Anime Armageddon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Armageddon

The Funnest of Funs

5 posters

WOTNOPOLIS SHORT: Outbreak

quater
    quater
    Commander

Male Posts : 7215

WOTNOPOLIS SHORT: Outbreak Empty WOTNOPOLIS SHORT: Outbreak

Post by quater Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:50 am

Author's Note: I was watching a Gintama the other night that had zombies in it. One Piece has zombies in it. D.Gray-man has zombies in it. I'm like, what the heck? Where is WOTNOPOLIS's zombie story? So here you guys go. Zombies have shown up in WOTNOPOLIS. How will the Eagle gang survive this newest challenge?

Also, there are some typos, but this was written really quickly so please ignore.

“Eh, why are we doing a history segment for a WOTNOPOLIS short?” Bano asked. “These don’t need histories and don’t matter to the story.”
    “It’s okay,” Q answered. “Most of the time the history’s don’t have much to do with the chapter at hand, anyway. Its just the author’s lazy writing style so he doesn’t have to work history’s into the plot seamlessly.”
    “No, no, no!” Bano shouted. “Don’t say that. Now that you’ve pointed it out no one will take the history’s seriously anymore, fool!”
    “Yes they will,” Q said. “All we have to do is connect random characters or cameos from the series together and it’ll still be okay.”
    Bano and Q looked across the street for a moment. A large man with tubes walked by grumbling to himself. Both Bano and Q felt that their destiny was going to be to see that man again.
    “Wait, we had already met Destinykil and fought him when he got the tubes in his body!” Bano shouted. “That was why he got them in the first place, so it doesn’t make sense for him to have them in a history part. Plus why do we always work the word destiny in awkwardly whenever Destinykil shows up, hm?”
    “Shut up, its just the history, it doesn’t have to make sense. Quality and details is for Legend Of The Keys. Over in WOTNOPOLIS we hide our flaws by ignoring their existence. Its why we ignore you,” Q said. Across the street three girls were racing on bicycles.
    “Wait, what?” Bano asked. “Now Knssquad, Titan, and KKQ are little girls while Destinykil already has tubes in his chest? How does that follow?”
    “Bano, relax, geez,” Q said.
    “No way; this is stupid! Its going to make the series even stupider!” Bano shouted.
    “See, this is why your character always does badly in the polls, Bano. I mean if it weren’t for our fight with Venomu you’d totally be on the bottom of everyone’s favorite list,” Q sighed. “I mean its not like fan art of you is flying around these days.”
    “Oh gosh, I’ve noticed that,” he said and began to sweat. “Smokey kama aren’t as exciting as I thought they’d be.”
    “Especially when you have a smoke monster sword in Yoyo‘s character,” Q nodded. “So you’re not one who can afford to complain so much. You need to smile more and act cheery so the audience loves ya.”
    “Aha, Q! You’re so right,” Bano smiled wide.
    “Oh gosh, that’s creepy, knock it off right now,” Q snapped.
    “Well,” Bano mumbled. “I may be unpopular but at least I’m not a Mary Sue like you.”
    “I’m no Mary Sue! To whom would I be a Mary Sue?” Q growled.
    “To the writer, whose name happens to be what?” Bano asked.
    “Isn’t it Jon Jon Hoss?”
    “No! Its Q! Q! Just like you! The guy who always finishes off the bad guy. Coincidental, no?”
    “You’re just jealous,” Q said as he watched Venomu riding an elephant go by.
    “What the heck does that have to do with the story? There are no elephants in WOTNOPOLIS!” Bano yelled.
    “There was the time Q went to the zoo. And its okay, Bano, it has Venomu on it. Venomu explains away all plot points,” Q nodded. “That’s why we killed him. The story was making too much sense.”
    “There’s nothing about Venomu riding an elephant that makes sense!” Bano screamed. “Stupid Mary Q.”
    “Oh that’s a good one,” Q snapped and handed Bano the latest character rankings.
    Bano dropped to his knees. “Oh gosh these are low. Really low. I need to fix this. What if I had a demon inside of me? I think I feel it getting ready to battle. Rah!”
    “Eh, that might of worked but the history part is over. Sucks to be you.”
    Q looked across the foggy room. Something didn’t seem right about the situation he was in. “Hey, why is it so foggy inside the bar?” Q asked.
    “Bano left the fog machine on,” Q heard Yoyo answer from somewhere.
    “Just great,” Q groaned. “And why are we still in italics?”
    “Hard to say,” Yoyo answered.
    Both of them jumped when they heard a slow knocking at the front door. “Um, Yoyo, why don’t you go get that?”
    “What, because I’m a woman I should get the door. That’s definitely sexist, you get it Q,” Yoyo answered.
    “No no, I think I heard them say it was for you,” Q said as he stared across the foggy room. He was getting a bad feeling. The knocking continued slowly against the door.
    “I am not giving into that sexism,” Yoyo said. “If I do I’ll end up kidnapped. That’s how it works.”
    “Oiy, fine,” Q said as the tapping grew into a pounding. “I’ll just cross the foggy scary bar and open the door then.”
    Q took a step closer to the other side of the room. “That’s right, I’ll do that. Just open the door. That’s what I’ll do. No chance of being killed or harmed, I’m sure. I’ll just do that then. Open the door, that is.”
    “Shut up and do it!” Yoyo said. “Why do we have so many problems opening doors in this series.”
    “Doors are seriously scary stuff, Yoyo,” Q said. He grabbed the door handle and threw it open.
    Q sighed in relief. “Oh, its just a zombie.”
    “ZOMBIE!?”

