing cancelling S and then showing R(I think) making fans more lost in the anime. What was your very first anime? - Page 2 467850

And I can't think of a re-dub after hearing some from other animes like Pokemon, One Piece(which is not that bad, but..), ect. I hope they don't screw it up. What was your very first anime? - Page 2 73747
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Male Posts : 1208

What was your very first anime? - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your very first anime?

Post by Bakura Wed May 25, 2011 11:51 am

Madame Chocobo wrote:Oooh! That sounds very interesting to read, but...I'm lost in the timeline because Cartoon Network had to be dumb and show some parts of the episodes making it confusing cancelling S and then showing R(I think) making fans more lost in the anime. What was your very first anime? - Page 2 467850

And I can't think of a re-dub after hearing some from other animes like Pokemon, One Piece(which is not that bad, but..), ect. I hope they don't screw it up. What was your very first anime? - Page 2 73747
    xD I know what you mean.

By redub, I mean, at the least, the Japanese re-dub. But who knows if they'd actually do it or not. But with a new manga, and as big as a fanbase as Sailor Moon has, we just might see a new dub.
    Akina
    Akina
    Grunt

Female Posts : 152

Post by Akina Sat May 28, 2011 10:46 am

first anime. . hmmm I guess it would be voltes V and daimos XP
    neon kun
    neon kun
    First Lieutenant

Post by neon kun Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:56 am

ZENKI What was your very first anime? - Page 2 938342What was your very first anime? - Page 2 938342What was your very first anime? - Page 2 938342
    child-savior
    child-savior
    Grunt

Female Posts : 268

Post by child-savior Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:20 am

aaahhh,....first anime.....gosh, that's a question that, in my case, the answer is a story.....ish.

I remember my first anime EVER was Ronin Warriors. i tried watching it a years ago and i HATE IT NOW!!! i didn't even get 5 minutes into the first episode. Also, not meaning to offend anyone, but for me DBZ is also on its way out. Although Vegeta still bemains a fave. Salor Moon i can't watch anymore because my siblings humiliated me for liking it as a child.

However, my long, and old, standing favorite Tenchi Universe. I've rewatched, Outlaw Star, part of Rurouni Kenchin, and currently Yu Yu Hakusho.

Today, i'm a die-hard Inuyasha fan. I was stuck on that for years. I also like Ouran High School Host club.

hmmmmm, well that'a all i can think of right now. What was your very first anime? - Page 2 33769
    neon kun
    neon kun
    First Lieutenant

Post by neon kun Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:05 pm

sailormoon was fuuuun D: D: D:
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Post by Bakura Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 pm

child-savior wrote:aaahhh,....first anime.....gosh, that's a question that, in my case, the answer is a story.....ish.

I remember my first anime EVER was Ronin Warriors. i tried watching it a years ago and i HATE IT NOW!!! i didn't even get 5 minutes into the first episode. Also, not meaning to offend anyone, but for me DBZ is also on its way out. Although Vegeta still bemains a fave. Salor Moon i can't watch anymore because my siblings humiliated me for liking it as a child.

However, my long, and old, standing favorite Tenchi Universe. I've rewatched, Outlaw Star, part of Rurouni Kenchin, and currently Yu Yu Hakusho.

Today, i'm a die-hard Inuyasha fan. I was stuck on that for years. I also like Ouran High School Host club.

hmmmmm, well that'a all i can think of right now. What was your very first anime? - Page 2 33769
    I remember all of those, and I still like Ronin Warriors. DBZ has lost it's touch with me, but my brother has taken to watching the whole thing subbed, and he's laughing pretty much nonstop through it. Apparently, we got screwed in translation. xD

Sailor Moon is pretty much my favorite anime of all time! I still have to read the manga, and watch it subbed, and wait for the re-release of the manga....

Outlaw Star was awesome, as was Kenshin, and Hakusho was interesting, nice change of pace. I adored Inu Yasha when I watched it. I own the first DVD somewhere. xD

Still, Sailor Moon = <3 Someone can make fun of you for anything, best not to let it bother you. xD Kids, they'll make fun of you for being fat, then make fun of someone else for being skinny. xP
    Madame Chocobo
    Madame Chocobo
    Civilian

Post by Madame Chocobo Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:32 pm

I keep forgetting what happened at the last episode/last volume of the Sailor Moon series? I pretty don't know since I've been lost since at 3 years. :x (Don't ask me why I'm asking. :P)

I loved Outlaw Star, that was a very good anime. I agree, I don't like DBZ anymore(maybe is because I finished the series with an exception of Kai)
    child-savior
    child-savior
    Grunt

Post by child-savior Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Nogitsune wrote:
    I remember all of those, and I still like Ronin Warriors. DBZ has lost it's touch with me, but my brother has taken to watching the whole thing subbed, and he's laughing pretty much nonstop through it. Apparently, we got screwed in translation. xD

Sailor Moon is pretty much my favorite anime of all time! I still have to read the manga, and watch it subbed, and wait for the re-release of the manga....