“Yo, watch my back,” Bano said as he sliced through another one. Knssquad’s explosions caused a building to collapse onto a group of them. “I said watch my back not to cause the neighborhood to explode!”
    “Sorry, I just thought that it was better to destroy the building now than to let the zombies take it over and turn it into a zombie school. We can’t handle smart zombies, Bano. Quit thinking so high of yourself we can’t do it!” Knssquad shouted.
    “Come back to reality any time now,” Bano sighed. He sliced through another one that had neared him and turned back toward Clair. “Make sure you guys don’t get bitten. One bite and its all over.”
    Clair nodded at Bano. “I’ll do my best!” Knssquad shouted.
    “Not you, no one cares if you get bitten,” Bano said.
    “Over there,” Clair pointed to an alleyway where the infected hadn’t gathered. Up and down every street the three of them looked they saw zombies attacking the uninfected. People’s screams could be heard all over the city.
    “This is horrifying,” Bano said. “I wonder if Q and Yoyo are alright out there.”
    “So what’s the plan, Bano?” Knssquad asked.
    “Yeah, what’s the plan?” Clair asked.
    “You’ve got to have a plan, don’t you?” Dark Raptor asked.
    Everyone turned and looked at him. “Wait a sec, when did you get here?”
    “A while ago. I was just looking for my brother so I could kill him you see,” Dark Raptor smiled.
    “Of course,” Bano nodded. “So you noticed the zombie infection.”
    “Yeah, its really weird. So what’s the plan,” Dark Raptor asked as he watched a zombie stumble past them.
    “We sneak into that bakery over there and hope that it’s a solid place to hide till this passes over,” Bano nodded.
    Yoyo sliced through the zombie with her new sword. “Geez, what the heck was that about?” she asked.
    “Zombies,” Q nodded. “I knew this day would come. Knssquad and I have been talking about it for a while. Its time to put our plans into action.”
    Yoyo stared at him in surprise and a hint of respect. “Oh, yeah, you guys have. So what did you come up with?”
    “Um,” Q scratched the back of his head for a moment. “Did we ever end up making that giant Jake statue?”
    “No,” Yoyo said and rolled her eyes. Respect once again plummeting.
    “Drats, I think that was all we came up with. That and to get the high score,” Q said as he peeked his head outside.
    “Then we’ll just have to improvise,” Yoyo said as she walked up behind Q and smiled. “Let’s kill as many of them as possible.”
    “Yes,” Q said. A zombie was running past them and Q tackled him.
    “Ahhh! They got me! Man down!” the zombie screamed.
    “Die, Zombie scum!” Q said as he punched it in the face. “Fifteen points here.”
    “Wait,” Yoyo said as she grabbed Q. “Careful, you need to punch the zombies somewhere they won’t bite you so you don’t get infected.”
    “Ah, good point,” Q said as he lifted his foot into the air for a kick.
    “I’m not a zombie!” Shiro screamed. “I thought you guys were zombies.”
    “Is the zombie trying to trick us?” Q asked Yoyo.
    “I don’t know,” Yoyo said as she stared at it for a moment. “Probably. We should cut its head off to be sure. If it bleeds red then we know it wasn’t a zombie. Did you know that’s why Zombies eat humans? For their red blood.”
    “Wow, I didn’t know that, well do the honors,” Q nodded. Yoyo took out her sword.
    “You idiots! If you cut off my head then I’ll die!” Shiro explained to them.
    “That’s the whole point, zombie scum,” Yoyo said as she pointed her blade at him.
    “Hey Q and Yoyo,” KKQ said from behind them. “So uh, what’cha doing?”
    “Killing Shiro,” Q said. Yoyo elbowed him in the ribs. “I mean zombies.”
    “Wait! You definitely said my name right there. You do know its me and not a zombie, don’t you?” Shiro asked.
    “Shut up, zombie,” Q said.
    “What’s going on here?” Yoyo asked KKQ.
    “It seems that a virus got into the city. We think that it originates in Venomu’s lab and somehow made its way out into the world,” KKQ explained.
    “See? Venomu explains all-”
    Q was shoved to the ground as a zombie fell from the sky. “What was that?” Q asked.
    Q stared at the zombie a little longer. “Its JJDomer zombie!” Q screamed as the man turned on him.