Outlaw Star was awesome, as was Kenshin, and Hakusho was interesting, nice change of pace. I adored Inu Yasha when I watched it. I own the first DVD somewhere. xD

Still, Sailor Moon = <3 Someone can make fun of you for anything, best not to let it bother you. xD Kids, they'll make fun of you for being fat, then make fun of someone else for being skinny. xP

yeah i know! they're siblings just being mean. Of course, they didn't give my older borhter any lip when he had a VHS collection of DBZ. He had the fieza collection, the android & cell,.......i'm not sure about Buu.
    Still the others were Hicks and jocks. Different interests, but they made fun of me for mine. What was your very first anime? - Page 2 818398

..hmmm, maybe i should revisit Ronin Warriors. All i really remember was the bad guy that turned good, and i few other odd and ends. What was your very first anime? - Page 2 551501
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Post by Bakura Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Madame Chocobo wrote:I keep forgetting what happened at the last episode/last volume of the Sailor Moon series? I pretty don't know since I've been lost since at 3 years. :x (Don't ask me why I'm asking. :P)

I loved Outlaw Star, that was a very good anime. I agree, I don't like DBZ anymore(maybe is because I finished the series with an exception of Kai)
    I still have to finish the Sailor Starlights season again. X.x

child-savior wrote:yeah i know! they're siblings just being mean. Of course, they didn't give my older borhter any lip when he had a VHS collection of DBZ. He had the fieza collection, the android & cell,.......i'm not sure about Buu.
    Still the others were Hicks and jocks. Different interests, but they made fun of me for mine. What was your very first anime? - Page 2 818398

..hmmm, maybe i should revisit Ronin Warriors. All i really remember was the bad guy that turned good, and i few other odd and ends. What was your very first anime? - Page 2 551501
    Oh well. xD
    I say it should have ended at the Cell Saga. Buu was just way too random. "Fusioin... HA!"

Kids'll still be kids. xD Just something wish they taught better. xD
    Madame Chocobo
    Madame Chocobo
    Civilian

Post by Madame Chocobo Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 pm

[quote="Nogitsune"]
    Madame Chocobo wrote:I keep forgetting what happened at the last episode/last volume of the Sailor Moon series? I pretty don't know since I've been lost since at 3 years. :x (Don't ask me why I'm asking. :P)

I still have to finish the Sailor Starlights season again. X.x

Do you know where you left off? There are too many episodes, even I forgot where I left off
    What was your very first anime? - Page 2 427495
    child-savior
    child-savior
    Grunt

Post by child-savior Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:32 pm

Nogitsune wrote:
    I say it should have ended at the Cell Saga. Buu was just way too random. "Fusioin... HA!"

oh no kidding!! xD I think the creators were finally running out of ideas.
    The Buu saga took WAAAYYY too long. i don't even think i followed it completely through; just pices here and there. Fieza was by far my favorite.

Last edited by child-savior on Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Madame Chocobo
    Madame Chocobo
    Civilian

Post by Madame Chocobo Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Don't you think they got carried away though with series(I'm talking about Sailor Moon here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SesS7ltHeeo&feature=related

Umm, does anyone know when this happen? :o What was your very first anime? - Page 2 164715
    Bakura
    Bakura
    First Lieutenant

Post by Bakura Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 pm

child-savior wrote:
    Nogitsune wrote:

oh no kidding!! xD I think the creatures were finally running out of ideas.
    The Buu saga took WAAAYYY too long. i don't even think i followed it completely through; just pices here and there. Fieza was by far my favorite.
    Well, it was better subbed the Buu saga. I liked Cell saga because Gohan was always my favorite male character in that show. xD
    JayZ_Kun
    Civilian

Post by JayZ_Kun Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Probably DBZ was the first anime I watched. Actually, I didn't even know Naruto counted as anime when it first came out in, around, '03-'05 I believe ^^;;

But DBZ, definitely, and the Buu Saga was where I actually paid attention.
    Cortlen1211
    Cortlen1211
    Grunt

Male Posts : 282

Post by Cortlen1211 Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Pokemon. Guilty as charged.
    ajdv
    Civilian

Female Posts : 1

Post by ajdv Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:33 am

Sailor Moon! I watched that when I was little and before I knew what anime was!
    (then it was Pokemon, Digimon, BeyBlades, Yu-gi-oh, Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, InuYasha, and then onto countless more anime and manga!)
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Male Posts : 2458

Post by Kai Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:59 am

beyblade was cool
    Azarni_Rin
    Azarni_Rin
    Grunt

Female Posts : 317

Post by Azarni_Rin Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:30 pm

my little brother's really into beyblade right now :D;;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:14 pm