    “Run for it!” Q yelled. The group for four ran as the zombies around them closed in.
    “So what do we do now?” Dark Raptor said as he munched on some bread. Bano and him had slain every zombie inside the bakery and now looked out the glass windows. On the streets zombies were roaming around.
    “I don’t really know,” Bano said. “I vote we find a good place for some TV and just kick back and relax.”
    “Great idea!” Dark Raptor said.
    Bano turned on the Television and saw a reporter. A young girl with dark hair smiling into the camera. “Hello, this is Shadowed Glass reporting live from the scene of the outbreak inside WOTNOPOLIS. Hehe, yay!”
    “As you can see behind me there’s an army of zombies eating the flesh off of anyone in sight. Its quite disgusting, yay! Officials say we’re most likely going to die before the outbreak is contained, hehe. But on a positive note the way to defeat a zombie is by-”
    The power went out inside the small shop. “Tell us the answer!” Dark Raptor yelled. “How do we defeat the zombies?”
    “Hm,” they all heard a voice say behind them and spun around. A large man stood behind them munching on bread.
    “Mikel, what are you doing here?” Bano asked as he pulled out his kama. “Have you been infected?”
    “Jan wanted bread,” Mikel asked. “And yeah, I got bit days ago by a stray dog.”
    “Wait I am not sure that counts,” Bano said.
    “It was a zombie dog,” Mikel added.
    “Son of a gun!” Everyone in the shop yelled and made karate poses at the man. “What are you doing? Go turn into a zombie somewhere else!”
    “Tch,” Mikel shrugged. “I’m not going to turn into a zombie. Screw the virus.”
    “He’s too cool to turn into a zombie,” Dark Raptor smiled. “Wow, what a man.”
    “The virus seems to turn you into a brainless monster,” Bano said. “I am sure the infection won’t bother Q, then. He’s already one and all. Hah.”
    The sound of glass breaking near the front of the shop got everyone’s attention back on the problem at hand, which was still zombies.
    “So you think we’ll be okay if we can reach the top of this building?” Q asked as they climbed the stairs.
    “Not exactly, but we’re not really in a position to worry about that,” Yoyo said as she pointed to the large crowd of zombies chasing them up the stairs. “They’re going to catch up to us if we don’t hurry.”
    “I wonder how they found us,” KKQ said as she stopped and left a muffin on the ground.
    “You’re making a muffin trail!?” Yoyo asked.
    “Well, just in case there are other survivors they can follow the muffins to safety, you see,” KKQ nodded. Yoyo didn’t have time to argue as they charged up the stairs.
    “You guys, don’t worry, we’ll certainly survive this,” Q said.
    “Yeah right, we’re all doomed. Death’s door is all we have left. This really is the end for us,” Shiro sighed.
    “What’s wrong with him?” Q asked KKQ.
    “He hasn’t had tea in a while. He gets like this when he’s gone too long without tea,” KKQ sighed.
    “What’s really the point in fighting the inevitable? Might as well admit that all existence is rather pointless. Life is just like the hairs on a dog. Eventually we’re all shed away and then vacuumed up into the great beyond,” Shiro rambled.
    “Can’t we just feed him to the zombies?” Yoyo asked.
    “That ramble was Amaterasu style. I wonder if Ama just needed tea all along,” Q realized.
    The group continued up the stairs when a door flew open. A man was there holding a cup of tea. Shiro screamed in joy as he took the tea cup and sipped it. “Tea cup holding character!” Shiro smiled. “You’re alright.”
    “Um,” Q said as he looked at the guy. He’d never really looked at him before but he was certain that his eyes looked rather vacant. Drool ran down the tea cup holders lips and a loud moaning sound came from him.
    “I think its time we go,” Q said as he walked back up the stairs. KKQ and Yoyo nodded.
    “What’s the matter guys?” Shiro smiled as he watched them leave. “It’s amazing, isn’t it? That tea cup holder made it. My tea cup holder. I always loved this guy. Though you sure are drooling more than usual. But still, what a guy! Bringing my tea. What a man he was. All along.”
    The group continued up the stairs as they listened to Shiro scream.
    Bano raced out the back doors of the bakery and panted. Zombies had burst through the window of the store and had gotten everywhere. It was a real mess. He wasn’t sure if the others were going to make it out.
    Mikel and Knssquad showed up a few seconds afterward. Both were out of breath. Inside the moans of the zombie hoard could be heard. All three of them waited with held breath as they saw the door open again. Dark Raptor smiled as he came out the door. “You’re not bitten?” Bano asked.
    “Naw,” Dark Raptor smiled. “I just stayed in a little longer to kill zombies. I can‘t let my brother get the high score.”
    “Yeah, we all came out okay,” Clair said as she exited the bakery. Blood was dripping down her clothes from all the bite marks she had taken.
    “Ah! You’re definitely infected! Definitely infected!” Dark Raptor screamed.
    “What? No I already had all these,” Clair laughed. “Don’t be silly.”
    “I am pretty sure we’d remember those,” Bano said. “Sorry, you’re definitely infected.”
    Clair pulled out her ice bow and pointed it at the group. “I’m not infected. Now let’s get out of here before someone gets bitten.”
    ‘That seems a bit strange for you to say!” Dark Raptor said. “So what’s the plan?”
    The backdoor of the bakery burst open and zombies came towards them.
    “We all run like heck!” Mikel shouted.
    The group reached the roof of the building and closed the door behind them. It was iffy how long that’d last.
    “So Shiro, what should we do?” Q asked a tea cup he’d been holding onto.
    “What are you doing?” KKQ asked.
    “Talking to Shiro here to get the plan,” Q said as he pointed to the tea cup.
    “That’s just a tea cup,” KKQ said.
    “No, its definitely Shiro,” Yoyo said. “I am pretty sure the tea cup is Shiro, isn’t it?”
    “I think so,” Q said. “Unless I grabbed the wrong tea cup?”
    “No, Shiro is a person! We just left him to die a few minutes ago. I still feel kind of bad about it,” KKQ said.
    “No, this has always been Shiro,” Q said as he waved the tea cup around. “That person we left was just the tea cup holder who was attacked by the tea cup‘s holder‘s holder. I remember.”
    “No way, that was Shiro and that’s just a stupid tea cup,” KKQ yelled.
    “ ‘I think we should have tea and not leave my zone,’” Q mimicked. “See? Its Shiro and he’s fine.”
    “What the heck was that? An impersonation?” KKQ yelled.
    “And look I found KKQ,” Yoyo said as she picked up a muffin. “Alright, the cops are all here.”
    “I’m not a muffin!” KKQ yelled. Everyone turned around as the doors to the roof snapped open and the hoard of bodies moved toward them.
    “Frick,” Q said as he threw the tea cup at them. “Hold them off Shiro!”
    Bano’s group sat in a subway. He wasn’t sure how they’d gotten there he just remembered running for a while. “So where do we go now?” Bano asked the group.
    Clair moaned loudly.
    “I agree,” Knssquad nodded.
    “I think its time we face facts,” Dark Raptor said. “Knssquad is a zombie.”
    Bano smacked Dark Raptor across the head. “Idiot.”
    Clair stood up and stumbled as she reached her hands out toward Bano. Dark Raptor jumped between them and Clair sank her teeth into him.
    “Dark, why?” Bano asked. Dark Raptor smiled at him as a tea ran down his face. “Because. I wanted to look awesome in the end.”
    “Well, crap, that just leaves the three of us,” Bano said as he turned toward Knssquad. Blood was dripping from Mikel’s mouth as Knssquad stared at him. An emptier than normal expression on her face.
    “Aw, crap,” Bano said. “Although its interesting how Knssquad automatically became a zombie but Clair was able to survive a while and Mikel survived days before-”
    Q opened his eyes and saw that he was still on the roof. “What happened?” Q asked the muffin sitting next to him.
    KKQ smacked him across the head. “It looks like Venomu was able to save us just in time.”
    “How? Venomu’s dead. Dead,” Bano said.
    “It’s Venomu,” Q agreed. “Of course if it was him we’d all be okay.”
    “Am I the only one who remembers he was a bad guy?” Bano sighed. “Whatever. Seems we survived the Zombie outbreak. Somehow. And didn’t leave a giant plot hole or anything.”
    “Except for the one that explains why you’re on the roof with us,” Q pointed out.

Last edited by quater on Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Male Posts : 2458

WOTNOPOLIS SHORT: Outbreak Empty Re: WOTNOPOLIS SHORT: Outbreak

Post by Kai Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:40 am

Zombie~!!! :))
    Mikel
    Mikel
    Major

Male Posts : 5002

Post by Mikel Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:05 am

haha, nice one, q. :P good job. i really liked this one.
    Kai
    Kai
    Captain

Male Posts : 2458

Post by Kai Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:43 pm

see even mikel likes zombies :P no one can resist them
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Male Posts : 9949

Post by Yoyo Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:58 pm

It was just so out there and made just little enough sense to be epic. xD;
    neon kun
    neon kun
    First Lieutenant

Post by neon kun Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:17 am

NYAH MOOOO XD I LIKEY.

*throws cup at zombies* xD LOL
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:16 pm

^ Yes.
    Please.
    xD

For future reference, if I ever play zombie video games, I will make a habit of throwing teacup (or any cups) at the zombies.
    Because of this.
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Glad you guys liked that scene. Something about Q saying that Shiro was a tea cup then telling said tea cup to hold off a zombie invasion just makes me smile. ^^

There is a game where you can do that, actually, Yoyo. I got pretty far in it ^^
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:43 pm

You horrible, unoriginal person.
    quater
    quater
    Commander

Post by quater Sun May 01, 2011 12:01 am

No. The game was at a mall and you could pretty much throw anything at a zombie that you could think of. From plant pots to sodas from the food court to trash cans.

Although, I don't know if I ever did throw a tea cup..
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Commander

Post by Yoyo Sun May 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Then you are a failure at life.
    quater
    quater
    Commander